His mood is good.
:shrug:

:wacko:

oh wow
no idea
how old is he now? 1month?

6 weeks +

It's now 7:55 pm. :wacko:

You know, they're sometimes just like that. The next two days he might end up sleeping ALL day for no reason. I've always thought that if his mood is fine, then it's just one of those weird things. J didn't sleep at all today. He went from 9 to 6 today. Yesterday, he slept ALL DAY. There's often no rhyme or reason to their rhythms.

creatingpeace--I think we talked about this before--I'm in Edmonton, originally from Toronto. But I grew up in Oakville! You're right, that so totally explains your coolness. It's neat to have someone so close to home on this international thread!

We talked about this before? Oh Lord I am so so so sorry! Glue brain. It is so neat to meet a fellow Canadian let alone a LOCAL folk. Most ladies I meet on here are from UK. But have met some cool Americans too.

You know, they're sometimes just like that. The next two days he might end up sleeping ALL day for no reason. I've always thought that if his mood is fine, then it's just one of those weird things. J didn't sleep at all today. He went from 9 to 6 today. Yesterday, he slept ALL DAY. There's often no rhyme or reason to their rhythms.

Oh, ok. I'm just astounded. I'm not sure he's been awake more than 3 hours at a time. :shrug: My MIL babysat this morning because I had a doc's appointment. I was having these strange thoughts...What if she gave him some of her tea, or something. Ridiculous, I know! :dohh::haha:

Oh, ok. I'm just astounded. I'm not sure he's been awake more than 3 hours at a time. :shrug: My MIL babysat this morning because I had a doc's appointment. I was having these strange thoughts...What if she gave him some of her tea, or something. Ridiculous, I know! :dohh::haha:

If it keeps up, then I'd start to investigate, but at the moment, I'd categorize it as "one of those things." Is he asleep now, though?

Funny:). You LO is adorable indigo:). You are my newest friend on fb:).

Kosh: i am from Curitiba - Parana. The south part of brazil. My dad and my sister went to buenos aires and they loved it! Do you miss it? Are you going to leave in the uk for a long time?

Angelk: you are not a bad mommy. You knew that was something wrong with him but the doctor would see you sooner so you just had to wait:). Hope dominic doesn't catch what Sebastian has. Hope little man feels better soon:).

Sabrinakat: glad to hear you enjoyed your family:). And I think it is great that you are going back to work some days a week:). Being a stay home mom is tough! We need some adult time too. I am glad that I have my classes most nights so I can interact with adults too:).

Indigo: my LO just took 2 naps today too. But he is a little older than yours :haha:. We went swimming around lunch time and the boy just went to sleep after his second nap at 9pm. Uncommon for him too. But he was in a good mood so i don't worry about it:). Hope both our Lo's will sleep good tonight:)!!

So I already wrote about this in Kosh's other thread but we now know what is wrong with our little Sebastian. We got an emergency appointment at the GPs today cause Seb was pulling on his ear so hard that the dry skin around the lobe started bleeding poor lil angel! But at any rate that proved to me that he does indeed have an earache though I was still not sure if internal or external. Turns out he has an (internal) ear and a throat infection! No wonder he is off his milk, I would be too! :( We got some syrup to give him and I really hope it helps quickly. I so hate the idea of my patient calm boy in pain for so long and me not realising. What a crap mum am I?!

I'm sorry, Angel. Somehow I missed this. You are not crap: you knew something was wrong, but the GP didn't listen. I hope the meds will help!

lordy what a lot to catch up on :)

angel you arent a bad mam at all you knew something was wrong and took him to dr as soon as you could x

Angel dont be silly sweetheart, you are a great mum and he is going to be just fine, you can't know what's going on inside him and you did all the right things by taking him back to the docs, hope he feels better soon xxx

Indigo, is it unusual for him? Georgie was like it ALL the time, she would literally have 2 or 3 cat naps of 15-20 mins all day long and then
be up half the night too, I literally thought I was going demented!! I hope it was just a one off for you and he has good sleeps today xx

angel - how is Seb today? are the meds helping? hope he's feeling better. everybody is right, you didn't miss it, you just didn't know what was wrong

indigo - how did N sleep last night? did he STTN despite the weird day?

borboleta - been here for 14 years and we're planning to stay at least another 5 maybe. my DH would love to move to Canada afterwards...

everyone - what do your LOs sleep in when is hot? I have the feeling mine might be waking up at night because i stupidly misjudge the temperature :dohh:

Clio - His mood was fine. :shrug:

Borboleta & Kosh - He hasn't been getting up during the night, but he just did at 3:00 am.
He's now fast asleep, but here I am. :coffee:

Kizzy - I hope it's just a one off, too. It's VERY unusual for him. :wacko:

Kosh - N is in a Tshirt, a very lightweight muslin swaddling blanket & diaper at night. :sleep:

:hi: & :hug: to everyone else!

Kosh I think you are in the uk right? Georgina has been sleeping in little rompers or just a vest mostly, sometimes with pj bottoms too. The temp in her room always shows between 25-27 at the moment and she is a hot baby, sometimes if she is cold when we go to bed I pop a blanket on her too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->