• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

I'm confused to as my gyno says I'm probably not o ing even thow I have thermal shift on my charts so guess my cd21 was low then I'm going to try soy cd3 to 7 this cycle to see if it helps

good luck with it xshell79 xxxx i took it 1st month this month 3-6 xxxx

Can I ask a quick question please ladies :flower:
Can you take vit B complex with soy?
Thank you :D xx

Caz&bob Thanks well I have a fertility appt 11 th aug so I got lots of questions to ask especialy bout no ov and my thermal shift on my charts. I dnt think he will give me clomid as I'm overweight but working on it so hopefully I will get lucky with soy.

How my cycles u used soy?

xshell79 just this cycle hun cuz last 6 month i have been on clomid but i think soya is alot stronger than clomid xxxx

Yes, you can definitely take Vit B and Soy together. I take both.

Soy isn't necessarily stronger than Clomid... Your body just might react better with Soy.

Hey Megg, hope you're not really giving up :flower:

Maybe I spoke too soon. My temp this morning was much healthier - 36.72. I went to bed last night convinced AF was coming and I was going to have a 6/7-day LP.

How long's everybody been taking soy?

Abi x

hey megg... how much did u move up to each time of taking the soy? i started off doing 80 mg this last month should i bump it up another 40mg or 80 mg?

how much is every 1 else taking?

It depends... Did the 80mg work? If not, go up to 120mg. If it did, stick with it. I took 120mg the first time = BFP. I took 120mg the seconds time = anovulatory. I took 200mg the third time = BFP. I took 200mg the fourth time = super late or no ovulation. I took 200mg the fifth time = super late or no ovulation... leaning toward super late with shite progesterone levels. :shrug:

megg - i took a break from supplements this cycle and my temps have been extremely stable. however, i'm 2-3 days past when i normally ovulate at this point. i got a HUGE HUGE temp dip today. i checked it twice with one thermometer and again with another. all without getting out of bed or drinking or anything. i slept with the same covers, same fan, same pj's. do you think this indicates a problem? it's my lowest i've ever got and it makes me scared! :cry:

well my progest. levels were low so i dont think it worked. i will try the 120 next cycle and c if that works...thanx!

I think I oved yesterday or today but unsure as I didnt temp this month :) either way Im in the tww :D finally after 30 days :dohh:

megg - i took a break from supplements this cycle and my temps have been extremely stable. however, i'm 2-3 days past when i normally ovulate at this point. i got a HUGE HUGE temp dip today. i checked it twice with one thermometer and again with another. all without getting out of bed or drinking or anything. i slept with the same covers, same fan, same pj's. do you think this indicates a problem? it's my lowest i've ever got and it makes me scared! :cry:

No, sweetie! Sometimes it just happens. Pay it no mind and go forward. It could just be an over-exaggerated ovulation dip! :hugs:

well my progest. levels were low so i dont think it worked. i will try the 120 next cycle and c if that works...thanx!

Good luck!

I think I oved yesterday or today but unsure as I didnt temp this month :) either way Im in the tww :D finally after 30 days :dohh:

FX'd for you!

:hi: girls hope your all good xxx

:hi: honey! :)

Hey girls.
Kept waking up every couple of hours last night so I couldn't take a 3-hours-plus temp, but I took it anyway at 6:30 and it was 36.60. I'm never sure if my temp is lower or higher after disturbed sleep so it was pointless really!
Congrats on ovulating, Blah11! sma, I hope the 120mg works for you. nevertogether, megg's right - could just be an exaggerated ov dip (low temp = loads of oestrogen).

I took 120mg the first time = BFP. I took 120mg the seconds time = anovulatory. I took 200mg the third time = BFP. I took 200mg the fourth time = super late or no ovulation. I took 200mg the fifth time = super late or no ovulation... leaning toward super late with shite progesterone levels. :shrug:

Do you O without the soy? If so really late or what?

Just seems like sometimes the soy works for you and sometimes it doesnt so I was just wondering.

Im finally starting to spot brown very lightly and cramping so hopefully this means AF will be here soon so I can finally get back to ttc. Im just trying to decided on if I should take the soy or not. Im wondering if I should try it to get a stronger/earlier O, or just not bother, because I would evenutally O, it would just be late like CD30, but I did get preggo when I O'd that late. (Hopefully this next cycle will be straightened out enough I would actually O)

For those of you who O on your own just late... has it actually moved O day up or just make you have a stronger O?

Ok, so I took Soy for the first time this cycle CD 2-6 150mg each night, I usually O on CD 21 today is CD 14 and I got a positive OPK today on CD14!!! I cannot believe it! If I could figure out how to attach a picture I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->