• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any other over 35 first time mums?

I know so quiet here now. After that horrible tummy bug I am still not feeling 100% though and not up for posting much. Still have a bit of a temperature and I think Sebastian did too, he felt hot this evening and fell asleep almost immediately which is unusual. Had a rice soup for dinner and feel queasy. Brings back memories of the first tri. Blurgh.
Kosh do join us on FB! YOu don't need to put your real name, Indigo doesn't either! xx

Afternoon ladies, poor little LJ has a cold and coufh, given I had it and do did L I'm not surprised she has it, but thé coughing makes for lots if spew! I spend ages pumping it and then the poor pet spews most of it!

We went to mums and tots today which L loved. She had fun running around and playing with the other kids.

Brb have to change boobs lol x

Ok boob swapped, where was I?

Oh yes bil has called again today to see L, so I'm hiding upstairs pumping... Dh has both the kids downstairs, I don't hear crying... Yet!

Not much else to report, all I seem to do is feed people and change dirty bums! 2 in nappies is a lot of bum changing...

Actually here's another moan, why when dhs family weigh into my house am I expected to feed them all? Yesterday when his dad and brother called I made sandwichs, beef and mustard, turkey and cranberry sauce and cheese and onion relish. Then cause his brother was going to his parents cottage fil told me to give him some sandwiches to take with him! Seriously?! At this stage I hadn't had a bite to eat and I had to do bil a flipping packed lunch?? Am I weird or is that just rude! My lovely turkey and roast beef (id cooked and had frozen)... Sigh. Anyway maybe it's me but I would never ask for takeaway from someone's house!...

Ok I digress and I'm hurting my back typing one handed whilst pumping so catch up later xxx

Oh wow, Storm, that is REALLY nervy! It's bad enough to have you make them food (they should be bringing you food!), but to ask for more to take? From a family that just had a baby and can barely find time to sleep?!? So incredibly rude and thoughtless!! :growlmad::growlmad:

I would be fuming and probably show them where the kitchen is! Totally rude and inconsiderate!

Wow Storm that really takes the cake! I cannot believe they asked you for a packed lunch for him?! Are you mummy now?! And LJ a newborn. They never seize to astound me, seriously they don't!
But as for the pumping, have you given up on BF LJ then? Is it just not working at all?
I hope the BM will help her recover from her cold soon xx

Storm: whenever they come to your house dump the salt dish or the pepper dish in the food. Just be an awful cooker for now on and they will stop asking you for food :thumbup:.

Lol ladies, I know they really are something else, even dh was annoyed.

Angel the bfing just wasn't working, between my nipples a bad latch and L having a completely meltdown every time I tried to feed LJ so expressing it is. Which is what I'm doing again now at 4am... Yawwwwnnn

B- lol! You're so funny with the pepper comment! :haha:

Clio - thinking of you this morning. We love you and support you :hugs:

Indigo - thinking of you also, hope little N's bump is feeling ok today :hugs:

Storm - wish we were all close enough that we could bring you a meal to help restock your freezer! :growlmad:

Angel - how are you? I hope you and your boys are starting to feel better today. :hugs:

A little better thank you Kitty. And no more throwing up and runny tummies for the boys either. Sebastian nibbled on a biscotti at lunch and no more so I am worried his picky eating has reached new heights sigh. We shall see how he does in the coming days I guess.
The member you are talking of used to be a member here on our thread but couldn't keep up. Her name on BnB was/is creatingpeace. I have been following her journal on here since she left our group here and was friends with her on FB since then too. She is a nice lady and I like her but I can understand how her forthrightness might strike you as a bit much. She clearly didn't understand the situation with Clio. The social work she mentioned is I think concerning teenage and younger offenders but I am not sure that is exactly what it is. Hopefully she will introduce herself again on FB and you can get to know her better that way. xx

Wow storm your in laws are incredible!!! But not in a good way! Lol
Xx

kosh, kosh, kosh -- please come and join us!
we miss YOU!

hugs

I'm here ladies :flower: many thanks for your 'invites'. I'll look into the FB account later.
As some of you may know, I'm still going through a bad patch, work, lack of sleep, parenting and stress are getting to me, so no time to post anyway
Hope you are all well :hugs:

----
been to that conference already. It went better than expected but I am still recovering from very long days (meetings from 8am-7pm!) and Gael waking up at night due to a nasty infection

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->