Any potential 2011 babies?

He is and today we were discussing it more :D

Seems like he is definitely fine with it in 2011, depending if the situation changes!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

So excited :happydance:

Here's to us ladies getting a :bfp: in 2010/2011 :happydance:

YAY!

Yeah I do hope we all get our :bfp: by end of 2011 at the latest.... After all thats nearly 3 years away, we'll have been such good & patient girls I think we'd deserve it by then!

We shall have to keep encouraging each other and keep each other going, and the time will fly by I hope! Would be nice if we were all in first tri together.

Indeed, I'd go crazy without you lot hehe. We can vent about all our broodyness here :D

I would put a ticker up, but I don't know at what time of the year we'll try!

Indeed, I'd go crazy without you lot hehe. We can vent about all our broodyness here :D

I would put a ticker up, but I don't know at what time of the year we'll try!

I dont know for definite either, but got OH to agree that we'd review our situation towards end of 2010. I'm not going to let him convince me to wait any longer (unless we are in a really dire situation) so we should be TTC by Jan 2011.

I havent even checked other dates you know! :dohh: lol have had sooo much work on recently, i completely forgot! you're completely right, hes GORGEOUS!!! haha!! I am looking forward to the vids! :D

Not sure about the cruise yet, hopefully somewhere hot!! Any suggestions? I really wanted to go to the maldives, but Ed said that he wants to go somewhere like that for our honeymoon... (not complaining! haha!)

Camping is boss isnt it!!! Deffo going to take my LO's when they finally arrive!

Your next 2 year line up is expensive, but your entitled to spend a bit on you before your little one arrives and you spend it all on them instead haha! So when did u say in 2011 you were hoping to TTC? (sorry if i dont reply tonight, starting to feel sleeeppyyy!!)

xxx

Awwh I see :( He will be back sometime soon though. Hmm..Cruising..Carribean Islands? They are gorgeous! Went to dominican republic last christmas and it was bloody lushhh!

I have a feeling camping would be much better with kids lol!

I'm not sure, given the fact I'm off men right now due to my vile ex boyfriend who knows. If I do meet somone in 2009 I will be getting implant removed in august 2011, if I am in a decent relationship and financial position hopefully around august/september, 2012 may/june baby sounds lurvleeey lol :D How about you? xxx

Heheheh loving all those plans!

I'm hoping to go on a few holidays:

Canada
Somewhere cheap and nice like Greece
Get 2 kittens
Moving in with bf summer 2009 to start Uni in Sep.
Finish Uni in June 2010, Uni will be busy so that will make the year fly by!
Get a teaching job September 2010
Possibly get married, depending on money! Although we wouldn't spend the average of £17,000 I hear now!

I've been to Egypt, lovely place :) If you do go, PM me and I'll give you some travel tips!

You have? Oh where abouts would you reccomend? xx

We went to Sharm El Sheikh. It's nice, we stayed in a hotel called Grand Rotana. It's 5*, we booked things seperately and it cost £407 including flights, hotel and insurance. That's half board at a 5* hotel! Booked on otbeach.com Have to be careful these days though, with the air companies going bust!

Look on hotel reviews for whatever you chose, as some are known for crap food and food poisoning!

Also if you go on trips take loo roll and don't talk to people standing outside shops! They try to make you buy by appearing nice.

Blimey £407!! Talk about brilliant bargain!!
Ok lol! Thanks for the advice huni xxx

[/QUOTE]

Awwh I see :( He will be back sometime soon though. Hmm..Cruising..Carribean Islands? They are gorgeous! Went to dominican republic last christmas and it was bloody lushhh!

I have a feeling camping would be much better with kids lol!

I'm not sure, given the fact I'm off men right now due to my vile ex boyfriend who knows. If I do meet somone in 2009 I will be getting implant removed in august 2011, if I am in a decent relationship and financial position hopefully around august/september, 2012 may/june baby sounds lurvleeey lol :D How about you? xxx[/QUOTE]

Good evening girlies!

