Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Hello ladies, am looking for some help of where to buy soy in the UK. Got my first AF this morning :cry: 25 days after erpc so am not very prepared and now dont know what Im looking for! Def wanted to start soy this cycle.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOW-Foods-Hi...trition_Natural_Therapies&hash=item3a63f6528b

these are the most mg per capsule you can get I believe and the purest. very few additional ingredients. A bit exxy as am up front purchase but plenty to last you (not that they will be neede fx'ed) I plan to pass mine on to someone if I get my BFP, I believe in paying it forward.

soy is going well so far, takrn it during day and night. i did hear one women took her dose throughout day got pregnant first try on soy. Today is my last day on soy so im for taken half now and tonight:) i already feel twinges in ovaries:) must be the follicles working overtime to release some big fat juicy eggs, in the back of my mind i quite fancy 2 eggies:) twins would prob be a hard preg but my family would be complete:) wonder if ones on soy have got twins like clomid does

Looking good Miss_C keep dtd.

Just a note, at first I thought I wasnt O my first cycle on soy but I did just be patient, my temp spike wasnt significant either.

AFM, today is my last day taking soy so far so good.

holland & barrett 240 tabs 23 mg for £15. works out 6p to tescos 9p. h&b tablets have a very high assurance rate. also got my evening primrose u can take start of af to ov :) there is also a buy one get one for a penny sale i got agnus cautus but cant take that with soy, so will prob take it back swap it x p.s tonight my last night with soy.

Spellfairy, are you using opk this cycle? If so which CD are you going to start testing?

:hi: ladies!

Miss_C/debzie/cazi: hope the :spermy: catches the egg!! :thumbup:

Spell: glad to hear the Soy is going well for you....

Amberg: hope you O soon! :hugs:

truth: keeping everything Xd for you! hope this is your month! :hugs:

Cornish: welcome to the Soy club! :thumbup:

garnet: thinking of you! sending you lots of cyber hugs! :hug: :hugs: :hugs:

holly: hope you're doing well!

poppy: how are you?

mary: did you start using soy?

:hi: everyone!

afm: I didn't get my soy in time this cycle.... Booooo. was so hoping to do it this cycle... I'm still debating whether I should do it next cycle even tho we're going to see the FS...

hope it's going good for you ladies!!!

Thanks for all the info ladies. Ive read different things on when to start soy, what would you all suggest. My cycles were terrible before I was pregnant (between 34 and 64 days) so Im looking for more regular ovulation.

Im on CD2 tmrw and have none at the moment!

hi cornish!
most women start CD2 for multiple eggs or CD3 for a more mature good egg... it's really up to what you feel would work for you...

good luck! hope you get your :bfp: soon... :thumbup:

Thanks Lisa. I have had the most horrendous ov pains today, well that's what i think they are but sgain a negative opk. They're not even getting darker gradually. They're just blank. I'm just gonna carry on bd'inv every other day x

agree amberg! good luck, i really hope you O soon so the :spermy: can catch the egg!!

I just finished AF and Im hoping to DTD every other day until AF LOL LOL :rofl: that's very ambitious but what the heck.... gonna give it a try LOL LOL

Amberg, have you tried testing with fmu? A buddy of mine could never get a positive opk with afternoon urine, I know they say its best in the afternoon but different things work for different people. Or have you tested mutiple times during the day, you might also have a short surge.

Hiya well i've just got +ve opk. I DTD yesterday, and Saturday gona dtd tonight and tomorrow so fingers crossed we will have it covered. I was worried that the soy might delay ovulation but it looks like its gona be bang on time so really pleased. How are you all? xxx

Hey Poppy how are you? This month has really dragged for me - it feels ages since I was starting to take the soy. I'm so excited to be ovulating! Hope you and bump are doing well!

Im good thank you just waiting to go for a scan be a few weeks yet tho, will be watching you now :haha:

:haha:
I've been suffering with really bad ovulation sickness!!!!! I had it last month couple of days before ovulation and at the time just thought "I hope I'm not going to be ill during the best days for baby making" Then its started again yesterday.

I have googled it and other people have had it. I really didn't want to dtd tonight but managed it :blush::haha:

Are you getting an early scan on the NHS?

Oh that must be awful being ill around Ov time sweetie, glad you got the goods tho :winkwink:

Yeah i'll be under a consultant so before they give me my blood thinners they will just scan to check everything ok, sadly thats how i found out last time id suffered a MMC so not looking forward to scan i'll be so scared x

well nearly all signs say I have O'd. OPK's back to negative, cm back to creamy, cervix gone harder but my temps didn't really rise by much but my charts looks like I did have a dip before O when I got my positve OPK and it is just a slow rise maybe. Tomorrow will tell and I should get my cross hairs on FF.

So I am potentially 1dpo today YAY!! Now the tww wait begins grrrr hate it!!

I have never heard of O sickness before but I wonder if that is what I had, I got nausea and actually vomitted once and had the shvers and chills at one point too. Not as bad as you Cazi you poor thing. Last thing you need when you get jiggy with it.

When will your first scan be poppy?

Amberg I never used to be able to get any second lines until after dinner. No drinks after about 5pm and pee about 8pm with a 3 hour hold, my surge was very short and I wuld be lucky to catch it. The soy this time HAS to have been what changed mine. Make sure you haven't drank too much and had a good 2 hour hold as diluting the pee can really affect the readings if your surge is short too.

can't scroll back anymore so will say hoo roo for now.

Yah for ov :happydance::happydance: 2ww here weeeeeeeeee come :haha: good luck lovely :dust::dust::dust:

My scan be in next few weeks, im trying not to stress about it cos i know its out of my hands, but knew night before im gonna be sick with worry :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->