any other over 35 first time mums?

Clairey I'm measuring ahead but L was a pretty average 7lb 14oz. As for getting your house in orders, it will take us years... The 'conservatory' is a leaky bucket, all the decor needs changed, the kitchen needs replaced... Half the carpets need replaced etc etc.. but hey L doesn't care about the decor so I'm not fussing.

Clio it's more messing around than ballet, it's just dancing about with some ballet moves thrown in. I cant see her doing more than the 12 weeks, it's too girly. Maybe gymnastics or rugby tots?

It's now 10pm and she's still awake.. not settling well, she must sense mummy is feeling odd, not in labour odd but maybe things are starting very very very slowly...

Yes, but storm we need to find and buy a house 1st!! That's my worry. I couldn't face doing all the moving etc (like you did) whilst pregnant or worse still with a newborn:wacko::wacko:

Claire--but how???

I am completely FB incompetent. Please, I need step by step instructions on how to do this.

I feel like my MIL.

Can you see them under friend requests Clio? I don't know... Have a look around, I can't stop the pending requests from here. Who is that man? Lol x

Aha Clairey but is there ever a good time? Moving house sucks though, especially selling and buying and I hope I never have to do it again!

Only just noticed the group lol! Excellent idea.
Clio I think Indigo will have to kick that person as she must be the admin. Btw is it the guy? lol

I am dead on my feet. Hardly slept at all last night cause I am not used to a single bed anymore with a single duvet to boot! And the night before I had hardly any sleep cause the boys were awake. So I am praying they will sleep through tonight.
Hope you are all well. Sending :hugs: to all

Clio, try looking in the friend request bit on your fb profile. It's the icon that looks like to people's heads at the top left of the page.

Right, off to bed!
I hope to see that man gone from our fb page by morning!! Lol:winkwink::haha:

Angel- why the single bed? Have I missed something?

:hugs::hugs:

Very brief as usual

Kitty - he's such a cutie! And you are lovely too!
Storm - you are of course very pregnant :winkwink: but I wouldnt say you are massive!
Oh and I loooved L in her tutu!
Clio - I love 'stuck' too, but Gael hasnt seen it yet lol
Borboleta - of course the answer to your question is: no conditioner! I already laughed when I read that you ladies use it lol
Indigo - hows N?

Clairey Angel was on a quick trip to Switzerland I believe? Thus single bed :)

A day at work and I miss so much!

Love the photos kitty, you and Blake are both gorgeous!

And you're really not looking so bad for 37 weeks Storm. I had a patient today who was 37 weeks pregnant, I thought of you. She looked so uncomfortable, indigestion, can't breath waddling, oh I do so remember that time! Almost there!

So my "adding" escapade resulted in some sad news. Rowan/Cheryl wrote and said that we have heard so little from her because Martha has autism.
She told me it was okay to tell you.

So....the group isn't just private...it's secret...meaning no one except the members know/can see the group exists & no one except the members can see anything or post anything...

Kosh...N's fever is gone, but he has more spots... How is Gael?

N only gets sick if we visit the doc's office....:growlmad:

Storm...your bump is beautiful & glorious!

B
I figured we would just have 2 places to hang out in....:shrug:

TBH, I JUST realized that the group thingy actually worked because when I was putzing around, it never showed up for me. :haha:

Indigo--oh thank you! He was someone who had a crush on me when I was 18. He's a very sad Egyptian. And he's a bit stalker-ish, so I didn't want him poking around me. Thanks!

Clio: my heart just sank when talked about Martha :cry:!!! How is she coping? Do you know what kind of autism she has?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->