2012 sounds like a good time to have a LO running around!! I'm going to start trying around this time in 2 years I think. Unless I start to enjoy my time with Ed, without uni getting in the way... I dont live with him yet (forgot to add that on to the list!) Im in liverpool, so we barely get to see each other! So I may well be joining you on your 2012 adventures. Is anyone else worried about TTC concieve thing? Cos im on the pill, i dont record my ov times and i really dont think id know how to if i tried! HAHAHA!!!
Has anyone been upto anything interesting today? I need cheering up, been doing a Mahusive essay that is boring the heck out of me... Im only a 1/4 of the way through. :(

xxx

Yeah it does :)
I heard living with them makes a huge difference, are you two engaged?
I'm extremely worried about TTC/being pregnant as I had a termination, there is less chance of getting pregnant, and higher risks of complications, ectopic pregnancies and miscarriage :( Hopefully I will be ok, (fx) my mum had two terminations and two miscarriages though. I'm sure we will pic up how to track our cycles once we start TTC lol!
I went to college, bout as interesting as it gets. Doing anything nice for xmas? xxx

nooo, not engaged yet, though he said he wants to be engaged when he has kids and have a long engagement. Can only mean good things! hehe! Im sorry to hear about your termination hun, don't worry about TTC just yet, just take one step at a time and do all you can now to give yourself the best chance possible. I dont know if you do already but you could go swimming a couple of times a week, or go for a jog? Start eating healthily (not that im saying you dont already!! :rofl: ) and generally get yourself to the best you can be. (i'll join you and we can do it together! :rofl:)

Is it sad that Im actually looking forward to the :witch: this month? it means one less till we TTC! :happydance:

Im not doing anything too great for xmas, just with the family and I have alot of exams in January to revise for, so I will be working mainly. I do however plan to have an awesome night on newyears!! (and then I'll start getting myself into shape etc as a new years resolution perhaps?!) How about you, what have you got planned?

xxx

Awwh your kids will be at your wedding :D Little page boys/bridesmaids :D:D
It's ok, thanks hun :) Yeah I wish I did eat healthy, today I skipped breakfast, had a xmas party at college so ate alot chocolate and crisps, came home ate a box of maltesers :blush: but couldn't eat my tea coz i was so stuffed lol aswell as smoked 14 ciggerettes. My exercise consists of walking downstairs. I'm sooo lazy. I am giving up fags in new year and getting on my cross trainer!!! Need to lose a couple of stone let myself go. You want to join me?

No it isn't in the slightest bit sad hun! See it as a small milestone!!

Nothing special, trip round everyones house to see family xmas day, dad has his engagement party saturday (fantastic-not) Idk what I'm doing new years yet, theres a rave which i quite fancy but I have to work new years god damn it lol. xxx

Awrr! I feel awful for you having to work new years! thats rather gutting!!!

I would love to join you in the 'getting fit challenge' haha I do quite a bit of sport, but recently tore my thigh muscle playing football, so I havent played for 5 weeks! :)dohh: ) Don't worry about eating chocs and crisps, we can sort that out in the new year!! I had a WHOLE (med size) galaxy bar yesterday! Oops! it was like pringles, once i'd started it, i couldnt stop!! haha! but it was gooood :p

Well done on giving up the cigarettes in the new year! We'll all be here to support you!

Your dads engagement party could be good fun!! :rofl:

xxxx

Lol chris brown makes up for it! :D Managed to get my shifts covered :happydance:
Ohmy that sounds bloody painful! Are you not finding it hard to walk/walk up the stairs etc? I'm a baby lol.
Thanks, now lets see if I actually manage to do it this year :rofl:

Yeah terrorising step mum to be can be fun sometimes :rofl:
xxx

Is anyone else worried about TTC concieve thing? Cos im on the pill, i dont record my ov times and i really dont think id know how to if i tried! HAHAHA!!!
Has anyone been upto anything interesting today? I need cheering up, been doing a Mahusive essay that is boring the heck out of me... Im only a 1/4 of the way through. :(

xxx[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'm also worried about the TTC thing as have been on the pill for 2.5 years now. Had really regular periods before going on the pill, dont know what will happen when I come off or how long it will take to conceive!! Although i've heard that being on the pill doesnt negatively effect trying to conceive. Different for everyone i guess!!

