• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

I don't know anything about those tests but that line looks good to me!

Hey ladies, how's it going this morning for any testers?

Chocolate chip I inverted the pic for you, I'm not sure if it helps!

Attachments

• IMG_5011.JPG
    IMG_5011.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
Oh Bella that made me giggle! Although sorry it wasted your last FRER!

I've inverted your pic for you too, again not sure. I think I may just see something.

Attachments

• IMG_5014.JPG
    IMG_5014.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
Bella, I am relatively brand new on here so don't know anyone well, so I hope it isn't too out of place to say I think I love you a little for that story. Absolutely fab! I'm sorry I realise that must have been beyond frustrating for you, but thank you for sharing! I think we have all done something at some point ;)
Re your test, I see the line easily. I think with cheapies they don't seem to progress the same as more expensive tests. It's like they stay faint for what seems an eternity then out of nowhere they are bright and bold so keep testing :)

I tested with a frer and an IC with today's fmu. The frer looks completely blank but I'm seeing a faint and slightly pink line on the IC?! More obvious after it dried. How could I have a faint positive IC but negative frer? Unless the IC is lying. When pregnant with my little boy four days before af I had faint but blatantly obvious lines on a frer, surely by now (10dpo I think) I would see something on a frer.
Looking at my chart, is it possible I could have ovulated slightly later? Quite a few of my temps are inconsistent because of sleep deprivation. Wondering if I may be perhaps 8 or 9dpo instead of 10 but my temps make it look like I ovulated CD12. Anyway, the ICs are meant to be slightly more sensitive than frer, which is why I'm wondering

Attachments

• IMG_6522.jpg
    IMG_6522.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6519.jpg
    IMG_6519.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6518.jpg
    IMG_6518.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6413.jpg
    IMG_6413.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6516.jpg
    IMG_6516.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
Bella! I'm sorry for those series of unfortunate events, but that story made me laugh! Glad you could share it with us :)

Messed around with them a little to try to bring it out more, hasn't made a huge difference...

Attachments

• IMG_6520.jpg
    IMG_6520.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6521.jpg
    IMG_6521.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies! Been trying to stay off the POAS train as I think I prob spent $100 on tests over the past week. After the delayed positives, followed by the 3 hour delay and very vivid BFP on Sunday, I'm no longer registering anything on any tests - even hours after as I was before. I find it highly unlikely to have had 6 different "evap lines," since they were very blue and still wet (sorry for overshare) when they popped up. Found this great article on evap lines that I wanted to share.

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2484961-The-myth-of-Evap-lines

So, AF is due sometimes between today and Sunday if I O'd later than I thought. No sign of her, but based on everything I'm going to assume this was a chemical since all signs of a line are gone. I'll obviously know for certain in the next few days. I am SO bloated and constantly hungry, so no matter what the next few days has in store, I just want to know one way or another!

Bella - Your story wins the internet. Pure gold, I laughed for an hour. Sucks about the FRER but that's one for the books. :p

Happy - it's hard to see from the pics, but def keep posting and fx for you! <3

Everyone else, sorry to those I missed, training at work and up at 3:30 so a little out of it. Hope all are well <3

Thanks everyone! Yes it was a weird experience to say the least!!

Bailey bubs - it looks so promising inverted! But I'm still having trouble trusting these lines!

Yayamama - that article was super interesting!!

Maybe soon we can all get clear answers :hugs:

Happycupcake I really do see something on those cheapies!!!!!! One of you lovely ladies pointed out that some of the ICs are much more sensitive then even a FRER - so maybe in a few days you'll see a nice strong line on IC!!

Hey ladies, how's it going this morning for any testers?

Chocolate chip I inverted the pic for you, I'm not sure if it helps!

Thanks bailey! I have never had anyone invert my tests for me before :)

I don't know if I see anything on the inverted test but here's hoping. I kind of tossed and turned all night over my evap, and I know I need to just let it go and wait until I'm late.

Just done a frer and it's bfn! Really shocked with all the symptoms I'm having. Will test again at the weekend incase my dates are wrong

Hopefully by then there will be a nice bright pink line! Fingers crossed :hugs:

Ladies, I have been stalking, but had no time to post, so here goes my update (hope I didn&#8217;t miss any-one).

