Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

Angelcare is the only one I have heard of but I'll Google that one too :)

Looks like I've missed loads of chat today!
lj2245, how'd your DH get on today then? He reckon he got the job?

Welcome Arlene - I'm from Edinburgh too. Looks like we have our first appt and scans on the same dates, in the same place too. My first appt is at lauriston place though, is yours?

Looks like I've missed loads of chat today!
lj2245, how'd your DH get on today then? He reckon he got the job?

Welcome Arlene - I'm from Edinburgh too. Looks like we have our first appt and scans on the same dates, in the same place too. My first appt is at lauriston place though, is yours?

Hey. My first appointment is at Sighthill Medical Centre which is great as it's only five minutes from work. My scan is booked for the infirmary but I'm going to see if I can change to St John's for everything after that. My family all live in West Lothian so if I end up in hospital for any length of time it's easier for them.

I told my parents the good news today and they're both ecstatic!! We lost my Nana at the beginning of July and my mum has been really down the last few weeks so this is just the news she needed!!

Hope everyone is well!! Xx

His interview is tomorrow. Hopefully he will sleep well tonight!

]
Looks
My scan is booked for the infirmary but I'm going to see if I can change to St John's for everything after that
We lost my Nana at the beginning of July Xx

I'm considering asking to go to st johns too, only cos I've heard nothing good about the ERI!

We lost my nana at the end of May. It was a horrible time! I got really emotionally the other day cos I was talking about who I was excited to tell about our news and I said, my nana. Then I remembered she's not here anymore. It made me go through the heartbreak all over again.

That said, like you, I really feel that this has been the lift my family needed. My parents are extatic!

Morning ladies

Arlene glad ur parent were pleased, sorry about ur nana. X

Aw hope his interview goes well Hun..cx

Bby sorry for ur nana also Hun..x

Well I woke through the night with they painful cramps again... Is this normal how sore is normal?? I'm so paranoid cos I've never had it with my other pregnancys right enuf they ended in mc. Xx

Morning all. Bit of a drama last night. Ended up in through Royal last night after I started bleeding at.work. They didn't do much, other than take bloods and give me the number for the EPU in the Southern. Have to phone them and find out where to go next. X

Aw hun hope ur ok call epu and demand a scan Hun they can do them there for reassurance. Xx

I called them and they don't want to see me until Monday because they think it's too early to find a heart beat. I'm so worried. I went to the loo just there and there's more blood. Like a watery peachy brown. I phoned into work and they told me not to come in, but when I told them my scan wasn't until Monday, I felt like a fraud, as if I could go into work today. My mind is ticking over and over. I'm in the house on my own now and feeling a little lost. Might get dressed and head off out. I hate the thought of sitting alone.

Aw Hun some woman do bleed during pregnancy.. Hope ur ok...x :hugs:

Morning all. Bit of a drama last night. Ended up in through Royal last night after I started bleeding at.work. They didn't do much, other than take bloods and give me the number for the EPU in the Southern. Have to phone them and find out where to go next. X

Oh Fluff! Try the EPU at the Royal Infirmary if you have no joy with the southern. They were brilliant with me, I got 4 early scans with them with my DS and they couldn't have been nicer about it, they also allowed me to self refer.

How for along are you? Hopefully it's nothing :( Some women do bleed, it seems to be a common thing, and the pregnancy goes on as normal but I know how I'd be feeling right now if it were me and all I can say is I'm thinking about you and keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks guys, interpretting from my conception date (I know it was my Birthday, as me and OH hadn't BD'd for ages before due to his Dad's illness and passing away), I'd say 5 weeks on the nose. If you went from LMP, we'd be talking 7weeks, give or take. I don't think a scan would really show anything helpful this early on. I'm going to phone them back later this morning as ask if I can go in for a repeat HCG. Last night it was 2981, so at least if there's an increase, I know there's hope to keep me going until Monday. I just don't want any bad news to blight Sunday, but then again, don't know how reliable my smile would be if I didn't know. My lovely best friend is driving all the way from Gourock with her wee boy (my soon-to-be Godson) to take me out and keep me company. I just can't tell my Mum just now, she'd worry a million times more than me and I don't need that! Thanks all. Xxx

Let us know how the bloods and scan go. Fingers crossed for good news!

Aw Hun keep us posted... Hope ur ok. Cx

I called epu to ask about my cramps through the night and the lady said its normal and to take paracetamol so I'm not worrying about them. I think some ppl get severe cramping at the beginning at least it's only been 10 mins each night x

Wannabewillow - sorry to hear uv been having a hard time!! I'll cross my fingers that you get an hcg increase.

Keep us posted. I'll be thinking about you! Xx

Aw Hun keep us posted... Hope ur ok. Cx

I called epu to ask about my cramps through the night and the lady said its normal and to take paracetamol so I'm not worrying about them. I think some ppl get severe cramping at the beginning at least it's only been 10 mins each night x

I have had really painful cramps all day today. It feels like I am starting my period. I keep expecting to see blood :(

Can i join ?? :flower:

I'm nearly 6 weeks, due 12th April and from Perthshire :D.

Bleeding is common in early pregnancy. My sis bled at the start of both hers and they were fine :flower.

Hello ladies, and congrats to you all. I am just outside Glasgow. This is my 4th pregnancy but have 1 dd after two ectopics. I have been having betas, which are doubling nicely so far and have an early scan( too early I suspect) at the Royal tomorrow.
Happy and Healthy 9mths to everyone!

Hey ladybird welcome. Oh and yeah for scan mines not till wed :(..cx

Laura I'm getting they cramps they are worse in bed Hun... I called EPU today and she said its normal but if really soar take paracetamol... It's weird it's very like period cramps fingers crossed Hun this is a gd sign..xx

Wannabewillow I hope ur ok Hun..x

Morning all! Bleeding seems to have tailed off, thank goodness, but when I dropped Mairi off at nursery, one of her nursery staff pulled me aside to say Chicken Pox was doing the rounds. Mairi was coughing this morning and she's become a bit snotty, oh bugger! I've had Chicken Pox before, but even so, at work, if there's so much as a Chicken Pox contact patient, the pregnant staff members are whisked out of that theatre into another one ASAP! I've had it in the past, but it's still worrying. To be fair, there's little point in worrying, I can't do anything because if Mairi does have it, I don't have the option to stay away from her. Oh Hells Bells, what a pain. At least I've had it myself!

Hope everone has a lovely day! I'm off to the hairdressers to get the chop for Sunday!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->