Any PCOS ladies want to chat?

OMG love that show! DH and I have been watching it as well. I think we are on episode 7 of the second season.

Good luck kylasbaby and wanting, I hope you both get your bfp.

Had weigh in tonight, lost another 2 and a half lbs so that's 2 stone 4 lbs in total - which is 32 lbs. :)

Xx

Cookie, you're doing such a great job with the weight loss! I have to really be in the right mindset for it, and apparently right now I'm not. I just can't find the drive to stick to a diet these days! I just want to eat anything and everything in sight!

KylasBaby, any updates?

I'm 11 dpo and got a BFN this morning. :( I just have a feeling I'm out this cycle. Sigh. I can see myself going down the years of TTC path again. Only thing is, we won't be spending the same amounts of money that we did while TTC #1 since now we have DS to think about and are saving for a down payment for a bigger house.

Ah wanting, there's still time...fingers crossed. Yes definitely you do have to be in the right mind.

I can't seem to get a positive opk anymore, didn't last cycle and haven't this cycle. Today though I had a big temp dip and what I think is ovulation bleeding. This morning my opk was very almost positive, so maybe I surged overnight?? I've had niggly pain aswell. Never had spotting let alone ovulation spotting so was very confused when I saw it. Hope ovulation is happening, will have to see what my temps are doing tomorrow. I'm CD 18, ovulated CD 19 last cycle which was a day earlier than the previous month so perhaps this cycle I'm ovulating another day earlier.

Hope everyone is well.

Xx

That is odd about the OPKs. Have you been using a different brand? Maybe they're not sensitive enough for you or something? Regardless, all signs are pointing toward O again with or without a positive OPK!! Good luck!

Well I POAS this morning and I swear swear swear I can see a very, extremely, super faint line. I'm not getting a good picture of it, though. My FMU looked a bit clear so I'm going to pee again here in a minute (just drank a large iced coffee) and hold my pee for a few hours and see what I get. I don't want to get excited yet since it is so faint and honestly COULD just be my eyes playing tricks on me since I want to see a line there so bad. I'll keep trying to get a good picture in the meantime. It did show up pretty quickly.

Looks awfully faint for 12 dpo, although I could be 11 dpo. I'm not sure if I ovulate after the first positive OPK I get when lines are equally dark or after the second when the test line is blazing.

Ooh that sounds exciting, I'll eagerly look out for an update. 12 dpo is still early. Xxx

I'm a bit disappointed today, after yesterday's temp dip and promising symptoms I thought I'd have a big temp rise, but nope...it did rise but it's still lower than it has previously been and I don't know if the rise was too low and even if it continues to rise will it still not be enough for ovulation to be yesterday. My bd timing has been crap, was supposed to be sticking with every other day which meant yesterday but went to bed to read and feel asleep before hubby came up. So haven't done it since Friday...which is why I'm keen for ovulation to happen yesterday. Xx

That's so frustrating!! I don't know a whole lot about temping, just the basics, but is it possible to have a slow rise over a couple of days?

https://i61.tinypic.com/5tvyo0.jpg
This is the best picture I can get of my test. I definitely see a super, super faint line there but it could be an indent maybe? I've never noticed an indent on these tests before, but anything is possible. I'm going to try to hold my pee for as long as possible and do another mid afternoon or early evening...if I can hold out that long...

I can see a faint line I think, had to clean my kindle screen to see it lol my little boys sticky fingers had been touching it. I guess all you can do is give it a couple of days and hope that the line gets darker. Supposed to double every 48 hours. Fingers crossed for you, hope this is your bfp.

I'm hoping that it's because I'm a slow riser but no idea if today's temp is going to throw a spanner in the works. Time will tell I guess. Xx

It's a squinter that's for sure lol. Fx it gets darker...time will tell I guess. AF is due Wednesday or Thursday.

I can see as squinter of a line too but it looks colourless/grey to me so I think it might be an evap? Fingers crossed it's not though :)

My appointment on Friday. Feeling a bit anxious as I'm not sure what to expect or even what I want to happen. I just want to ovulate, then I can at least trybto conceive - can't even try right now (I'm using a donor so need a positive opk to know when to inseminate) :(

I don't know much about this kind of thing but most women who don't ovulate seem to get given Clomid. Best of luck with Friday's appointment. Xx

Well I had a temp rise again today, still not as high as I would like, so again will wait for tomorrow and see what that brings. Hopefully another rise and will get crosshairs to confirm ovulation on Sunday.

Are you testing today Wanting? FX for you xx

Ooo I started spotting today, 10 days after I thought I might've ovulated...so that's a but exciting! I didn't get much of a dip, but it was hot...and I haven't temped since as I've been abroad. But still...hopeful signs...

FX Wanting :)

Fx for you. Just had a look at your chart, I would say you ovulated on 6th June, so you are 11 dpo but probably didn't get crosshairs as you didn't continue with the temps. You had 3 temp rises after the 6th though.

I've been driving myself crazy with wondering if I ovulated, had a tiny bit of spotting, never had spotting before and this cycle had it the day I think I ovulated and today when I'm 2 dpo (or at least hope I am). Just hope I get another temp rise tomorrow. Xx

Thanks ladies! Tested again this morning and it was BFN. Then this afternoon I have had some pink discharge so I think AF will be on her way!

Cookie hope you O'ed! Fx for a temp rise.

Day_dreamer, hope the spotting means AF is on the way to confirm O!

day_dreamer, I see AF arrived for you! That's great! Oh, and looks like FF gave you crosshairs for your last cycle! You will be at the perfect point in your cycle for your appointment on Friday if the doctor will give you Clomid to try!

AF also arrived for me this morning, so looks like we are cycle buddies this time. ;)

How's your temp this morning Cookie? Hoping that you'll have O confirmed!

Would this inositol be okay or should I be looking for something else?

https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formu...=UTF8&qid=1403102270&sr=8-4&keywords=inositol

I have PCOS as well, we've been trying naturally for 2 years and have recently started with clomid and now on femara, still no bfp yet. As of today, I'm on 11dpo. Baby dust to all of you!

Wanting - Yes that inositol would be fine. I hope AF doesn't arrive xx

Kyli - fx for you xx

Well I didn't O, my cm seems to have gone back to watery so hopefully ovulation will happen this week, but its later than usual so not overly happy. To be honest I think deep down I knew I hadn't ovulated, but I was so sure I would by cd 19 that I convinced myself I had. Also I had the spotting, but then I had abit more yesterday...did some googling and it seems sometimes it can happen in the first cycle of taking inositol, hormones I'd imagine.

I thought as I know I am not pregnant and I haven't ovulated yet I'd try out my pregnancy tests as I get a lot of evaps and wanted to see what these ones are like. Within a minute a very faint line appeared, I'm glad I tried them out otherwise they would have got my hopes up if I'd seen that in the 2ww. These tests are actually worse than the usual cheapy ones I use. Oh well, I know not to think anything of it unless I get a good line.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->