Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

Aw Hun keep us posted... Hope ur ok. Cx

I called epu to ask about my cramps through the night and the lady said its normal and to take paracetamol so I'm not worrying about them. I think some ppl get severe cramping at the beginning at least it's only been 10 mins each night x

I have had really painful cramps all day today. It feels like I am starting my period. I keep expecting to see blood :(

How have your cramps been honey? Keeping everything crossed that it's inplantation. Xxx

Aw thts great it's stopped Hun.. Yeah still getting dull aches but had the odd painful one but called EPU and the lady said its normal. Xx

Hey, you lot have been chatty since I was last here :D And newbies! Yay! Welcome :D

Feeling a lot better today. Went to bed at 7pm last night and just got up, must have needed the sleep.

Cat was supposed to go and get dressed today and we forgot all about it, whoops!

Lol pregnancy brain lol... Well I'm just on my way to get more bloods done but won't get the results till like tues :(

I think its cos of the weekend last week I got them done the tues and didn't get the results till the Friday. X

Is it hcg blood tests? I always thought the results came back the same day.

Yeah she said to call tomoro afternoon cos they might be back. I hope so xx

Hiya, can I join please :)
I from Perth Scotland, expecting baby number 5. My husband and I have 4 daughters.

Little tiny is due 31st of March, but I'm always late lol, earliest I've been is 4 days late (latest was 10 days late)

xx

Hey welcome god ur house must be busy... Ur poor hubby when they grow up no chance he'll get into the bathroom lol..xx

Hi :) Will no5 be a J name too? :)

How are you all feeling?

My husband would prefer to keep the J's going, but if little tiny is a boy (unlikely, but we never know lol) we will maybe change it :D

I'm not having morning sickness, which is a first for me, it is more tiredness that gets me, but with the school and nursery on now, I'm having to walk a lot more, so it is helping a bit.

How are you lj?

Not bad! No MS today, which has me worried. Hopefully it will come back at some point before I start freaking out lol.

Been soooo tired recently. Housework is slipping :(

I'm playing catch up with the housework today......should still be doing it, but spotted this lovely scottish group lol! so had to say hello :)

Hope the sickness comes back a little for you, I don't feel right being preg with no morning sickness, but I've other symptoms which are putting my mind at ease xx

Lol he will need one. X

I'm ok just done a bit of house work I'm knacked and starting work at 2 :(

Hello ladies, and congrats to you all. I am just outside Glasgow. This is my 4th pregnancy but have 1 dd after two ectopics. I have been having betas, which are doubling nicely so far and have an early scan( too early I suspect) at the Royal tomorrow.
Happy and Healthy 9mths to everyone!

I hope your scan went well :thumbup:

Hi, thanks for that!
Scan was ok, although to start with they could see anything. They were just about finished and a yolk sac popped up. They are fairly sure things are ok, but I am to have another one tomorrow as I am working in London next week and they want to make sure its definitely in the right place before I fly. XX

Ooh, there's lots of newbies since I was on yesterday. How you all doing?

I took the day off work today. Yesterday I was sooo nauseous and literally couldn't keep my eyes open past 2pm. I nearly got caught dozing off at my desk. It was horrendous. Woke up this morning feeling worse that ever. Could barely lift my head. No sickness, but really terrible nausea and exhaustion. So I just called in sick. Couldn't face another day like yesterday but I kinda feel like a fraud since I'm not actually ill, just pregnant. Lol xx

Ooh, there's lots of newbies since I was on yesterday. How you all doing?

I took the day off work today. Yesterday I was sooo nauseous and literally couldn't keep my eyes open past 2pm. I nearly got caught dozing off at my desk. It was horrendous. Woke up this morning feeling worse that ever. Could barely lift my head. No sickness, but really terrible nausea and exhaustion. So I just called in sick. Couldn't face another day like yesterday but I kinda feel like a fraud since I'm not actually ill, just pregnant. Lol xx

When I had my son I had constant nausea with no actual sickness. It was horrible. I have had nausea on and off this time but the exhaustion is a nightmare! Plus, I am so hungry today! I can't stop eating. Just went in a massive huff with my husband because he wouldn't drive 16 miles to KFC for me. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->