• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Red head - sorry to hear that :(

Bella - I THINK I might see something but not sure. Hopefully it's darker tomorrow!

I just tested. A BFN. But I'm 9DPO today I'll just keep testing until ugly AF arrives!

Good luck to everyone else testing!!! :)

Bella - I THINK I might see something but not sure. Hopefully it's darker tomorrow!

I just tested. A BFN. But I'm 9DPO today I'll just keep testing until ugly AF arrives!

You still have loads of time! Good luck!

Nausea has started today. Urgh those stupid rapid response tests! They make no sense and they of at least put them in a different box! I didn't notice till I seen the packet was white!!! Thursday morning needs to hurry up!
I am a but crampy today and I kind of feel like it could be af.

I was getting BFN's at 9dpo, didn't get a BFP until 11dpo. So fingers and toes still crossed for you xxx

Nausea has started today. Urgh those stupid rapid response tests! They make no sense and they of at least put them in a different box! I didn't notice till I seen the packet was white!!! Thursday morning needs to hurry up!

Nausea is an awesome sign though (I get it doesn't feel it though :wacko:). Praying and willing time away for all of us now so you can test. Are you doing anything nice today to get your mind off it?

Being crampy could also be a good sign, I've had cramps with previous pregnancies xxxx

Do you always get nauseous before AF? If not, great sign!!!

All my signs scream to me I'm pregnant but I'm starting to over think it and think it's all in my head! Sadly not doing anything to take my mind off it. Just trying to do loads of house work to keep my busy x

Missyogi I see that line! The frer I used yesterday was covered in scratches too, some of them are like that which is annoying! Like ICs, the dents I have had on those are ridiculous!

I don't know if I should have used my saved fmu. I used it a few minutes ago but I think I should have used fresh for my own peace of mind. It has been sat there half the day after all. I googled but didn't find much, but then I was distracted so stopped looking.
Anyway, I dipped a Clearblue early, it looks negative to me but on some of the inverts (I take multiple photos, of course) it looks like there's something, but I think it's my eyes or the photo. I will probably hold it for as long as possible and do the other and then use a frer tomorrow.
Will add photos, I messed about with them a little to try to bring out what I was seeing

Attachments

• IMG_6276.jpg
    IMG_6276.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6277.jpg
    IMG_6277.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 12
I can see it! can't wait to see your frer in Morning!

Missyogi and Happycupcake
I see lines on both of your guys tests and they have color for sure!!!!

Xkirstyx - I agree! If you usually aren't nauseous before AF then that's likely a great sign!!!

Aleeah - still so excited for you! How are you feeling????

wheresthebun - 9dpo is SO EARLY! Don't get discouraged!!! Plenty of time!!!! Who do we do this to ourselves?!?! I don't even think I'm that many days past and I've spent a small fortune on tests already :wacko:

I know, haha. Every time I'm at the grocery store I buy some more tests just so I have them available at home :-D.

Happy cupcake I think I see something!!

AFM I think all the nausea I've been feeling this week is a stomach bug. I am currently lying here barely able to move because every motion makes me want to throw up. I'd say I'm likely out this cycle but frankly I'm too sick to care right now. Might need the support in a few days when I feel human again.
Good luck to all the ladies in here and have a wonderful Valentine's day!

Happycupcake - I totally see lines on both pics !! Eeekk !! Also CAN NOT wait for the FRER in the morning, share as soon as you can !

Bella - I'm feeling ok thank you, had sore boobs yesterday but they're fine today if not a bit fuller. I'm very hungry though which is good as I have some weight to put on anyway, so I've been eating lots. Otherwise no noticeable symptoms.

Chocolatechip - I hope you're not out, even your ticker states 15.6% of women have nausea at this stage, so here's hoping there's a BFP lurking.

Wheresthebun - Nothing wrong with extra tests at home just in case ! I'm like you, always replenishing !!xxx

Thanks for making me feel like I'm not totally insane ladies! I think it's too faint to really tell colour yet, hopefully in a few days. Also, I'm not sure how many dpo I am, possibly between 10 and 14. Last time I had a positive it wasn't until 14 dpo so it's still early for me. I'll wait until Thursday to test again. Full disclosure: that test was taken at 4 am when I woke up and felt too excited. I didn't sleep much last night. DH at first said no way, there's nothing there but he has come around to saying there might be. We just don't want to get our hopes up until it's more clear.

Kirsty- nausea is a great sign if you don't normally get that before af! I always get nauseous after o all the way until af so I don't get excited for myself anymore.

Wheresthebun- you are so early! Don't give up hope! I didn't get a positive last time until 14 dpo

Happycupcake- that line is super clear to me, even in the non inverted one. Keep testing!

Chocolatechip- feel better soon! Or let's have this nausea turn into pregnancy related nausea, in which case I hope you don't feel better soon!

Well I am having a cp so I'm just waiting for af to show up. My tests got lighter and lighter and turned bfn yesterday. It's okay though as I don't feel ready anyway. We're going to wait a few months to try so I can reach my goal weight and so that DS is at least 2 when we have a new lo.

Congratulations to all the new BFP'S!!

Best of luck to everyone and I hope there are many more (sticky) BFP's!!!

Well I am having a cp so I'm just waiting for af to show up. My tests got lighter and lighter and turned bfn yesterday. It's okay though as I don't feel ready anyway. We're going to wait a few months to try so I can reach my goal weight and so that DS is at least 2 when we have a new lo.

Congratulations to all the new BFP'S!!

Best of luck to everyone and I hope there are many more (sticky) BFP's!!!

So sorry, hope you are ok? Sending you :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->