Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Yaya that sure looks positive to me!!!!!! It's even thicker this time around!

Here's my latest but this line didn't show up for about 3 hours. Not pencil thin like I was getting, but not within range....
https://i68.tinypic.com/2d793ys.jpg

Nothing except for hcg can turn the line blue - even if its taking a while. Hcg can take 72 hours to double so uour lines might come faster in 3days from now...( and some people have troubles metabolising it so it might show faint in urine but very strong in blood tests)

I guess my point is just that the lines you are getting are really good signs! If you don't get a line within time by 15dpo then go for bloodtest to confirm. In the meantime- keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Wanted to bring to everyone's attention the difference between the different types of tests. So this morning, at 12dpo I initially used an IC and a One Step pregnancy test I got from Amazon, pics attached. As you can see they are squinter's and certainly not what I was expecting as they are meant to be 10mIU/ml. I started thinking about Chemical pregnancies etc and so then did a FRER with SMU. It was darker than yesterday's but it just goes to show the difference in the results on the same day.:wacko:

I feel bad that so many women use IC's in the early days and then get disheartened, maybe I've just got a bad batch but I want all those not getting BFPs yet to hang in there, it might just be too early based on implanting etc.

Red Head - I've been where you are and my heart honestly breaks for you :-(.

I remember waiting for the Fertility Clinic with such hope, I was happier waiting for that day than any other, I believed they would help me, the only people that could. I went for my first scan very excited that they would tell me why I wasn't getting pregnant, why when I did I wasn't able to keep them and there she was, a tiny baby just starting to bud. I freaked, I didn't want to be pregnant without their help as I thought they now wouldn't help me keep her but they did, they scanned me every week for 13 weeks just so I knew my bubba was ok. That's all they did but that was enough.

Just hang in there, know it'll happen very soon :friends:. I know the road to here has been horrendous but it'll mean you'll love the little socks off that baby when you have it. You'll appreciate your road to get there and love it so much more. I wish I could give you a hug. Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :dust:

xxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• One Step 13-02-17.jpg
    One Step 13-02-17.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 10
  • One Step FRER 13-02-17.jpg
    One Step FRER 13-02-17.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
Hey ladies wow a lot went on in here in 24 hours!

Redhead I'm sorry you're feeling so low Hun, fingers crossed that weepiness may be a symptom like it was for me but if not I'm hoping time comes around quickly for your fertility appointment, don't lose hope Hun. Sending you lots of hugs.

Bella I see lines again! Did you say you'd tried another brand of test? Maybe leave it a day or so to test so you can see a real difference? Although I know you may be the biggest POAS addict on this thread so maybe a day is too long hehe! I really do think you'll see something better soon though, a line is a line after all.

Yayamama I don't really know what the time limit means, as surely if there's a line there must be HCG? It's a very clear line too and quite thick so don't give up hope.

Bloblo I totally had that feeling earlier last week! Fingers crossed!!!

Aleeah I totally agree with you, I'm only just today getting a very faint line on an IC but yesterday there was barely anything on the IC when the FRER was obvious within seconds and my digi said pregnant 1-2. So altho They ICs say they detect 10mlu I don't think they are anywhere near as good in very early stages. There's a reason they are so much cheaper.

Miss yogi welcome!! And those all sound like good symptoms hun! Fingers crossed!

Chocolate chip how are you getting on? Tempted to test yet or is tomorrow T day?!

Sorry redhead, don't give up though! I hope you feel happier soon :hugs:

I'm 8dpo, I think, but I don't see anything on the tests I did with fmu today. I caved and used the only frer I had and another IC. The only unusual thing right now is I have a cold sore. I have only had one before and this was years ago when I was a kid, so I don't know why but I doubt it's a sign of anything.
Included my chart, you know, for good measure

Attachments

• IMG_6059.jpg
    IMG_6059.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6065.jpg
    IMG_6065.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6076.jpg
    IMG_6076.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6091.jpg
    IMG_6091.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
I caved yesterday and took a cbd even though I was only 8dpo, had very diluted pee and was the middle of day but I just needed to poas!!!!! Of course it was neg!!!! Another nee symptom for me is dizziness when I stand up and loads of crampy pulling pains. Want to try wait till 12dpo till I take a frer x

Advice for taking my test tomorrow!? Should it be morning or evening and is it the same as OPKs where you cannot pee/drink for four hours prior?

Kirsty - I'm 8 DPO today also so I'm hoping even if I get a negative tomorrow then it's still too early...good luck for you for 12DPO!

Red head - im sorry :( I hope you take some time for yourself and feel better!

Aleeah - thanks for the info!

Cupcake - keep testing!!

Yaya - looks like a positive!!!! Yay! Congrats!

Bella - like Bailey said. A line is a line!! :)

So I'm now thinking I o'd later than possibile, so I'm adjusting my guess to between 10-12DPO. Sadly I got a STARK WHITE this morning, and I'm getting my normal PmS symptoms of bad breakouts, insatiable appetite and super bloat. So there's still hope!

