any other over 35 first time mums?

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/BFP/IMAG1958.jpg

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/IMAG1947.jpg

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/IMAG1940.jpg

Kitty I love the photos of Blake and you, thank you so much for sharing, it's lovely to put a face to the name!

I've uploaded my bump and 2 tutu photos but I'm not sure if they will show? Let me know..

Back later bug bath time! Xxx

lovely pictures all! storm -- you look fantastic for 37 weeks!

LO not great, very fussy, etc. I only got about 3 hours sleep last night (I had him) and with my cold, was the walking dead at work and then crashed in bed for a few hours -- OH tells me that I should go to the doctor re: 'cough', but it's not a cough per se, but my throat -- it's really red in the back! (and I have a cold!)

yawn and grumble!

Storm--you are huge. I never got to go through the "get it out of me!!!" stage because I was very comfortable up until the end, and then I was two weeks early. So I am afraid I can't sympathize (but hate me all you wish), but I can imagine! It's a lovely bump, though!

Indigo--we talked about a FB page before, but I think we were afraid new people couldn't find us then. It's fine--I like posting pictures here; I think they make my posts look colourful and pretty. I've just got to get into the habit of looking at FB more.

I had the worst morning yet with J. I don't care if he's a non-conformist, he's a PITA when it comes to these classes. Every other kid did what the teacher and parents asked of them, while J ran around like a maniac, up and down this stupid portable slide. She didn't even use it--why put it out??? Anyway, he ran like a lunatic, yelled really loud a lot, and never, ever, once, came and stood by my side. Nor would he stay with me if I tried to get him to. I am so sick of this. It takes so much effort to get him to these stupid classes, and then he doesn't behave through a single one of them. Ever. And I'm tired of standing there like an idiot for an hour. But I can't just stay in; he's driving me nuts as it is outside the home. Inside is a nightmare! I think I need to start wintering somewhere warm...

Storm: I totally understand now why you say you can't wait for the baby to come :haha:. But you do look marvelous darling :thumbup:!! Wonderful it bump:). But I have to admit it is still kind of high up. When did L come? And L's tutu pictures are to die for:). Love it love it!!!

Kitty: omg!!! Blake is so adorable!!! Is he a strawberry blond? And those curls!!!! Where did he get the curls from? And you are a beautiful woman indeed :thumbup:!! Now that I have been intimate with you, kosh is the only one that I haven't seen :winkwink:. But the hair, I have seen Kosh's hair and it is a beautiful straight long brown hair :thumbup::).

Indigo: sorry to hear about N but like you said at least his fever is gone so that is good:). And what kind of diaper genie do you have? I have two kinds. One that you need to open the top with your hands ( in thiago's room and don't like that one as much cause it does smell a little when we put poopy diapers in it; and another one that it just opens with your foot when you step on the bottom lever- now that is great but I do have to admit it is downstairs in an open area very well ventilated.
And are we moving to the bnb35+ fb secret group? It doesn't matter to me:). I will go where everyone goes:).

Clio: poor you. I would be the same about the paint in the clothes!!! But I love your idea of painting numbers and letters to get thiago's attention!!! So clever!!! Yesterday I wrote the abcs, numbers and words that he can sY in the driveway with chalk and man he loves it!!! And yes he is totally obsessed with abcs and numbers. Write stop and go everywhere and loves when we put words together for him to read it. I still don't know where he got his smart brain from because OH and I are average people :haha:.

Sabrina: 3 hours of sleep!! Poor woman! I feel for you. Hopefully is your OH's night tonight :thumbup:.

Going to clean the yard for a bit while thiago is taking a nap. Although I don't feel like it:thumbup:. One of the ladies that teach Zumba at the studio texted me she won't be able to teach tonight so I have 2 hours on Zumba to teach tonight! My poor hips :haha:!!!

Sk I prescribe hot whiskey with lemon, cloves and honey. Nothing worse than an irritating cough! I'm not sure the drs can do much but my dads cough was so bad there he did need antibiotics. Mines pretty much cleared up.

