Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

+ Ladies. I used a Instead Cups and goofed and only took 15mg of Soy. Day 3-7. First time on both. I'm 43 too...

Ok so iam on cd2 (same as lisa) so i went to holland and barrett and got soya isoflavones
? is that the right things...

ok ive looked at the same picture and i see that its the same tub as mine but mine is 240 tablets. althou i think the mg in them is 750mg?

They only have 23mg's of Soy in them so you'll be taking quite a few tablets x

this is what you took poppy

poppy666 (nearly 41; i got mine from Tesco's 40mg each tab so thinking 3 tabs a night; cd2-6, think i ov'd 3 days early yesterday so we will see; UPDATE: i took 160mg first 3 days then upped it to 200mg cd2-6.. did get some spotting over first 11 days, plus i ov'd a little later than i thought i would)
???

your the one who has me here poppy hahah.. how much were yours outta tescos? i looked in asda last night , none... holland and barrett where 15£ on offer i thought steep|

Yes i took Tesco one's not Holland and Barretts, i need to read back to double check you said H&B lol

Edited arhhhh right im with you now pmsl mine were £4 so lot cheaper x

I'm pregnant ladies!!!!! I only took 15mg. Doctor confirmed it. I also used a Instead cup..... I'm 43! First time using either of these products...

OMG congrats Garnet!!!!!

what were your symptoms... I had them all and bfn... :nope:

Wooohooooooooooooooooo congratulations sweetie :happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::wohoo::wohoo:

I was really nervous about taking a pregnancy test but my boobies have grown and are achy plus smells are bothering me. Gas, perfume, cleaning products bother me. I thought I was pregnant last month too because I had boobie issues but I wasn't. Your mind and body play tricks on you. I really think that the Instead Cups help alot to hold the Spermies in...

Us oldies still got it in us :haha: have a happy and healthy 9mths x

I'm pregnant ladies!!!!! I only took 15mg. Doctor confirmed it. I also used a Instead cup..... I'm 43! First time using either of these products...

:happydance::happydance::happydance: AWESOME!! Congrats!!!!

OMG congrats GARNET:))))))) iam just sitting with a tub of holland and barrett thinking when will i start , what will i take (iam on day 2- day 4 since spotting) iam 34 and tick tock tick tock... just want a healthy egg which will implant properly this time:) I done opks last month and moon cups (crap) last time i got bfp i just held knees up and more dtd. so this month iam giving it all and trying to take a relaxed approach. You and poppy stick around to guide us on our journey.

Garnet how long you been trying etc?

I been trying for ever it seems. It took us almost 9 mos to concieve in July of last year then lost the beanie in September. I started in October trying and no luck until I tried those new products. Like I said I screwed up and only took 15 mg of Soy and use the Instead cups. I would of had my lost beanie in April 1st time range and maybe somebody upstairs knew I would be totally depressed and blessed me with a new beanie. :yellow:[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->