Any potential 2011 babies?

What's everyone doing for new year? We're getting a take away and drinking wine hehe.

Oh my days, it's SO cold here. 0.5C! I just washed my car, and it didn't take long cause it was too cold I rushed it lol. I have 4 days off work now, back on Friday! Trying to find things to do...

I'm having my mates round, cba to go out way to expensive and it's going to WAY to cold! Lmao :) and my bestie and I decided to have this year in as it is the last one before we turn 18!
Enjoy your last 4 days hun :D
How is everyone feeling on the baby scale today?
I feel totally different today, I feel like I want a baby, but I don't at the same time. My friend found out she was pregnant yesterday, I was with her when she did the test and she didn't know what to think. At the time I felt really sorry for her. Which was weird. But now I feel so so so over the moon for her coz she is so happy. She keeps texting me saying things like 'I can't wait to feel bubs kick!' etc. And we are going baby shopping this friday. I feel like coz such a close friend is having a baby, it's kind of feeding my addiction of pregnancy and such. Sound weird?
xxx

hehehe so do i :p

Im so annoyed, I went to thorntons and got some gorgeous chocolates for him, and my grans bloody dog came over at the weekend and has torn the box to shreds, drooled all over the chocolates and has eaten most. Im so annoyed with it... stupid dog! definately more of a cat woman i think! LOL!

U getting excited for Chris Brown then?

xxx

Omg bloody dog! I would have shot it! :rofl:
I am indeed 5 days :happydance: xxx

Not particularly broody today. I know in a day or two I will be 100% hehe. Weird how we fluctuate!

It is indeed =D
My friend (pregnant one) is 18 next thursday, thinking of putting together a 'yummy mummy' pack for her. Any ideas apart from smellies, chocolates and something for the bubs? xx

Perhaps a mug or something saying yummy mummy on it :)

For the baby, some baby grows with something along the same lines written on them.

I saw a little babygrow which I plan to get, hoping she don't pick it up friday haha!
It said something like 'I'm cute, I'm adorable, I'm naughty, I'm 100% mummy's' xxx

Hehehehe cute!

I'm feeling a little low today on the baby front. I go on another forum and lots of them are ttc :( I know it's only 2 years, but it seems so long away!

Same here.
I'm scared that I'll never actually get as far as TTC. Because I'm scared to even get into a physical relationship :( xxx

https://www.mothercare.com/Unisex-c...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44484031&mcb=core
Thinking of buying this for my friend.
:hissy: I should be buying it for me!

They look lovely!

I'm going to buy a baby item in the new year. Something that when I feel broody I can hold knowing that one day my baby will wear it :) And when they do, it will feel amazing :-D

You will hun :) Have you been physical with anyone? I've only slept with my bf. I was nervous!

I would do that but A. I'm kinda superstitious now and B. my mum would think I was completely bonkers :rofl:
Yeah I have slept with 3 people :blush: but I was with the last one for almost a year, I don't know why I just feel really scared when I think about. I guess I'm just scared of getting used again xx

Awwww, that's natural to be scared! The right guy will come along :)

Hehehehe cute!

I'm feeling a little low today on the baby front. I go on another forum and lots of them are ttc :( I know it's only 2 years, but it seems so long away!

I totally know how you feel. However, i was thinking the other day about things that happened two years ago, and it feels like it was yesterday.... So i'm hoping that the next two years will pass by just as quick. altho i know that i shouldnt really wish time away, should be making the most of my life pre-children! i change my mind about this quite often. xx

Hehehehe I do too!

My and bf had sex early this morning (2am lol). And I'm a little gutted I ovulated 3 days ago. I know it's completely the wrong time, but I can't help it!

Hey girlies, sorry i havent really been answering over the past week or so, been massively busy, got exams until the 19th Jan. :( boo!!

How are you all?? Still as broody as ever... Strangely enough, I'm not still! Princess congrats to ur mate and her BFP, those baby clothes were adorable... how was Chris Brown???!!!

Noo, i've been put off the whole baby thing. I looked after my mates newborn with her last sunday, he was gorgeous, except, she was totally over protective and didnt even give me a cuddle!!! I got the great job of washing and sterilizing his bottles etc, and cooling his feed down. (despite not being able to feed it too him, and my mate double checking i'd done it right.!) I was a little bit gutted i have to say... and then she came out with. 'Laura, do you think you'll even be a good mum anyway?' :cry: She's probably just full of hormones so i let it slide, but was secretly made up when baby botty-burped in her face whilst she was changing him! :blush:

So whats everyone else been up to then?

xxxx
p.s. Happy New Year! :happydance:

Yikes, that's a harsh comment she made! And it's all down to the fact she's obsessed, there's a fine line between besotted and obsessed....

Good luck with your exams!

I'm not upto much really...boring hehehe

xxx

Katie is sliding in to the conversation, as she will be having a 2011 baby....
:cloud9:

Im hoping to start trying with in the next year or so ! I would like to lose at least 10lbs first though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->