any other over 35 first time mums?

Oh Borboleta! He is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't choose which pic is my favourite but I do love the first one and the one where he is standing at the back of the sofa! I loove his smile! Is that your OH in the background holding him up? Your boy is going to steal all the girl's hearts! :D xxx

so cute, B!

My LO has been very good today -- we've doing burping contests (I won!) and sticking our tongues out at each other, and we made each other laugh, so hopefully, yesterday's melt-down is forgotten by LO!

I spoke to our local 'unemployment office' and they said that as long as I brought all the various documentation with me to their office when my maternity leave ended, I would be eligible for jobseekers/dole/unemployment, particularly given that I would be proceeding with a case in the 'courts' (we have a different system where you have a stream-lined process (without the courts!) where your case is heard by a rights commissioner (I had to sue a previous employer for unfair dismissal and won, so it takes some time (5-6 months) but not as bad or expensive as court. Plus, I can represent myself (and did before)...In fact, my employer can also be fined for not following the law, as well (previous employer was also fined)...so, that's good AND I got my loan approved (husband has to be a co-signer), but at least, I could enrol LO in creche...

growl....I hate that all this with my employer has happened -- it's eating into my play-time/maternity leave with LO!

bye!

Oh Borboleta, he is gorgeous! I love the one in his little tux! Looks like it was worth getting after all... He looks like a really happy kid.

Thank you for posting those!

Thank you ladies:). And yes Angel, that is my hubby:).

Clio: I went to amazon and got a baby tux for $25.00. Much better than the $75.00 that the bride mentioned :wacko:!!!

Now let's keep the photos coming:). Bravemon let's see your kids pictures too:). I didn't now that you and indigo were related:). So cool!

I only have this one which is new. The other two new ones I posted already.

This happy lil boy is the reason why mummy doesn't get to sleep much at night, which is why she is a tiny bit depressed lately...
IMG_0040.jpg

Gorgeous pics ladies. Very short hello from me. Off to visit family tomorrow for few days and lots to do. Catch you all soon xx

Hi everyone - as usual my good intentions of catching up have fallen by the wayside and its taken me a few days! Kosh and Indigo of course I remember you both and I look forward to getting to know the rest of you - and here's a pic of my LO to say hello!

https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k614/storm1jet2/bnb-2.jpg

She is adorable storm! :D I totally love that hat too! So so cute! Aww dang this makes me broody for a lil girl, can you believe it? After I just confessed to being depressed cause of lack of sleep? I am clearly off my rocker!
Time for bed I think. Night night!

storm, she's adorable, and I love the hat too.
(and it also makes me broody for a girl!)

here is mine again :cloud9:

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Thiago is going to be a heartbreaker...:winkwink:.... He's soooooo handsome!

Angel, Storm & Kosh...They are ADORABLE! :awww:

Clio....I'm so pissed at your FIL for saying that! :grr: But it's cool that he apologized & that your hubby stood up for you...:thumbup:

I hope EVERYONE gets a good night's sleep this week. :hug::hug::hug:

B...BMom & I are not really related, although I wish that was the case. :winkwink:

This happy lil boy is the reason why mummy doesn't get to sleep much at night, which is why she is a tiny bit depressed lately...
View attachment 470817

Now who wouldn't want to see this cute little face every hour during the night :haha:!

It amazes me how you can still function with the lack of sleep. And not just one baby but two!!! How do you do it? You are amazing Angel!!:flower:

View attachment 470817

Angel--I'm so sorry. Sleep deprivation is so hard, especially on your mood. :hugs: But what a beautiful little Dom! Oh, those curls!

Thank you ladies :) I don't think I could function without my lovely OH and sleeping every other night.

kosh your lil man is an adorable little thing! So so cute! :D Are you feeling a lil better? I hope so :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->