Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

oh garnet there are so many of us to go into ttw and wait for ov to start now... :) holly, lisa me you :) will make things easier:) i took 4 soy tabs 23mg each. not sure if this is enough?

Thanks Garnet :hugs:

I hope it will be the lucky days for me!

hey ladies! i still haven't received my soy yet hoping to get it today and start today (cd2).

I would like to thank you too poppy for sticking around and helping us go through this and answering our questions... I know we really appreciate it... :thumbup:

:hugs:

oh garnet there are so many of us to go into ttw and wait for ov to start now... :) holly, lisa me you :) will make things easier:) i took 4 soy tabs 23mg each. not sure if this is enough?

I think that's close to enough.. that would like 46 mg of Clomid- and I took 50 mg of Clomid in January & it worked. How many days have you taken it now? I might take 1 more though each day if you haven't finished

Hi Holly i only started last night cd2 so tonight is cd3, should maybe take 6 tabs for next 2 then 7 on last two nights.?

I think that sounds good.. I just think 4 is a little on the low side.. it's completely up to you hun.. I have 40 mg tablets and I taking :

cd3-120
cd4-120
cd5-120
cd6-120
cd7-160

Today is cd3 so I start tonight :)

hey ladies! i still haven't received my soy yet hoping to get it today and start today (cd2).

I would like to thank you too poppy for sticking around and helping us go through this and answering our questions... I know we really appreciate it... :thumbup:

:hugs:

Aww thanks it keeps me out 1st Tri and scary stories :haha:

Iam feeling positive althou a little weepie about the baby as with being in the 2ww it kept my mind of it. Now i feel guilty:( i have some tulips to put on grave later as i have nt been there for a few weeks now. I just wanna be 39 weeks pregnant ready to hold my baby. IN fact no i just want a baby or my own in my arms now...

WE WILL GET OUR BABIES

I agree poppy I never cared for first trimester boards, scary stories and people panicking over everything starts to make you panick lol.

I can't believe my Soy is still not here.... it said a delivery date of March 17 - March 18 and it is still not here.... I had it shipped to my work.... uuugggghhhh... Im really hoping I get it today. next cycle we are going to see the FS so I don't think that Im going to use Soy next cycle.... aaarrrggggg so upset right now....

that blows :( Have you tried just going to a walmart to get some??

I probably will only try it this cycle as well as I have an appointment already April 4th to go back to plan for another round of IUI in May if we don't get preggo before then.

on the phone now with FedEx and it looks like I won't be doing Soy this cycle cuz my package is still in INDIANAPOLIS..... there's no Walmart in the city, there's one in jersey but I don't drive :cry:

Oh darn :( Maybe another local pharmacy might carry it?? You could possibly call around and ask??

awwww, well everything happens for a reason.. even w/o the soy~ you can get get preggo. I wish you were my neighbor- we could share a bottle!

Ahhh Lisa dont worry sweetie as Holly said you can get PG without it sweetie, just get plenty of bedding in :haha::hugs:

aawww that's so sweet of you to say holly..... made me tear up to know that you would do that... :hugs:

thanks ladies... you've made me feel so much better... :hugs:

-------> ****E-SOY****** delivered to ya Lisa :winkwink:

refresh page each night cd2-6 ;)

side effects include: pregnancy.. possibly multiples and an increased desire to run to the restroom as a result of the growing little bean(s) inside :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->