Bella - I just saw all of your posts yesterday that for some reason I missed, ugh I am frustrated on both of our behalves. Don't these tests know we need SOLID ANSWERS!!!

Chocolatechip - every time I see your avi I smile. I tested this morning and stark white. :( still hopeful tho!

bloblo - I read a really compelling article about why stuff shows after a few hours, because the hcg is washing over the line over and over and in some it's just really faint. You're right that only hcg causes color, so I'm still a little hopeful that I get a blazing bfp this week within the 10 mins! Thank you for the reassuring words :)

Aleeah - thanks for the insight on the diff tests! I find all of that so interesting, it is tempting to go get a bunch of tests and go crazy. Thanks for making me feel a little less crazy!

bailey - thanks love <3

happy - 8 dpo is still super early, hope you get your BFP!

xkirstyx - I was soooo crampy up until yesterday and it stopped. Hoping it's a good sign for the both of us!

Chocolatechip - every time I see your avi I smile. I tested this morning and stark white. :( still hopeful tho!

Aw thanks yaya, I’m glad to bring a smile to someone’s day! Also, I’m still holding out a lot of hope for your BFP!!

Chocolate chip how are you getting on? Tempted to test yet or is tomorrow T day?!
I’ve definitely been tempted here and there but I think I will wait until I’m actually late to test. I’ve been disappointed during SO many cycles throughout my year TTC and the only 2 times I ever got my BFPs were when I waited until I was late. I’m still super nauseous and yesterday I had a huge glob of white CM show up on my undies, but they’re just not strong enough signs to convince me yet.

Good luck to everyone who is testing on Valentine’s Day! I am hoping for BFPs galore!!

Choc chip - you are strong to wait with testing, ive been peeing too much again...
Unfortunately (despite all the advice from bailey and aleeah regarding using proper tests) i have only wand type ic's (bfn but not trustworthy). I will pick up a proper test tomorrow- we dont get frer here and haven't seen any tests except for the casette style in the pharmacy, but will broaden my search a bit.

I am so crampy today though - af is surely arriving early... my hope is running out. (Although these stupid moodswings m8ght convince me in a few minutes that its a symptom)

Noone on this thread is out yet, so keeping fingers crossed for all of us

Bloblo definitely no one out yet, I'm still hoping for all of you ladies waiting! The crankiness could deffo be a symptom, for me I've been cranky since 3dpo. It's hard to determine if it's due to AF sometimes though isn't it? Fingers crossed for you that it is a good sign though!

Chocolate chip well done on waiting, i can't wait til you test as your symptoms sound promising, the CM is a great sign at 10dpo as usually you'd expect CM to dry up towards AF being due.

Yayamama all good signs, insatiable appetite is always a good one for me as usually PMS does the opposite, let's hope that BFP is just around the corner Hun!

Wheresthebun I'd deffo test in the morning as your urine is more likely to be concentrated. I've read debates about whether FMU or SMU is better, as SMU is still from overnight but may be stronger than FMU. I did mine at 2am though and got my BFP as I thought it was 5am so don't worry too much about timing! I just think during the day you are more likely to have been to the loo a lot as well as drunk a lot of fluids so it's more likely to be diluted. Fingers crossed Hun!!

So who is all planning on testing tomorrow? I'm really considering it!!! I'll be 10dpo

I'm testing tomorrow morning but I'll only be 9DPO. Maybe I should wait another few days...

I think I am going to test tomorrow! But I am feeling really nervous, I hate seeing negatives. I'm not even sure how many dpo so no clue when I'll be late so I think if it's negative I'll wait until Friday. I've had a very strange pinchy feeling, high cervix, creamy cm, and nausea. Fingers crossed so tightly!

Things have been crazy here sorry sorry for the late replies!!! Tonight when dd goes to bed I'll read all your updates - and thanks for everyone's replies!!! I'll test tonight but won't expect anything as I've finally estimated AF would be due the 18th or 20th! :wacko:

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR GUYS TESTS TOMORROW!!!! I will be saying prayers and sending out good vibes in all of your direction!!!!! It's gunna be a good day for everybody!!!! :happydance:

Ok ok ok...... I couldn't wait (not surprising I know!!!) but I've been feeling like crud all day - and yesterday I had brown spotting - but it went right back to clear.....

All out of cheapies and I've been chugging water (okay and maybe tons of coffee but no judgement!) allllllll day!!! I just peed and TMI alert - it was totally clear and hadn't held it - but I thought what the hell there's no way it'll be positive....

But I SWEAR I swear in person there's a something!!!! Can you guys see it?? If you can't it's okay! Tell me if you can't! I've likely damaged my vision from staring at these all week!

Bear with me - on phone- so two posts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 16
It seriously looks invisible in the post!!!! Gah I swear it's a small something in real life!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 14
Bella, I might see a tiny shadow of something! Keep testing in a few days! Eeeeeek!

Bella, I made it negative for you and I swear there is something there!

Attachments

• 20170213_215520.jpg
    20170213_215520.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4