Any solo mum's out there?

Thank you Melody! I have read your blog and I am going to google macca root and see if its safe for me to take. I have a blog but have only just started up.

It really has helped! Pulled me right out of my baby blues. I'm also finding the bach free remedy 'Aspen' and the homeopathic pill 'Kali phos' is combating my anxiety. All natural and safe but definitely look them up!

Hope all mamas babies & bumps are well❤️
Today my head is focused & I'm back in this😍
I'm heading for my bloods & then next week is my baseline ultrasound & consultation!! I'm Excited but nervous!!

Luv n Hugs
J xx

Hope all mamas babies & bumps are well❤️
Today my head is focused & I'm back in this😍
I'm heading for my bloods & then next week is my baseline ul8trasound & consultation!! I'm Excited but nervous!!

Luv n Hugs
J xx

I love it! Best way to approach this stuff is with enthusiasm and excitement! I have everything crossed for you. Keep us posted!

Tiny update: Bloods are complete:thumbup:
Now it's await results of those & all being well with those
baseline ultrasound and possibly October cycle I can start which is crazy soon🙈🙈

Eeek how exciting Fx.

Well a little update from me. My heart isn't doing great. One side is weaker then the other. Baby is growing well and is a good centile of weight. My waters are on the low side. I have an appointment on the 7th October where they plan to rescan me and check my cervix to see if it prime for waters breaking. If it is favourable they will ask me to come back a couple of weeks later and do that and use a drip. They are reluctant to use other methods if they cant do that then I will be booked in for a section. They dont want me to go into labour on my own because of my heart.

Darkriver. Sorry to hear you have problems with your heart. How are you feeling in yourself?

Prayers for you and baby dark river
Hopefully baby arrives with you both being safe & well❤️

Oxygen how did you get to be so far?
Hope your well xx

Fairytales fingers crossed for you. Hope you can get started again soon :)

I'm 14 weeks Tomo. Had my nhs scan and bloods but often to have the harmony test too privately. Got the results yest and all looks great. As a bonus I also found out that I'm having a boy. I really expected to have another girl!

Thanks I hope so too trying not to get too excited
incase it doesn't work but it's hard not to!

Glad all is well with you & baby
Aww a beautiful boy how lovely congrats❤️
xx

I am in the home stretch. EEK. Full term tomorrow and I am having a section in 13 days times x

Hey ladies! It's been a while. I hope you are all doing well and gearing up for the festive season!

LO is 3 months old now. Crazy! Things have been good and bad. The good news is that my little boy is really coming into his own personality. He's super super chilled and so funny. He's a very smiley happy baby. I on the other hand have been through the wars a bit. Doctor confirmed I have postnatal anxiety. Things just got increasingly worse until I just couldn't cope. We moved in with my mum for a while which really helped. Back home now and things are going well. I start therapy next week too which I'm very positive about.

Motherhood is challenging, exhausting and amazing all at the same time. But one thing I never expected to feel was lonely! I get incredibly lonely when I'm just sitting with a tiny baby who can't talk back! Hopefully this will die down.

@fairytales87
How's everything going with your cycle? Have you started yet? I'm so excited for you!! xxx

@darkriver
So sorry to hear about your heart and low water hun :( but I'm glad you are being looked after. Can't believe you're term!!!! Good luck with the secion. xxxx

@Oxygen7880
Omg congratulations on the news! Aww a little boy how perfect!!!! x

Hi Melodyy, sorry to hear it's not been all going smoothly for you but I'm pleased you're still managing to enjoy your Lo. I don't think you're the only person to suffer postnatal anxiety these days, there is so much pressure to do everything and everywhere you go there's someone telling you how to do it better. I'm delighted to hear you're going to have someone to talk to about it all. Have you managed to get to any groups with lo? They are a bit of a double edged sword really at times (competitve parents all over the place) but they're also great for staving off the loneliness - it's not just single mums who are lonely, lots of women on maternity find it a big problem too.
Lots of love n hugs from me. Xx

Hey Rags. Aww thank you :) Yeah I've been going to a lot of groups. Thankfully there is an abundance of baby groups in my town. I even go to this weekly excersice thing in the park called buggyfit.

You're so right about all mums being affected by lonlines. I attended this art therapy group for mums with anxiety or depression. All the other mums were married and they all had major lonliness issues.

Melodyy I'm sorry you have had a tough time. Like the ladies have said, it's not uncommon but I know how tough it is and I think being a solo parent can increase the anxiety in some ways. As for loneliness, I've always been a very independent person and quite happy in my own company so I never expected to have an issue with that after having my daughter. The thing that surprised me most I would say is the loneliness but not in so much as needing someone for me but more in the way that I would have loved/love to share this beautiful little girl and her milestones with someone else on a daily basis. I was totally unprepared to feel such way.
I'm glad you are getting out and about though, that's really great and you should be so proud of yourself.
I has changed for me since Ellie got older though because she's such a personality and there's no time for loneliness lol.

Melody: I've still not started an my treatment co ordinator went off ill & didn't process my requested appointments on time and now my initial test has expired so I need to start from scratch:growlmad::nope:

To top it off I kinda got back with my ex for a little bit by he soon reverted back to his old abusive ways :(:(
Then af tricked me was over 5 days late after a long time of perfect 27 day cycles but :bfn:
So I'm kinda feeling fed up & like its never going to happen

Hope you & that beautiful boy of yours are well:kiss:

Hope all you other lovely ladies /babies/ bumps are all good too xx

Congrats Darkriver! Hope everything is ok xx

Oh fairytales - doesnt it suck so much when our bodies do that!! not fun eh :( :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->