Awrr! I feel awful for you having to work new years! thats rather gutting!!!

I would love to join you in the 'getting fit challenge' haha I do quite a bit of sport, but recently tore my thigh muscle playing football, so I havent played for 5 weeks! :)dohh: ) Don't worry about eating chocs and crisps, we can sort that out in the new year!! I had a WHOLE (med size) galaxy bar yesterday! Oops! it was like pringles, once i'd started it, i couldnt stop!! haha! but it was gooood :p

Well done on giving up the cigarettes in the new year! We'll all be here to support you!

Your dads engagement party could be good fun!! :rofl:

xxxx

I think i need to join you too!! This last week at work there have been tins of celebrations, roses, quality street etc & i have totally pigged out. to the point where i actually feel sick of eating chocolate! new year, new start!! i want to be a fit mum, if i got preggers now i'd be absolutely massive at 9 months and it would be so hard to lose all that weight...

Hahaha:rofl: at least terrorising her will keep you busy for the next 2 years!!! LOL

My leg was agony! haha I couldnt move for about 2 weeks, but thankfully i got some physiotherapy to help me out!! I am back to swimming (gently for a while still) but after xmas i should be back to hockey, football and hopefully a bit of jogging (and Rugby if i have to...)

I was just looking in the 3rd Tri section, how cool is it that Poloprincess had her baby:baby:! she said that shes only slept for 2 hours! Yikes! haha Bring it on is what I say!!! I CANT WAIT!!! :happydance:

Have you told your fambo your wanting to TTC in 2 years give or take?

xxx

Welcome on board the 'getting fit' train for the new year Lauraloo!! Looking forward to it now TBH. :)

I've also been on the pill for around 2 years, by the time we TTC it will be nearer 4. I think Im planning to come off spring 2010, to give my body chance to recover... then TTC starting 2011 onwards, depending on how long it takes... When are you planning to come off??

xxx

Welcome on board the 'getting fit' train for the new year Lauraloo!! Looking forward to it now TBH. :)

I've also been on the pill for around 2 years, by the time we TTC it will be nearer 4. I think Im planning to come off spring 2010, to give my body chance to recover... then TTC starting 2011 onwards, depending on how long it takes... When are you planning to come off??

xxx

Hoping to come off the pill sometime in 2010, summer maybe? Hoping things return to normal pretty quickly so we can start TTC by end of 2010/start 2011. Would love a September 2011 baby! what about you? xx

i might try and hold on until march time as I would love a Nov/December baby!!! perfect for christmas! hehe

would be good to go through 1st tri with familiar girls though. :)

xxx

Yeah PP's baby was born on due date! :happydance: I'm sure PP will agree that baby Brooke is well worth all the crying :D:D
My you are well active I need to a leave take out of your book! Where do you get all this energy from lou??
Yeah, I do find terrorising her well fun, but I have to be on best behaviour this year as I want daddy to buy me a car :rofl:
Fambo mean family? And did you mean me lol? =S If so, no I haven't exactly told my mum, she is gunna be a suprise granny, I wouldn't tell I was TTC she would go mental haha. But she has a pretty good idea she will be 'ganma' soon. She knows how much I regret the termination and how much I want to be a mummy lol!
Good luck on september 2011 babys!!!
We now have a bfp club and a get fit club. Lmaooo :) WTT could make our own 'biggest loosers' thread. Get fit for pregnancy *thumbs up* xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->