any other over 35 first time mums?

thank you sooo much ladies, you are all so nice!

angel - thanks for your second message - you are right, I hadn't seen the first one! :flower:

borboleta - muito obrigada mi amiga!!

sabrina - it's very weird, but almost every time I say that it's my birthday someone says that they know someone else with the same date, like yesterday a colleague said it was his wife's birthday too. It's so odd I even have a list of names. but this is the first time I know about a cat born on the 5th march! I'll add her to my list :thumbup:

please come over to the FB side, kosh!

I've had Daphne since the day she was born (and still have her mommy, who is almost 14, she was definitely not an older mum!), aka the famous Sabrina Cat!

hugs!

join us! we promise to give lots of cuddles and kisses!

hugs!

aww thanks sabrina and angel :hugs:
i'll try to open a FB account soon

borboleta - heard that you changed your mind re. TTC#2? :happydance:

JOIN US, kosh! and yes, borboleta seems to have changed her mind, but you can get all the info on FACEBOOK!

hugs,

and we all want you to join us and not to feel so isolated about work, LO, etc...please!

I think kosh that you'll find FB easier. None of us write whole novels like we used to here (which is good AND sad in a way) and it is much more like a fun chit chat. I think our group is a lot of fun but we all really miss you! I want to know how you and G are doing! :hugs:

Yes kosh I did change my mind :happydance:!! Now I am on my 2 week wait, so we shall see. Going to see my obgyn tomorrow afternoon. Let's see what he says. This month I had a lot of cramping during ovulation ( fingers crossed I did ovulate) and my boobs have been hurting a lot. But I sometimes have that even 2 weeks before my period comes. Will keep you posted but would love to have my Argentinian friend on fb:).

aww checked BnB after a few days and found all your lovely comments :hugs:

borboleta - that's great news, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

indigo - you would not believe how busy I am these days. I have to give a seminar next week and I have no data to show :nope: so I am desperately working my a** out trying to get results. I get home after 6pm play/feed/etc Gael, then have a quick bite to eat and work from 9 until midnight :wacko: If I survive, I'll join you in FB next week!

Got it. Yes, that does sound a bit hectic.

Take your time...we'll be there..:)

How are you kosh? I keep forgetting to ask you if your OH ever found a job? How is little Gael doing?

kosh - we miss you!

we are all over on fb and it's great for support, etc., plus rowan is there, too --!

hugs!

and I've met Angel in real life (earlier today)...and met storm in real life (a few weeks ago), and all we did was talk non-stop AND we ALL want you over on fb.......please!

hugs

kosh sweetie we won't give up on you until you say you will definitely not join us on FB (and not even then!). Please come over, we miss you and we want to know how you and G are doing. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->