• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any other over 35 first time mums?

Lol SK :)

So I forced L to nap earlier for 35 mins I was so wrecked and I've just got her to sleep now... So not worth it!

yep, LO fell asleep in daddy's arms from about 6-7ish (I was looking at stuff about the school) and it took ages for his proper sleep (probably about 10.30, so a bit late for us).....

am tired myself....yawn....!

bye!

J's bedtime, thankfully, is 7 pm. He chose it. He also chose his wakeup time: 5 am.

yes, it's that 5am wake-up that is tough!

kosh - I posted on FB, but apologies not here -- I have an interview on Wednesday for a school teaching job near Manchester and the more research I do on the school, the more perfect it seems (e.g. there's a nursery and junior infants and primary attached to the senior school, so Finn will right there (no long commutes to collect him), it's an okay-ish area (very northern post-industrial, but looks nice...), and they have a strong commitment to academic and pastoral care, so cross fingers.

not much here - the landlord rang me to yell (left on a voice message), so Monday should be fun (and I am so grateful to the school for interview because I can focus on that and not the hearing!)

hugs!

Just to let you know Kosh, our dear Storm is in labour! So excited!! :D

Yeah and I was thiking maybe even if her little baby is already born, let her have a few hours to herself and her family lol So I am going to not expect to hear from her till tomorrow or after. :)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

:wohoo:

How do you guys even know?

ETA: found it on FB!

Kosh an update for you from FB. Storm posted:

Well she's here! 9lb 7 1/2 oz, no wonder I was big lol. Awkward like her sister, back to back most of it and meconium stained waters. Hoping to get home tonight xXxX

:D

I didn't sleep that well last night - tossing and turning, etc., then LO decided that 4am was the perfect time to wake, so I had to pull him onto the bed and he then wanted to play....YAWN, but on a positive, he did go back to sleep around 5am and we didn't get up until 8.45!

hugs to all!

bye!

How much is 9 7 1/2 in kilos? Lol
Hope you are well storm! Saw the pictures, so sweet!!
Xxxx

Angel - thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back