Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Garnet I was also due in April I hope someone upstairs is listening to my prayers.

oh Garnet that is awesome, I wil be 43 in a few weeks and crappng myself and all of these wonderful stories keep me going I wondered if our loss in Feb may have been my last chance but when I see ladies like you keep going it inspires me!! Be sticky little one be sticky!

April 1 seems to hold a lot of meaning for so many of us. It's my ex's birthday, the day my best friend died and was the day we were booked to get ur morph scan for ziggy. If I O in the next few days I could potentially test on April 1 not sure abut that yet a negative on that day would make it worse but a positive would wipe it all away. Ah well not going to worry about that yet gotta O and get some bding action in first.

Well cd 11 for me and just the tiniest bit of brown stuff when I went looking for it but was surprised to fnd it quite most in there, nothing spectacular so hoping enough to get some bding action tonight or we may miss our window this month and it will all have been in vain. Both hubby and I were just exhausted last night. I had a bit of a breakdown at the doctors and our 2.5 year old decided to take 2 hours to actually go to bed last night amidst much tantrums etc - almost enough to put you off!!

I have another question...

I only took 50 mg of Clomid and got preggo with it.. so I think a comparable dose will work for me. One thing I wonder about it is that they say 2-6 for more eggs, maybe not as good quality, or 3-7 for one strong egg- but if it's supposedly like Clomid- Clomid is 3-7 for more eggs, maybe not as good and cd5-9 for good quality.. so I wonder why the dosage is similar but not necessarily the cycle days?? That is why I am veering towards just doing 3-7.. I think there is still a chance of more eggs with those cycle days honestly without it being TOO soon.

Not sure Holly, thing is when i took on CD2-6 then i suffered the MMC i did for a while worry it may of been my quality of eggs and i may have forced out more than one and that being a poor eggy :shrug: but then i looked at a few ladies on here still pregnant and took on those days so scrapped that silly idea out my head, maybe deep down i was looking for something to blame and at the time it was Soy...

I must admit i feel a lot more confident taking the Soy on CD3-7 this time and been lucky again to get my BFP, feel more relaxed about it... Just go with your gut instinct sweetie and if it worked on 50mg's of Clomid maybe only 100mg's of Soy will get you your BFP x

Poppy~ you're so awesome! :flower: I was hoping you'd pop on here @ some point tonight.. because today is cd2 and I'm on the fence about starting it today or tomorrow! I wondered the EXACT same thing about my mc and taking the Clomid when I did.. sure, the goal is more eggs to increase the odds- but if they are not as good and something happens- I'd rather NOT. I know it very well was probably NOT the problem.. but it does cross my mind!

My gut says go with 3-7 so that is what I am going to do.. and I figure I will do

cd3-120mg
cd4-120mg
cd5-120mg
cd6-120mg
cd7-160mg

I have problems with my pancreas so I need to be careful with what I try.. and I know soy can irritate the pancreas so I am going to play it safe and go with that. :thumbup:

I'll owe you a :wine: if I get that BFP.. sparkling grape juice of course since you're preggars :winkwink:

Which .. I actually already owe you like 10 glasses for all of the questions you've answered! :)

:rofl::rofl: Glad you made your mind up lol

FX'd we both get our stickys this time :dust::dust::dust:

:rofl::rofl: Glad you made your mind up lol

FX'd we both get our stickys this time :dust::dust::dust:

For sure.. we're all gonna be so sticky that we'll put post-its outta business :haha: totally lame, I know.. that's what working all day does to ya :rofl:

:haha: You nutter lol

Right im off to bed its midnight here, enjoy rest of your day sweetie and catch you tomorrow :hugs:

aw i didnt know u changed to cd3 this time. well i took 4 tabs tonight and was thinking couldnt i just take up to day 7 also as i want healthy egg . my egg tore a little so i need a strong one.

I got ewcm!! :happydance: hope bubba goes to sleep quickly tonight cos we gotta get jiggy with it!!

Hi there everybody!
I have been off the pill for three cycles now and the first two were quite regular but this cycle it's been 44 days and no AF. I went to the doctor and she did a pregnancy test which turned out to be negative (got the results this morning.) My question is- can I start taking Soy Isoflavones now? I know it's not ideal but I have to work with what I've got. I have an appointment with the gyne on the 29th (of this month) and would actually like to do this before I go see him.
Any advice would be appreciated as I don't know if I'm being irrational! I bought the soy to start taking next cycle now this cycle is never ending!! :-/

(Sorry if someone already asked this!)

Hi there everybody!
I have been off the pill for three cycles now and the first two were quite regular but this cycle it's been 44 days and no AF. I went to the doctor and she did a pregnancy test which turned out to be negative (got the results this morning.) My question is- can I start taking Soy Isoflavones now? I know it's not ideal but I have to work with what I've got. I have an appointment with the gyne on the 29th (of this month) and would actually like to do this before I go see him.
Any advice would be appreciated as I don't know if I'm being irrational! I bought the soy to start taking next cycle now this cycle is never ending!! :-/

(Sorry if someone already asked this!)

I think for them to work like you want it to~ you have to wait until your AF shows and start on cd2 or cd3...

aw i didnt know u changed to cd3 this time. well i took 4 tabs tonight and was thinking couldnt i just take up to day 7 also as i want healthy egg . my egg tore a little so i need a strong one.

No dont take it any longer than the 5 days sweetie, its worked for ladies on cd2-6 so dont worry x

oh Garnet that is awesome, I wil be 43 in a few weeks and crappng myself and all of these wonderful stories keep me going I wondered if our loss in Feb may have been my last chance but when I see ladies like you keep going it inspires me!! Be sticky little one be sticky!

April 1 seems to hold a lot of meaning for so many of us. It's my ex's birthday, the day my best friend died and was the day we were booked to get ur morph scan for ziggy. If I O in the next few days I could potentially test on April 1 not sure abut that yet a negative on that day would make it worse but a positive would wipe it all away. Ah well not going to worry about that yet gotta O and get some bding action in first.

Well cd 11 for me and just the tiniest bit of brown stuff when I went looking for it but was surprised to fnd it quite most in there, nothing spectacular so hoping enough to get some bding action tonight or we may miss our window this month and it will all have been in vain. Both hubby and I were just exhausted last night. I had a bit of a breakdown at the doctors and our 2.5 year old decided to take 2 hours to actually go to bed last night amidst much tantrums etc - almost enough to put you off!!

Hoping for everyone that April 1st will be wonderful... Hopefully you will get wonderful news..

Poppy~ you're so awesome! :flower: I was hoping you'd pop on here @ some point tonight.. because today is cd2 and I'm on the fence about starting it today or tomorrow! I wondered the EXACT same thing about my mc and taking the Clomid when I did.. sure, the goal is more eggs to increase the odds- but if they are not as good and something happens- I'd rather NOT. I know it very well was probably NOT the problem.. but it does cross my mind!

My gut says go with 3-7 so that is what I am going to do.. and I figure I will do

cd3-120mg
cd4-120mg
cd5-120mg
cd6-120mg
cd7-160mg

I have problems with my pancreas so I need to be careful with what I try.. and I know soy can irritate the pancreas so I am going to play it safe and go with that. :thumbup:

I took my little dose on days 3-7 too. I was following Poppy advice... Good luck to you.. Hopefully those will be your lucky days... :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->