Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

-------> ****E-SOY****** delivered to ya Lisa :winkwink:

refresh page each night cd2-6 ;)

side effects include: pregnancy.. possibly multiples and an increased desire to run to the restroom as a result of the growing little bean(s) inside :haha:

AAAWWWW :flower:

so ladies, i think that not receiving my Soy was definitely a sign for me not to take it. There is an Organic store by my work and Im 100% positive that they would have the Soy I ordered from Walmart but they have been closed for renovation the past two weeks.... I also went to the Vitamin Shoppe and they have they're own brand but it's $18.99 H*LL NO!!!! I paid $6.99 for the ones at Walmart!!! so for now, I won't be taking it and probably won't take it next cycle as we're going to see the FS.... this cycle was my last chance at a bfp before seeing the FS and will now leave it in God's hands.

I pray that Soy works for you ladies and that you get your :bfp: :thumbup:

Have a great weekend ladies!!!

:hugs:

Lisa you will get your BFP no matter what in next few months and will be a fantastic mummy :hugs:

Hiya guys I have no sign of ovulation yet but doing the SMEP so bin busy DTD lol! There will be plenty of swimmers waiting for that egg!!

Well ladies I may have a chemical pregnancy and a cycst on my ovary. Well it was worth a Yippee for a while. Hope everyone has babydust...

Well ladies I may have a chemical pregnancy and a cycst on my ovary. Well it was worth a Yippee for a while. Hope everyone has babydust...

Oh no :nope: I'm sorry hun... I really am. lots and lots of hugs for you:hugs:

oh Garnet noooooooooooo I am so so sorry, how do you know this? Is it confirmed? Sorry too many questions and not enough hugs - hugs hugs hugs hugs.

so sorry garnet! thats crap... was so happy for ya!:) hope ur ok?

lisa aye id say its telling you something. mine was £15 and i nearly died as i have delayed new tyres and car servicing cos i wanted these vits. i wont get referrd to a fertility spec as i got pregnant straight off last time:( ireland is sooo backwards:( if ud been closer id sent you some as ive 240 tabs lol, good luck hunny. we can cheer each other on still:)

hi holly:)

cazi keep gettin jiggy:)

Not good! I think this damn soy has stopped me from ovulating this month. Either that or my opk's are crap.

I am very sure I ovulated yesterday which was cd 17 so its brought mine forward by two days from last month. Also this month got a nearly 2 day surge that even turned a 20miu opk positive never had that before. Also tonnes more fertile mucus. Typlical when I purchased preseed. Amberg what miu are your opks? Or you could have ovulated way earlier than starting the opks.

Garnet sooo sorry hugs.

Spellfairy I am still really good, not trying to get my hopes up this cycle but I know I will, going to try and resist the urge to poas but have load of ics. Good luck ladies.

hello, not sure what is going on yet, +opk's yesterday but temp not gone up but have weird pains this morning, o pains maybe? dunno cd14 for me and have never o'd this late. wil poas later and see what that says. All my previous charts show +opk one day and temp up the next. So things aren't quite "normal" here.

"update" still positive OPK! still bonky bonk tonight then!!

I'm using 10 miu opk's and temping but thid is my first time temping so i keep comparing my chart to other peoples and it just looks so different. But then i read a thread on here about dodgy thermometers and i've got the one they're on about. I'm hoping i'm just going to ovulate late as this is my first cycle after first af since m/c. I'm trying to follow the SMEP aswell so bd'ing every other day. I have had some twinges that feel like ovulation pains but when you're trying to get preggers you notice every little pain don't you. I'll just soldier on and keep stalking peoples ff charts x

-ive opk now, still watery cm but cp has come down a bit so one for luck tonight!!!

hope temp goes up tomorrow and if so only delayed by 1 or 2 days - msy have been panicking over nothing.

been stalking soy charts on ff!!

Hello ladies, am looking for some help of where to buy soy in the UK. Got my first AF this morning :cry: 25 days after erpc so am not very prepared and now dont know what Im looking for! Def wanted to start soy this cycle.

Thank you Amberg1, how many mg are they? I realy dont know what Im looking for!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->