• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

I'm getting back on the soy for one cycle :)

I know I said I wouldn't, because it made me feel irritable & bloated, but sod it, I'll try anything right now, lol! xx

I think I may have screwed up my cycle with Soy, I was so excited on CD 15 when I thought I was getting what looked like a start of a positive OPK 6 days earlier then normal....until they kept coming six days later I have no idea if any are positive but why so many days, if they are all negitive but why so dark for so many days? Totally confused this cycle and I think I may have caused this on myself.

The reason there are two for CD 20 I went and bought a few OPK tests from the Dollar Store to compare to the Internet ones I get and it was so much lighter then the internet ones...I wonder if the internet ones are garbage this month anyone ever have "bad" tests?

DSC02172.jpg

aw hun you probuly have i haven't took soya this cycle i want me body back to normal xxx

Well, AF got me. :cry: I loved the soy though. Had a wonderful cycle, early O, no symptoms. Got my hopes up though. Will try it again this next cycle, but feeling pretty hopeless at the moment. Oh well, I'll bounce back tomorrow after I'm done throwing my pity party.:blush:

I think I may have screwed up my cycle with Soy, I was so excited on CD 15 when I thought I was getting what looked like a start of a positive OPK 6 days earlier then normal....until they kept coming six days later I have no idea if any are positive but why so many days, if they are all negitive but why so dark for so many days? Totally confused this cycle and I think I may have caused this on myself.

The reason there are two for CD 20 I went and bought a few OPK tests from the Dollar Store to compare to the Internet ones I get and it was so much lighter then the internet ones...I wonder if the internet ones are garbage this month anyone ever have "bad" tests?

View attachment 107265

I would say that your internet ones are more sensitive than the $Tree one. If so, you might have only had 2-3 days of positives on a less sensitive brand that would have really only shown your true surge, iykwim?

Hi girls,

Sorry to barge in - have been stalking you all for a while!!
I am currently on a break before i start down the adoption route - so because old habits die hard and I just cant stop TTC I have tried soy this month.
I ovulate on my own (our infetility is unexplained) - but thought I would give the soy a go in the hope it improves my egg quality / quantity - and cos you never know!

I took 80mg CD 3-7 and always have pretty regular cycles so expected to ovulate as usual around cd14.

Side effects were fine - had a few hot flushes - but nothing like the IVF drugs - but then on cd 8 and cd9 I had really bad ovualtion pains. I assumed this was my ovaries starting to work and got quite excited - but from yesterday (cd10) the pains have completely gone away.
I cant have ovulated on cd 9 right? That would be crazy??

It was just an experiment so if it doesnt work iits nto the end of the world - but gutted that I might have ovulated alreadyand missed it? :dohh:

Just wondering if any of you had had ovulation pains early on that went away - and then ovulated later?

good luck to everyone - and sorry Squireel that the witch showed up :hugs::hugs:

Bx x

Greetings All~

I did soy CD5-CD9. No signs of ovulation yet but today I had real sharp ovulation pains. I am going to try an opk to see if I've started. My temps have been normal but I've been feeling really frisky since yesterday, otherwise no other body signals. I am hopeful my cycle will be shorter this month.

One side effect I had was feeling really hot during the night, so bad I had to get up and get a ice cold glass of water to make my body temp go down.

D~

So I emailed saveontests.com the pictures I posted above because I thought I really screwed up my cycle taking Soy, and I got an email back and they say all those tests are negative. So I kept testing everyday and today CD 23 I got a "true" positive I can actually see that the test line is the same color as the control. So I guess I am going to O late this month rather then early like I thought I am still puzzled by six days of dark OPK's.

View attachment 107265

It looks to me like you O'd on CD 15 or CD 16. I read on another Board that sometimes you get the positives on the downward end of a surge just like you get faint ones on the upward end of a surge. I am not an expert but it's my opinion based on the pics that I state this.

I see that you see another surge on CD 23 so perhaps your body prepared for a surge and did not complete it. I am glad you got an answer either way.

My Soy Update

I have been getting really strong O twinges so I am hopeful that my cycle will not be as long this time. The good news is that I am ovulating it just looks like I do it late. Hopefully the soy will shorten that for me and I have a normal length cycle. I POAS this evening and got a faint line. My temps have not shifted but this may be the beginning of the O process so I have my fingers crossed as its only CD 14 for me. I have the "urges" and O twinges right now no other symptoms in sight yet.

