• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Welcome Nimba! I will add you! Goodluck!

Sorry to hear that fit. :hugs:

To all the test posters, I see light lines ladies.

Lol just realized this is the wrong thread. I can't add Nimba lol

Lol! I was wondering where she was being added!

I'm so sorry fitmama, I hope you are ok x

Kirsty I agree with the other ladies nausea is a great sign. And I felt the same about so many symptoms, I didn't think it could be true and thought it was all in my head!

Bella I see a line! Ooh it's exciting!

Aleeah have you decided when you will tell dh? I had to tell mine straight away purely because I can't keep a secret. And for me I'm not good at dealing with things alone so wouldn't be very good at hiding it if things did go wrong. I get not wanting to raise his hopes though.
How are your symptoms? I've been super hungry too. I had my tea only an hour ago and I'm already really hungry again.

Wheresthebun it's still so early Hun I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Chocolate chip I'm so sorry you feel so rubbish! I really hope you still get that BFP and that you feel better soon

Happycupcake I can see something too on the invert. Can't wait to see your next test, are you waiting for FMU?

Missyogi I see a line on both of those too!

So in my nausea-ridden state, I got a little worried about whatever disgusting stomach bug I'm having and tested.

Full disclosure, this came after the 10 minute mark but in the words of DH, "there is something VERY faint there but I don't know..."

Is this an evap? I've never had an evap before so I have little experience with it. This is 11 dpo. Thanks in advance for any insights you can give.

Also, negative on the FRER after a 2 hour hold (with no liquids in between). The dollar tree test was SMU with about a 3-4 hour hold. I haven't had a great sleep due to my illness so I don't even know what's considered "first" morning urine since I'm really only sleeping 1 hour at a time.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=986429&stc=1&d=1487103507

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=986431&stc=1&d=1487103533

Attachments

• 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 50
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11
Chocolatechip, I can't see the photos! They are just showing as the generic little photo icons. Is this just me? I'm so excited for you!

Chocolatechip, I can't see the photos! They are just showing as the generic little photo icons. Is this just me? I'm so excited for you!

Thanks for letting me know. I think I have fixed it now! I am REALLY not ready to let myself get excited yet. I have a strong feeling it is an evap at this point.

Chocolate chip - omg !!!! BFP BFP BFP BFP :BFP:!!!!!

Fitmama - Awww Ohhh no :cry: that's awful :( so many hugs your way lady

Holy cow this pregnancy and waiting thing is an emotional roller coaster isn't it?!? I wish we could somehow look inside our bodies from the get go and know exactly what's going on :hugs: hugs to everybody

I don't know how much I would trust that chocolate chip. I would do another frer in Morning x

I agree with kirsty, test again tomorrow morning. I have had evaps that looked sort of like that before, but it could also very possibly just be the early stages of a bfp. Test again tomorrow or the next day!

Thanks ladies. I am really going to try and focus on getting better and not test again for a little while. Just don't think it's my month.

Chocolate chip - that SURE looks like a BFP to me!!! But yes no matter what definitely rest your body and get healthy!!!

Hope everyone is doing okay - especially due to the various outcome of tests today. It seems like a lot of us are in limbo. Thinking of you guys and praying for everybody!!!!

Well.....Get ready for quite a long update. Was going to post a pic of FRER tonight (It was my last "real" test - that's not a cheapie) ...but a series of unfortunate events has just unfolded that is preventing me from doing so. I *guess* it's 8dpo but have no real idea. I'm just assuming all the prior tests were wrong or else a chemical or else I'm drinking so damned much water I cant get dark pee and an accurate test to save my life! ANYWAY....

DD had school today so just got her tucked into bed EARLY for once! She's the lightest (and worst) sleeper.....so when I successfully snuck out of her room after she was sound asleep - I did a silent victory dance in the hallway then went downstairs and poured myself a cup of Chardonnay. I say a cup rather than glass because we are having our dishwasher fixed so the dishwasher and sink's water connection is turned off. Thats a perfectly good excuse to buy and utilize disposable plastic drinking cups, right?!:winkwink:

((I'm so classy. Wine in a plastic cup! EXTRA classy for wine (and coffee!!!) during the TWW right? Ehh :coffee:))

Take my cup of Chardonnay back upstairs - along with another empty plastic cup to pee in - and get into the bathroom to test. Unwrap my last precious little FRER and get on with peeing in the cup, as we do.

Halfway through going - the love of my life, Belle......my ancient, nearly blind, one eyed, toothless, but very lively, rescue chihuahua starts going BONKERS barking and growling and trying to attack our Doberman. (I assume because *tmi* he has terrible, deadly gas and everytime he toots by her dog bed she has a conniption. Can't blame her!) BUT I WAS SO AFRAID SHE WOULD WAKE DD - I flew out of the bathroom and set the pee cup on the sink.

Calm down the dogs. Check that DD is asleep and come back to testing.
Popped the cap off the FRER and stick the tip in the cup. Cap back on. Set it on sink again and set the timer for 5 minutes. Picked up glass of wine and head back downstairs to fold laundry. Have a large sip of wine while walking downstairs and realize....ITS DEFINITELY NOT WINE.

It's pee.

Andddddd then I realize not only did I drink my pee, I stuck my last FRER in a glass of Chardonnay. :thumbup:

Oh Bella!! That's horrible!! What a terrible series of unfortunate events! Poor you! Ick!

Oh Bella!! That's horrible!! What a terrible series of unfortunate events! Poor you! Ick!

Haha thanks - yes major gross! It's probably the universes way of getting me to stop testing :haha:

Lol well I thought you guys might get a kick out of my misfortune lol UGHH just one of those days I gues!!! Here's tonight's cheapie.... Ehh don't even know what to think about these. They seem to not progress a whole lot? I'm starting to think they're all evaps for real... ETA - I don't have to squint to see them though? The line is thicker maybe? Ugh idk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116