any other over 35 first time mums?

Clairey I am sure Hertfordshire is full of swingers :haha:

Indigo, I always had my suspicions about you :winkwink: where in Sydney did you live? I was in manly and various parts of the Northern beeches, lovely!

storm - also crossing fingers! My FIL died on 15th Feb 2010 and his birthday was the 27th Feb (I think), and I was really hoping that LO wouldn't come then, but he was 'early' with the pre-eclampsia so gets 3rd Feb all to himself (was due end of Feb/early March and OH's bday is 23rd Feb and BIL is 2nd March), so holding onto the traditional of Feb/March boys?.

growl - MIL lost her original engagement ring (she bought a huge one a few years ago, which I don't like) and the pretty flower design (very 1960s) one was to go to me, but either it was stolen (likely) as she kept in a jar near the kitchen sink and anybody could have taken it (the other ring 'goes' to my SIL), but it's the sentiment, not the money as it would be a ring to give to LO's future wife (storm's L?), etc), it's just sad that after having the ring for 50+ years, it's gone.....sigh. Oh, we didn't go see MIL today - the weather forecast was for rain, storms, winds so we cancelled and.....and the day was sunny but cold!

um....?

bye - off to bed....!

ps. I've been to Australia (does that count?) (Perth and took the train to Adelaide and then drove to Melbourne (honeymoon) and once to Brisbane....!

I'm sure there are plenty of swingers in NI but not in my house, imagine wasting valuable sleep time lol.

Sk your mil is silly! I have my mums and my grandma's rings.

L eventually went to sleep after ten, in mummys bed, she is currently stuck to my back while I hang off the bed and she's roasting! Dh is at work so I don't mind her being here.

I've managed to change bnb to the desktop version which is rubbish on my phone, how do I change it back!

Tiny post here, just wondering about you storm.
Any news?

I imagine that there are swingers everywhere :dohh:!! My SIL told me that the swinger man came one day to there house while she wasn't there and showed a picture of his wife naked to my BIL :dohh:! And told him that she was at there house waiting for him :growlmad:!!! And I am sure he was trying to pull something with my SIL!!! And they have 2 small children!!!!
If you look on. The internet about the woodlands-tx you will see that is a nice suburban area with lots of families that like going to church. So I was so surprised when she told me about the swingers! And I found out that there is a martini bar close to my house that is suppose to be where they meet :wacko:!! Glad I didn't go there with DH :haha:!! And you all know what DH would do if someone would try anything right :haha:!! It would not be pretty!

Storm: I was thinking about the date of your mom passing and at the same time I understand why you wouldn't want baby to come tomorrow but if she would it would be a day that even though it would bring you sadness for her death it can be a day that would celebrate the birth of a life too. And I am sure your mom would be there with you celebrating this special day with you :hugs:. It would be remembered as a sad day anymore.

Hugs to all:).

Oh and today we had a beautiful 70F weather and tomorrow will be 58F and Tuesday there is chance of snow and the highest will be 36F :growlmad:!!! And than back to the 60s for the end of the week!!! Can this weather just make up it's mind :growlmad:!!!!

Storm I am thinking of you today and am sending you many tons of :hugs:. I hope your bean won't come today but Borboleta is right, too. Hope you can get through today ok :hugs:

Thanks everyone, nothing happening so it's all good. My friend from school had a little boy today already, well his fiancee did so I'm hoping that's the baby quota for the day!

Miss noisey aka L was with me all night hogging the bed, but tbh it was nice to have a little person to cuddle when I couldn't sleep and given my hip pain and today's date that was most of the night. I've got the cold again too!

Better go it's a nursery day for L...

kosh--please make a fake FB profile! This thread is becoming quieter (not that I like that!), but as our founding and much loved member, we want your presence!

We have the speech therapist tomorrow and as you know I only clean when we get visitors so I have loads to do :haha: But I am reading and taking short FB breaks though I still prefer longer posts in here :) xx

Storm: hugs from us too. I know it is hard but try to think of how blessed you were to have had her around you for so many years and all the fun you had together :hugs:.

Clio: got the Huggies overnight :thumbup:l it did leak a little last night but thiago went to sleep at 7:30pm and slept till 6:30pm so that was 11 hours with the same diaper. I will try again tonight:). But I think I like it but i prefer the feels of the pampers better :winkwink:.

sorry - had to go and disable some pop-ups (growl!)

not much here - LO has been having loads of tantrums today, but am unsure why? maybe a little teething as well....

OH isn't getting much done with his studies, but I guess if you wake up at 9.30-10am and then waste time surfing the internet until lunch-time, you're not going to study much, eh?

anyway, hugs to all!
bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"