D~

Hi girls,

I am currently on a break before i start down the adoption route - so because old habits die hard and I just cant stop TTC I have tried soy this month.
I ovulate on my own (our infetility is unexplained) - but thought I would give the soy a go in the hope it improves my egg quality / quantity - and cos you never know!

I took 80mg CD 3-7 and always have pretty regular cycles so expected to ovulate as usual around cd14.

Side effects were fine - had a few hot flushes - but nothing like the IVF drugs - but then on cd 8 and cd9 I had really bad ovualtion pains. I assumed this was my ovaries starting to work and got quite excited - but from yesterday (cd10) the pains have completely gone away.

It was just an experiment so if it doesnt work iits nto the end of the world - but gutted that I might have ovulated alreadyand missed it? :dohh:

Just wondering if any of you had had ovulation pains early on that went away - and then ovulated later?

good luck to everyone - and sorry Squireel that the witch showed up :hugs::hugs:

Bx x

Hi Becki, so sorry to hear all you have been through.

I ov'd naturally on CD7/8 a couple of cycles ago & CD10 last cycle, so ov on CD9 is deffo possible. I've also had a cycle (last september) where I geared up to ov on CD8 & didn't, it came around again a lot later that cycle.

Feel free to have a look at my charts :flower:

xxx

My Soy Update

I have been getting really strong O twinges so I am hopeful that my cycle will not be as long this time. The good news is that I am ovulating it just looks like I do it late. Hopefully the soy will shorten that for me and I have a normal length cycle. I POAS this evening and got a faint line. My temps have not shifted but this may be the beginning of the O process so I have my fingers crossed as its only CD 14 for me. I have the "urges" and O twinges right now no other symptoms in sight yet.

D~

FX that you O really soon.

As for me, no twinges or anything yet. Im only CD12, and usually dont O until CD30. Hopefully soy will move it up though. Oh well even if it doesnt Im already almost half way there.

FX everyone gets BFP this cycle!

Hey everyone.

Quick update from me - I'm on CD18 now and no signs of anything yet. Last cycle I didn't O until CD29 so there's plenty of time yet...

Fx'd for everyone :hugs:

Hi girls,

Bx x

Hi Becki, so sorry to hear all you have been through.

I ov'd naturally on CD7/8 a couple of cycles ago & CD10 last cycle, so ov on CD9 is deffo possible. I've also had a cycle (last september) where I geared up to ov on CD8 & didn't, it came around again a lot later that cycle.

Feel free to have a look at my charts :flower:

xxx

Thank you for replying hun - and so sorry for your recent MC :hugs:

I am not sure what happened TBH - because I had definite OV pains for CD 8 and CD 9 on the right hand side - but then over the weekend - CD13, CD14 and CD15 I had them again - but this time on the left.
Either way we BD'd the last few days so hoping something might have happened!!

I think I'll wait to see when AF turns up to get proper idea of when i did OV as my LP is usually spot on 14 days - and then I'll have a think about whether I want to try soy again next cycle.
It was always a long shot.....
Hoping for good news for you soon sweets,

Bx x x :hugs::hugs:

hi ladies, i did the soy cd 3-7 at 80mg along with the metformin and i think it worked as far as bringing on AF because as some of you know i dont get them on my own...well today i got it on cd 39...now cd 1 yaaaaaay! will boost up on the soy again 3-7 hopefully i O this time and early

Fantastic, Shanna! :hugs:

I'm off they Soy this cycle, and I think I ovulated yesterday on CD19! I'm SO excited! :yipee:

awsome meg!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope u did and u get a bfp this time around. im in so much pain with cramps but im so happy i started on my own... maybe the tip to me starting on my own is soy and lots of BD hahahahha oh and metformin

vanilla- i just noticed my OH and ure LO have the same names lol...

omg im cramping so bad does anybody know of anything to help with it ?

Hi ladies. I'm new and looking for Soy cycle buddies! I just took my last pills yesterday CD7. I took them CD2-4 160mgs and CD5&6 200mgs. I'm already getting some cramps and twinges today. Is that normal for being so soon after the last pill? Also does anyone know when I should start using my OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->