Any Soy experts out there? Have I bought the right things? How do I take them?

Hi truthbtold, yeah iam gonna use opks i only started using them last cycle. never had to in sept as i got preg within 2 weeks of trying:) now iam soooo sooo tired of working out dates and bedding its like a chore now... and thats coming from a women with a high drive lol. Last month i got a pos at 13-14 must look it up (Over a week early) and it was faint in morning dark afternoon and gone evening , i only dtd that night and 2 days before... Now i relise the cheap tests dont just give you 12 hours notice i think longer, as i defo ov and never had prob with conceiving last time, soooo i reckon my cm wasnt good enough to keep them alive :(

This time iam taking epo (evening primrose oil) as it helps cm and ive just bought preseed. Ive spent over 50£ on herb tabs and preseed this month... i really really want a xmas baby... will be due like around xmas day or so LOL...

so iam gonna start testing at day 10 as i heard some ov early. If i get any pains i might start earlier... i just really dont wanna miss it... iam on the look out for EWCM its the ticket to my Oh LOL... I reckon prob start bedding next weekend which is day 10, 11 and 12 he is down on day 15 but i think i will make him travel the long distance just this week to cover it (trying to get preg when oh is away during week is nightmare:( ) 17, 18 and 19 are a weekend so if i ov late it should still be covered...

Iam getting wee twinges down there ever sooo lightly feels like something is getting ready to blast out some eggies..

so shall we start testing together??? early???

HI everyone else and fairy dust to all :)

Hi guys, i'm gonna try and paste my ff chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-03-07

Please take a look as this is my first time charting and could do with some advice. I took soy on cd2-cd6 although i haven't put it on the chart. I had a temp dip yesterday and bad ov pains so wonder if i did ov yesterday. When will ff put the red coverlines on my chart?
Thanks guys

Hello Ladies
cross hair appeared this morning so I am now in the tww 3 dpo. Trying not to symptom spot this cycle but I know its going to be hard.

Miss C looks like we are round about at the same point. I hate this bit too. Being a poas addict too just adds to the torment.

Just going to try and ride this out, OH has gone back away this morning so I understand how hard it can be ttc with OH working away. It was just sheer luck he was home last week and this weekend. So lets see what happens.

Amberg I can't see your chart for some reason when I click on your link, maybe you need to make a block ticker like I have done and include it in your sig n here? FF will only put cross hairs on AFTER the 3 days of sustained rise in temps if matched with other signs, mine should get cross hairs tomorrow provided my temp goes up or stays up.

How long is your "normal" cycle Debzie, we may be testing on the same day, we can be poas buddies!! I could potentially be poas next fri/sat depending on if and when I get an ID, will not if I donlt will wait for day of or after AF if I have no clear signs, just too heart breaking to keep getting bfn's.

Dont really have a. normal cycle as yet they have been 28 to 30 daysong with varying leuteal phase too. last one was 11 days as I ovd on cd.19 just going to wait until next sun to start testing if your with me? X

hi debzie & miss_c, Im keeping everything crossed for you. hoping the :spermy: caught the egg!!! :hugs:

truth/spell, are you ladies done taking soy and waiting to O?

hope everyone is doing well!

:hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Yesterday was my last day taking soy yayyy. No side effects again. I am going to start testing with my opk thursday. I used up all of my hpt last cycle so I wont be testing early I will just wait for AF.

HI i just done a opk and thank god negative, poppy scared me as she opks on soy at day 8 lol. My Oh not down til weekend so hope i get one friday this would be my cd10 (cd12 with spotting), i got my opk last month at cd13 (very early for me) so hope the soy doesnt change it again. If i do get a pos opk woo hoo itll be this weekend. If i have a late ov hopefully it ll be next weekend or poor oh will have to take days off or travel lol. Its unreal iam sooo positive this month, must be the soy:)

you're too funny spell!

fxd you O this weekend so the :spermy: can catch the egg!!

according to my chart and the vip guide on FF I HAVEN'T ovulated :dohh: wtf!! All other signs say I geared up well for it, lots of ewcm when it hit, really strong positive opk's hso cp etc etc, but becaise I donlt have an obvious temp shift up and sustained shift they say I havenlt O'd.

what do you think, have I effed up this cycle? Looks like it was cd13 to me so sotmoors temp if around the same should confirm - yay or nay?

:hi: Miss_C, my guess would be that you could have O anywhere from cd13 - cd15 because of your CM and especially your +opk on cd13. if your temps goes up tomorrow FF may say that you O either of those days.. I know FF can be frustrating and that's why I don't temp anymore. FXd for you!! :hugs:

Hey Ladies just checking in, I took my first opk this morning, no smiley face yet but I really wasnt expecting one lol.

Miss_C, are all your temps accurate? Whats up with the one on cd12 it has an unfilled circle? I think its a good chance that you ovulate look at my chart from last cycle I thought I didnt ovulate it took a few days to get my cross hairs.

hey truth, you are only 1 day ahead of me... how did the Soy go? any side effects?
I am going to start opk on cd10. what day do you usually O? Im anywhere from cd13-cd15 although last cycle I O'd cd17 apparently... :nope: so that's why i want to do opk this cycle.

The soy went fine, no side effects while taking them. I usually O on CD 12, so to be on the say side I start my OPK on CD 8/9. My cycles are short so the opk instructions recommend I start test on CD 9. Soy can sometimes make you O sooner so I dont want to take any chances and miss my surge. I use a digital, the other ones are to stressful for me lol and I cant handle anymore stress.

that's great! the opks I bought say to start a day or two after AF is gone but I think that's too soon. the digital ones you have are they the ones with the smiley face?

oh gosh :wacko:, I hope I don't get stressed using opks.... temping stressed me out so Im really hoping opk won't do the same... :nope: :haha:

please dont let me have missed my ov as ive ewcm.. like stretchie:( my oh is 50 miles away and is tired and has to go to work in morning blah blah blah...

hey spelly I answered your other thread and I get ewcm before I even get a second line on an opk so it could be a few days off of O yet but best conception day is 2 days before O so get to it as soon as you can

read this

lol

For those that don't know, EWCM is 'eggwhite cervical mucus'. It is the gunk you find in your underwear. During your fertile time of the month, usually the 4 most fertile days, your CM (cervical mucus) starts out creamy, sort of like lotion or something. Then, it turns clear and resembles eggwhites. This is your most fertile time. You will be ovulating within 3 days or so when it starts. After you ovulate, your CM dries up again.

The purpose of EWCM is to help create a fluid transportation system for sperm to swim up to the egg.

So, NO, you haven't missed it, you'll be ovulating in a couple of days and now is the best time to BD ('baby dance', have sex).

Happy dancing, and good luck!!!

I wish i woulda opk earlier as i feel twinges on my left side really pulling feels like ov but i only started testing two nights ago and going from last month i had a few hours surge on a test so i coulda missed it. Il be amazed if i dont get a pos opk rest of month and catch. if sooo this soy and primrose oil is amazing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->