Any plus size ladies looking to minimise weight gain?

Blessedbaby, I don't know what toasted cheese is, but now I want some! :D

Blessedbaby, I don't know what toasted cheese is, but now I want some! :D

If it is what I think it is, nope, you don't :haha::haha::haha::haha:

I LOOOOOVE those. I made mine with white bread, slightly toasted, a bit of ketchup on top, and nice cheese on top too - all of that in the oven for 5 minutes. You get a hot gooey open sandwich...

I think I can easily have 4 of those :dohh:

4 of those, and, basically, your daily food amount is reached :dohh::haha::haha::haha::haha:

My MS is completely gone. So, now all is left is hunger :dohh:

Grrrr! Must make another huge bowl of soup!

Also, finally managed a steak yesterday, and it was yummy!
(Didn't stop me wanting carbs though... But I am resisting:baby:)

oh gosh my sickness came back today with a vengeance I cant wait for this to pass

Just weighed in, after a week of super clean eating I e gained 0.6 kg? I'm gutted all I can assume is because it was all good food I've eaten more 😂. Get me back to McDonald's lol

11 weeks this morning and I am still at my baseline!

Only 29 weeks to hold out!

PS please send toasted cheese recipe... Please.

Blessed - sorry you are feeling yuk. :hugs: Hope it is just a one off day.

My morning sickness has passed, but I have no idea why, but today I am feeling so very poorly. Completely out of power. Can't even lift my head off the pillow. As soon as I get up I get super dizzy. Head feels as if it weighs a ton. Had a lot to do today, but had to stay in bed.

Dani - don't worry about 0.6 gain. My weight can go +/- 1 kg. Don't forget it is also baby growing and all the things with it.
PS: I was desperately craving Mc'Donald's last night :dohh: Didn't have it though :D

Clandestine - well done you! Keep up with the good work :hugs:

its basically a sandwich which u toast I think u guys call it grilled cheese LOL I could be wrong but I put cheese, red onion, jalapenos all finely cut up on mine and toast it ...

Cheers wombat that's made me feel better, however I've been at soft play today and eaten a cheese toastie and fries and a slice of cake whoops. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Clandestine your work outs are an inspiration I'm so lazy at the minute it's unreal x

Wombat...maybe more protein?

Oh blessed, I <3 grilled cheese with just about any combination of things on it!

Cheers wombat that's made me feel better, however I've been at soft play today and eaten a cheese toastie and fries and a slice of cake whoops. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Clandestine your work outs are an inspiration I'm so lazy at the minute it's unreal x

My cardio is sucking this week, but my weightlifting and abs are the things I will not skip, no matter what!

I'm gonna get the wii fit back out and me and more daughter are gonna do that tomorrow so hopefully if j can push for even 30 mins 3 times a week that's gotta do something. X

Weighed myself this morning - 77kg. Minus one during first trimester...

I think mostly due to stress.

My mum took my two boys skiing and yesterday my youngest broke his leg.
He is ok. Had a hard night and an early flight. But will arrive here shortly. My ex is picking them up (as they wanted to see daddy - he has been away before their trip, so it's been a few weeks since they last saw him).

Obviously I am hurting with my lo and just want to give him a cuddle and be there for him.

At this point, I'm super happy that I haven't gained anything, but the lowest I get is the exact same weight I was the day I ovulated. No joke. Exactly the same number.

I think I should be a bit more happy with that, I did go to a festival this weekend and ate everything in sight. Carbs and all. And it was worth every single one of them. But it would be nice, just once, to see a single pound come off!

After all the Easter crap food I put on about 5kg!! How...whhhyy? I didn't even eat 1kg of chocolate. Bleh. I haven't weighed this much since almost a year ago. My midwife will be shocked.

Maybe it's a little water weight? I can eat salt or cabs and gain 4-5 lbs overnight that comes off within a day or two. It scared me at first, buy used to it now.

And Friday, hit 12 weeks mark and 0 weight change. I decided to get back on power 90 videos for as long as it's comfortable. I also ordered some of the bras recommended on here, which seem fabulous so far. Though huge. I am the proud owner of comically huge bras, but they fit and that's what really counts at this point!

How's everyone doing?

Partly will be from carb loading, I'll be doing some weight lifting today and walking. Lucky we have out own weights at home do no excuse really!

Wombat, I'm sorry to hear you're little guy broke his leg :(

Clandestine, I'm glad to hear the bra recommendation is working out. I lol'd at the phrase "comically huge bras" that's how I felt at first too hehe

Minties, I agree it's probably water weight. Did you eat ham? ham is so salty... Either way, don't be too hard on yourself. <3

I seem to have quit losing weight now, but I haven't started gaining any yet either. I almost worry sometimes that I don't feel hungry more often because last pregnancy I was stuffing everything I saw in my face. But, I'm still feeling the morning sickness, so it's hard to want to eat anything really. I'm sure once that wears off, I'll be fighting the cravings.

Hi girls :hugs:

Minties - maybe water retention? You could not possibly put on 5kg of fat over the weekend! I am sure in a couple of days it will go down.

Clandestine - I joke with my OH, that now if he has to choose a bra for me he can just try it on his head.:blush:

Uni tsi - well done for keeping your weight the same.
And my boy is okish during the day, but nights are hard:nope:

After being stuck for a week with Mark at home + sleepless nights and doing 0 excersise, I am still 77-78 kgs (depending on the day). So my weight gain in 1st trimester is 0!! Yay!
Also, after all the bloat is gone, my tummy is pretty flat. Was going to announce my pregnancy at work at 12 weeks, but now I think I might wait :blush:

Btw, I am still eating whatever I fancy most of the time (still morning sickness is still here). I guess it is just the amounts what keeps me on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->