Redhead &#8211; thinking of you ((hug))

Xkirsty &#8211; sorry about the bfn, mine is also stark white. Im sure I am 13dpo today, so would&#8217;ve turned bfp by now for me if there was a chance.

Choc chip &#8211; it looks like a line, but better to not worry too much about it. Keeping my fingers crossed that it gets darker in 2 days!

Yayamama &#8211; I am so sorry to hear that it might be a chem. Hope you are doing ok, I hear the cycle after a cp is more fertile, I know its not doing much good to hear that now though, but its something at least.

Bella &#8211; your story had me crying (and laughing) thanks for sharing :-D I think your lines are progressing, but I have also heard that a lot of people don&#8217;t get progression on IC&#8217;s &#8211; are you planning Beta HCG test (blood) soon?

Cupcake &#8211; I think your chart has correct O date &#8211; especially since your CM and OPK&#8217;s also point to that day. You are still early, I can clearly see your lines, so I think they should darken in 2 days.

Wheresthebun &#8211; fingers crossed that the line will appear&#8230;

Bailey & Aleeah &#8211; hope pregnancy (eek!! Awesome!!) is still treating you well?

Missyogi &#8211; all sounds good! Now just the wait to see if it gets darker! Fingers crossed.

My hope is for clear answers for all! May the lines appear and become stronger!!!

afm:
I am now 13dpo. I found only a stupid cassette-type 25miu test at the pharmacy yesterday, but luckily my sensitive ones that I ordered online on Friday arrived in the mail today (at last).
Unluckily its bfn. I am 99% sure it would be positive by now.

My body is so irritating, every 2ww is different, with new symptoms that give me hope. Today I am very crampy, with really bad lower back pain. My cm has increased steadily over the last 2 days and is now just a lot of lotion-like cm.
TMI ALERT:
I have also had just a tiny drop of blood in my cm this afternoon (only visible on tp when I wiped my fingers after checking cervix). I had the same 2 days before af last cycle.

Anyway - I know I shouldnt say it until the witch shows, but Im out for this cycle. I can just feel it, and would be ignoring my body if I had any hope left. Will have to hope cycle #8 is luckier. Guess its time to get dh checked out.

I know they are negative, but I will post them anyway, just in case...
(Cassette and IC was from yesterday, 14Feb/12dpo) ; (10miu wand test is from today, 15Feb/13dpo)
Both taken after 4hr no liquid holds in the late afternoon.

Attachments

• 20170214_175407.jpg
    20170214_175407.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170215_174238.jpg
    20170215_174238.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
Bloblo I'm sorry you feel like you're out Hun. I'm not sure if I can see anything, have you tried inverting it? I'll have a look.

Chocolate chip I hope you get some answers soon Hun, do you know when you'll test again?

Kirsty what dpo are you again? Sorry for the bfn again Hun

Happy cupcake I think I can see a line on the IC Hun, keep testing I'm sure you'll see it get darker

Bella did you manage to get another FRER yet Hun after the Chardonnay incident?!

Yayamama I'm so sorry it may be a chemical Hun sending hugs

All you other ladies still testing/waiting to test I hope you get some answers soon!

Bloblo I'm sorry you feel like you're out Hun. I'm not sure if I can see anything, have you tried inverting it? I'll have a look.

I am pretty sure that its negative- just grasping at straws at this point. I dont see a line even when inverting. But thanks for having a look!

Bailey I thought I was 10-11dpo but maybe a couple of days later but going by my o symptoms I don't think I am. I'll test again at the weekend

Busy day! Did pick up some FRERs - figured I'll test tonight! Mrs. Chardonnay ended up with a BFN - but she thinks she might have ovulated late this cycle :haha:

Although I'm seriously getting frustrated and very over testing.. Feeling very not pregnant or else I figured I'd have blazing lines by now - yes I know it's only 9dpo but wtf? I think I'm out.

Can't read all the new posts now - but can't wait to read everyone's Updates tonight when I have time!!

Hope everybody is doing well!

Bloblo aw I'm sorry Hun, I wish I could say something to help you feel better. Fingers crossed it's a late implanter.

Kirsty fingers crossed for a weekend BFP for you Hun!

Bella I felt totally out the day before I got my BFP, at 8dpo I had a cry to dh coz I was convinced I was out. Then that night I woke at 2am with the oddest feeling convinced I was pregnant, got BFN on the IC but did a FRER and BFP. Fingers crossed something similar will happen for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->