Any PCOS ladies want to chat?

Oh lucky you being off work for 7 days! I'm off work for a week next month, we are going to the seaside. Can't wait, just hope we have nice weather. Enjoy your time off.

FX for you this cycle Wanting.

I just read 'a womans fertility decreases rapidly after 35 due to egg quality' now that's just wonderful...I'm 35!! I'm going to take solace in the fact that it says after 35, and as I'm exactly 35 then technically its not after and therefore my fertility hasn't rapidly started to decrease. That can wait til next year!!! lol

xx

Cookie, I think you're fine! ;-) If you take inositol and folic acid, they are supposed to help egg qualities. You can even add vitamin D to that as well if you're that worried!

So, I have made the decision this cycle not to temp anymore. I find it to be a bit stressful for me. I watch every second and over analyze it all. I originally started just to make sure I was ovulating and had a good luteal phase. I think I'm pretty good in both. I charted for four cycles. So, just going to continue with OPK's and bding every other day. I just need to relax! :)

lsd- Definitely a good idea to step away from temping if it's causing you a lot of stress! TTC is stressful enough as in and of itself. I had been considering temping this cycle, but decided not to for basically the same reasons. I get obsessive about things and end up stressing myself out.

Cookie- There are lots of women who conceive at or after 35! I think you're just fine! I read something before about women with PCOS are more likely to conceive as they get older, too. Something about the natural decrease of the production of eggs or something...since women with PCOS naturally have many follicles, that decrease can sometimes help "fix" PCOS. I think that's what it said. I'll have to try to find where I read that again! It's been awhile since I saw it.

Today is CD 9 for me so things are moving right along. We're leaving tonight to go out of town til Sunday, so looking forward to that. Will probably start doing OPKs today since I can only resist the POAS urge for so long. We should be able to get PLENTY of BD in this weekend. I just hope I O early enough for it to matter haha.

Have a lovely time wanting! We're going away next month and the month after going to stay with my sis in law in Wales, so looking forward to our breaks!

I had a big temp dip this morning, also had some cramping/pinching and got abit of cramps today...boobs are pretty sore, even getting pain under my arms. I'm estimating I'm 8/9 dpo.

LSD - I don't blame you, temping is such a pain...around ovulation it's a right stress to get accurate temps.

Xx

Xx

Just got a positive OPK!! It's CD 23 for me.

I'm thinking of adding inositol to my supplements. Do you find the powder best? Or capsules? After my maca capsules doing nothing but the powder working amazing I'm inclined to do powder. How much are you supposed to get per day?

There isn't any difference in how they work, but the powder is easier to take as if you buy 500mg tablets you then have to take 8 a day, as the recommended dose for pcos women is 4g. X

Just ordered some powder. I'm more inclined to believe powders work better than capsules nowadays. I'll start taking that when it comes in. Can you take it while pregnant too or just TTC?

Due to inositol increasing progesterone levels they recommend that you take it through the 1st trimester to keep your progesterone levels up. Xx

Due to inositol increasing progesterone levels they recommend that you take it through the 1st trimester to keep your progesterone levels up. Xx

Oh awesome! Didn't know it did that. That can definitely help us PCOS ladies. Thanks!

Yep it increases progesterone, lowers testosterone, which in turn lowers lh levels, helps ovulation, improves egg quality. There's more I think but that's just the stuff u can think of now xx

Yep it increases progesterone, lowers testosterone, which in turn lowers lh levels, helps ovulation, improves egg quality. There's more I think but that's just the stuff u can think of now xx

Sounds good to me! Sounds like a PCOS miracle fix

I think it can definitely do some good, so personally think anyone with pcos should give it a try. Xx

Hi ladies! How is everyone?

DH and I had a great time on our trip. I'm so glad to be back home and back to my little man, though!

Today is CD 12 and so far OPKs are negative. I haven't done one yet today, planning on doing one around 2 or 3. Last night's was about half the darkness of the control line I believe, so hopefully that means it will be positive within a few days. I haven't had a lot of EWCM yet which does concern me a bit, but I guess all I can do in that regard is just wait and see.

Cookie, how many dpo are you now? Have you started testing?

Hey wanting, glad you had a good time away. Always nice to have a break, me and the hubby went away a couple if months ago without our little boy, it was so nice to relax.

I'm 11 dpo, tested today it was a bfn. I thought I was maybe getting a faint line yesterday but it must have either been an evap or line eye as definitely nothing today. Feel like I'm having plenty of good symptoms, my boobs are agony, headaches, unquenchable thirst, niggles/pinches in my pelvic area, and feeling absolutely shattered. But I know from previous months trying to conceive that you really can't put too much stock in these so called symptoms. It's the boob thing that gets me, I haven't had boobs this sore since I found out I was pregnant with my son. I wonder because I've started taking inositol, maybe that's increased the progesterone...although wouldn't imagine it would increase that much.

How many days of ewcm do you usually get?? Fingers crossed you will ovulate soon.

Xx

Definitely sounds like you're having some great symptoms! It's still early yet, so hoping you get your BFP tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Last month I had EWCM from CD 11-15 I believe. I had a little when I checked earlier, but not as much as last month I don't think!

I find ewcm comes gradually, so you will probably find that it will increase over the next few days til you have your peak amount and ovulate.

Oh I hope I do get my bfp, if I don't this cycle then I won't be buying the cheap tests again as the bfn's really get me down. Will wait and only buy tests if I'm late.

Xx

I know the feeling! It's hard not to test early but the BFNs just SUCK! I didn't buy any cheapies for this cycle after I went a bit overboard last time.

My CM is back to being creamy. Ugh. So if I even ovulate this cycle it's going to be a later ovulation. I will keep doing an OPK each day and try to continue BDing every other dayish.

I have an appointment tomorrow to talk about TTC #2, so hopefully if this cycle is anovulatory it won't have to go on forever since I'm sure I'll get a script for Provera to start after day 35.

Hey guys! I've been so busy this past weekend! We had an old friend come visit us and had lots to do! :) I just got up to date and read that taking Inositol during your first trimester is good! I've been trying to google that and find that answer. Where did you find that?!

Wanting, glad you had a great trip! Hope you get everything you need at your doctors visit!

Cookie, your symptoms sound very promising. They say that the average BFP doesn't start til 13 dpo! FX for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->