L was brilliant last night, in her own bed for over 11 hours and just wandered in to me after 8 announcing she was soaking, she had nappy failure but not too bad. BUT she made up for it being a horror this afternoon. At last dh got the rental people out who Saud we can get £475 a month for his house and just to get it carpeted then they will advertise it so off went to the carpet shop. It did take ages and L wanted to run around, which was fine as it was a massive place but when dh went to pay she started melting down so I took her to the car for a drink and snack, she happily had her drink and raisins and then started saying she wants to sit on daddy's seat. So I say no as I know dh is nearly done, she then goes hysterical shouting daddys seat, daddy's seat etc.. he comes back and I tell him just to drive cause she's exhausted, so he does, then she starts screaming I'm stuck I'm stuck, to which I'm now shouting you aren't stuck you have to be in your seat in the car. This then escalates into want to sit on daddys knee, want to drive, I'm stuuuuuucccckkkk... And we are on the motorway... She's cried so much by this stage we can't even talk to her she just screams more and then she BOKES because of the hysteria, not much but a good lot if phlegm and goo into her coat.. we are still on the motorway, anyway we live less than 2 mins from where we come off the motorway so we just come home, bring her in, strip her, change her nappy and clothes and she's into my bed with a bottle, demands daddy (he hadnt shouted, I had) and is out like a light in 2 minutes...she really doesn't do tired well.. so now it's half 7, dh has her in the bath and she will be up for hours... How does one deal with a screaming thrashing 2 year old? Apparently I don't... There is just no talking to her.... Arggghhhhhh

Clairey I still think that gift sucks, I mean they could have bought her an outfit from asda for £10! Can df not casually enquire as to why?

I hope all the poorly and teething kiddies feel better soon..

Ps still want this baby out and dh still wants to call her Sarah.. give me strength to say no!

Clio and Borboleta I'm bigger now than full term with L, she was born at 39+4 by my calculations, they kept changing my dates (which was stupid as I know the day I ovulated) so by theirs 39 weeks. Yup it's so high, but apparently it's common for second babies not to drop until labour... L was well dropped by about 32 weeks so I never had this lung crushing horribleness, on the upside I'm not peeing every 5 seconds :)

You look great Storm!! And L and C look so cute together! So I guess she liked her tutu, at least enough to pose for some pics?

You look great Storm!! And L and C look so cute together! So I guess she liked her tutu, at least enough to pose for some pics?

Nope, she had it on for ten minutes at home, wouldn't put it on In class and has refused to go near it since lol... But I got a few photos so I'm ok with that :) C is such a good dog, only problem is that L has started wanting to bring her with us, which obviously if it's to shops isn't possible!

Kitty--how could I have forgotten you?!? Blake looks gorgeous and so do you! In fact, you somehow look exactly as I pictured you to!

Storm--I finally saw the tutu pics! Does she have to wear one for the class? Is she basically in early ballet?

Storm- I don't think you are big per se, you are just full term pregnant. And when I looked at you I thought you were high.
Hopefully bubba will come soon or at least drop a bit to give you some breathing space ( literally)
My bump measured behind by about 2-3 weeks and lucy was 6lb 11oz at 42 weeks. I wonder what I will be like If I go for number 2?
I will be waiting to hear the reality of having a "lively" young daughter and a newborn! It may make me change my mind about ttc #2
I really want to ttc soon if I'm going to,but I'm worried about not having enough time to get our house in order?!
We need to move to a bigger place and who knows how long that May take?

Hugs to all.
Xxx:hugs:

and kitty - please give us more pictures of LO! such a big boy!

hugs to all

guys--how do you throw people out???

I'm sorry, but I saw the chance to invite others to our group, and hit add, and I accidentally invited someone from my list that I don't want in here! Help! Can we kill the thread?

Clairey I'm measuring ahead but L was a pretty average 7lb 14oz. As for getting your house in orders, it will take us years... The 'conservatory' is a leaky bucket, all the decor needs changed, the kitchen needs replaced... Half the carpets need replaced etc etc.. but hey L doesn't care about the decor so I'm not fussing.

Clio it's more messing around than ballet, it's just dancing about with some ballet moves thrown in. I cant see her doing more than the 12 weeks, it's too girly. Maybe gymnastics or rugby tots?

It's now 10pm and she's still awake.. not settling well, she must sense mummy is feeling odd, not in labour odd but maybe things are starting very very very slowly...

Clio I assume Indigo needs to remove them? Stay away from the add button woman dear!

guys--how do you throw people out???

I'm sorry, but I saw the chance to invite others to our group, and hit add, and I accidentally invited someone from my list that I don't want in here! Help! Can we kill the thread?

I'm pretty sure you can remove the request/ friend etc.

I wanted to add people like Rowan and Jules, and somehow--!!!

Someone good at face booking, can you solve this problem, and I promise never to touch anything ever again.

See--FB is scary!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->