• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

OMG!!!! Guess what! I just got a Peak on CD13!!!!!! I have never gotten a peak before CD17!!! And up to CD20! And I only have an approximately 28 day cycle, so my LP was too short in my estimation. I LOOOOVE SOY! Only problem is this might get my hopes up a liiiiiittle too high. Gotta contain myself. But this is very promising! Go Soy!!

hey ladies, how is every1 today?
i just got my levels back for my cd21 bloods and its showing its at 0.65 so that means i didnt O this month right ?this stuff is all confusing to me

I think I might have ovulated yesterday. it would be CD13 and I had some very intense sharp pains and cramping on my right side but nothing today. I took an OPK last night and its the darkest one yet but not "positive". It was my last one and I'm going to Dollar tree in a few and buy some more.

Dyme-Diva: HSG is a hysterosalpingogram, which is an X-ray of the uterus and fallopian tubes, where they pass a dye through your tues to check for blockages.

HCG is Human chorionic gonadotropin, the hormone your body produces when you are pregnant, and is a blood test.

I'm thinking your test is HCG, not HSG, as it would be a bit odd to have an HSG test ordered with a blood test!

Leilani~

Thank you for clarifying! :hugs: I had to go pull the lab slip and look again. It's an HCG Test and a Progesterone Test ordered on the same slip. I know I am not pregnant yet as I've had two cycles the last one being 48 days ago today.

I tell you, with all of these lab tests I am tired of being pricked but it's for the greater good so I put up with it.:haha:

i just got my levels back for my cd21 bloods and its showing its at 0.65 so that means i didnt O this month right ?this stuff is all confusing to me

I am not sure what the levels should be but are you certain you have a textbook 28 day cycle? I had to retest because I do not have a 28 day cycle and I went in on CD21 to get my test and it showed I did not ovulate. When I went back on the day I knew I ovulated, I had the test re-done and it showed the ovulation. It was late in my cycle but it showed the "O" which is what I wanted. Perhaps you could have it tested again. Are you temping or using opk's? I would try to gauge it that way.

:hugs:

OMG!!!! Guess what! I just got a Peak on CD13!!!!!! I have never gotten a peak before CD17!!! And up to CD20! And I only have an approximately 28 day cycle, so my LP was too short in my estimation. I LOOOOVE SOY! Only problem is this might get my hopes up a liiiiiittle too high. Gotta contain myself. But this is very promising! Go Soy!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am not sure what the levels should be but are you certain you have a textbook 28 day cycle? I had to retest because I do not have a 28 day cycle and I went in on CD21 to get my test and it showed I did not ovulate. When I went back on the day I knew I ovulated, I had the test re-done and it showed the ovulation. It was late in my cycle but it showed the "O" which is what I wanted. Perhaps you could have it tested again. Are you temping or using opk's? I would try to gauge it that way.

:hugs:

lol thats the last thing i have is a cycle thats always on track. i thought i had O on cd 11 but the RE tested me on cd 20(lab isnt open on sat) so now i think im just gona wait it out to see if AF ever comes and if it does the thats a step i the right direction so atleast that way i know whats going o ad will have a new start.if af doesnt come i will do a pg test and then take provera and more soy 3-7

Shanna - If you O'd on CD11, then you should have had your bloods done on CD18. However, a level of 0.65 would indicate that you didn't ovulate... and those extra 2 days shouldn't have been long enough to make it appear that way falsely. So, I'd say you probably didn't! :hugs:

thats what i was thinking to megg. at first i was thinking i for sure O'd because i had the pain and a little bit diff cm but then a few days ago for about 4 days i had bad cramps that hurt but were kinda dull so im thinking now its just my all the time pain :(

Sma1588, you will get the answers you need soon no worries there.

All~

AF reared her head this AM I am so glad. I will start my soy CD5-9 to get that super strong eggie out the gate. I am hoping my cycle time is shorter this month so we shall see. I will temp, OPK, Ovacue and look at my body signals. Hope all is on target for a September BD.

D~

Can't remember if I posted this or not, but decided to give the Soy a go on my pre-IVF round 2 cycle, and took ot CD5-9, and had some quite intense left ovary pain yesterday (CD10), a high again this morning on the CBFM, so hopefully OV in a day or two. I know it's really really unlikely that I'll get a BFP (Like a 5% chance), I just like to know my body is behaving itself, and working like it should, even if my eggs are a tad dud!

Can't remember if I posted this or not, but decided to give the Soy a go on my pre-IVF round 2 cycle, and took ot CD5-9, and had some quite intense left ovary pain yesterday (CD10), a high again this morning on the CBFM, so hopefully OV in a day or two. I know it's really really unlikely that I'll get a BFP (Like a 5% chance), I just like to know my body is behaving itself, and working like it should, even if my eggs are a tad dud!

You know what they say about the power of prayer. Just keep the faith, it will happen.:hugs: If you are getting good eggs and your timing is accurate I see no reason why it can not happen.

I will be using soy on those days as well. I have the ones from wal-mart and will be taking 3 40mg at nightfor CD5-9. I am also still on my 50k of Vitamin D to bring my levels up. My doctor says I may have to continue the Vitamin on a maintenance schedule but I also started back on my prenatals this month to get that additional folic acid. I drink an OJ everyday for that same reason but I do not think it will effect my level of folic acid if I continue both.

D~

Hi everyone, hope we're all well :)

I took soy cd3-7 again and just got my +OPK yesterday and CBFM peak today on CD29. Another late one but atleast its a O!

hey ladies!!

i deff think i o'd now last few days ive had creamy cm... but today 5/6dpo iam like ive had hand lotion squirted up LOL tmi!! sooo im excited!!

xxx

Hey everybody :flower:
I ov'd earlier (cd14/15), as I've already said, but my post-ov temps are on the low side, which I'm not happy about. Hoping low progesterone won't be my pay-off for earlier ovulation as it kind of wipes out any of the benefit :dohh:

Thought I should report that my progesterone test showed no ovulation for this cycle. I don't understand how that's possible, but it was 0.9. I'm more confused than ever.

thats what i was saying megg i dont understand it. mine was so low to and i took the soy this month to. i was confused too. on to the next cycle we go....hopefully we catch in august and have may babies

:hi: girls how are you all good i hope 8dpo today whooooppp testin in 3 days xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->