Any Soy Ladies out there?

Megg33k~

I haven't had a progest test since I was pg, but the last pre-conception test I had I think it was below 10pg/ml (i'm not sure if that's the correct way to say it). I remember the doc said it needed to be in the range of 20-25 and it wasn't anywhere near that. I'm getting tons of hormone tests in the next few weeks and I'm positive a progest test will be done.

Unfortunately, I'm up to my old tricks again. Peri-menopause has reared its ugly head and I'm heading back into the doc office to start the process of fixing these pesky, flucuating hormones.....thankfully, I'm done having babies cause I'm completely exhausted (and deliriously happy) and can't imagine doing it for the fourth time!!

Megg33k~

I haven't had a progest test since I was pg, but the last pre-conception test I had I think it was below 10pg/ml (i'm not sure if that's the correct way to say it). I remember the doc said it needed to be in the range of 20-25 and it wasn't anywhere near that. I'm getting tons of hormone tests in the next few weeks and I'm positive a progest test will be done.

Unfortunately, I'm up to my old tricks again. Peri-menopause has reared its ugly head and I'm heading back into the doc office to start the process of fixing these pesky, flucuating hormones.....thankfully, I'm done having babies cause I'm completely exhausted (and deliriously happy) and can't imagine doing it for the fourth time!!

Aww! Well, I wish you all the luck in the world, sweetie! :hugs:

Wow, Soy Happy that is such a brilliant and encouraging post. Congratulations, I'm so glad you hung in there and got your dream.

I think I posted here about a month ago when I started my first cycle on Soy I took 100mg CD5-9 - I was really pleased that I managed to delay O by a couple of days. I had a great post O chart but alas it didn't amount to anything. For the first time in years I got AF pains on and off for about a week before she was due so I was surprised when she came that she was so light - but ho hum. So I'm now on CD7 and once again taking the soy at 100mg CD5-9 - Seeing if I can make it to CD14 for O!!! Had a major temp drop this morning though so did an emergency opk which was negative - Phew!

Good luck everyone. I see Prayerful Hope got her bfp - lets hope the rest of us follow suit. :hugs:

I've also taken soy this month to delay ov, it's worked, I held off until CD14! Fab!!

I meant to post in here earlier too... It seems I'm off Soy for good. I had my FS consult today, and we have a clear plan of action! I <3 him! :cloud9: If you're interested, you can read about it in my FS Recap! Link is to my journal post!

The short version is that we're probably going to start injectables and IUI very soon! He was really wonderful.... a lovely man, who has been through fertility treatment and got his degree because he hated the way people were treated by their doctors!

I'll have to get this doctor's name!! My company has two insurance options and I just called the one I'm not on currently to see if I could switch during open enrollment and still be covered if I got pg, or if there was a waiting period after going on the plan for infertility treatment. (They cover IUI/IVF whereas my current insurance does not). And I'd be covered, and no waiting period! So I'm going to switch insurance and start demanding tests/whatever in January. I'll need to check to see if your doctor will be in that network though... I hope so. It's rare to find a doctor who actually listens and knows what you're going through! So happy for you to have found him! :hugs:

Oh, and I keep meaning to ask you - yay me for finally remembering when I'm on BnB :haha: -- With your severe progesterone deficiency, what were your symptoms? Did you get a lot of spotting after O, or anything like that? Very curious as I wonder if my progesterone is low, but haven't ever been tested. My current OBGYN wants me to try for over a year before doing anything. Well, that's next month, but now I'll be waiting for January!

I meant to post in here earlier too... It seems I'm off Soy for good. I had my FS consult today, and we have a clear plan of action! I <3 him! :cloud9: If you're interested, you can read about it in my FS Recap! Link is to my journal post!

The short version is that we're probably going to start injectables and IUI very soon! He was really wonderful.... a lovely man, who has been through fertility treatment and got his degree because he hated the way people were treated by their doctors!

Glad you finally met a doc who understands, it makes such a difference. Sounds exciting and I Really hope this works for you. But secretly I hope you get your bfp before then. :hugs:

Hi ladies, so today is my 5th and last day of soy for this cycle. I am pleased to report that the temps have stayed down and the opks have stayed negative. I'm on CD9 today. (or course the bases have been covered for early O - just in case) :winkwink:

Just to let you ladies know this was my first month on Soy I did CD2-6 150mg each night I got my BFP today at 12DPO!!!

Good Luck to you all!!

Just to let you ladies know this was my first month on Soy I did CD2-6 150mg each night I got my BFP today at 12DPO!!!

Good Luck to you all!!

:wohoo: Congratulations, that's awesome news. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you. :happydance:

lots of success stories in here, congrats to all :happydance:

i have a 28 day cycle. can someone advise how much i should take and on which days please? thanks :thumbup: xx

Congrats on the BFP! Awesome! This is my second month taking it, so I'm hoping for some good news very soon, (please!!!)

ineed, probably should start on days 3-7. That's the middle of the road. Also 100mg is probably a good starting dose. Taking soy earlier will lead to more follicles of lesser quality, where taking it later will lead to fewer follicles of more mature quality. But 3-7 is right in the middle. last month I took 120 mg days 3-7 (since my pills are 40 mg each couldn't do exactly 100). I normally O around CD 17 - 20, and I O'd on CD14! Was so thrilled. Waiting to O this month, but assuming I'll have similar results.

Good luck!

Excellent news megg! Good luck & I hope you get your BFP really quickly now!!

I'll have to get this doctor's name!! My company has two insurance options and I just called the one I'm not on currently to see if I could switch during open enrollment and still be covered if I got pg, or if there was a waiting period after going on the plan for infertility treatment. (They cover IUI/IVF whereas my current insurance does not). And I'd be covered, and no waiting period! So I'm going to switch insurance and start demanding tests/whatever in January. I'll need to check to see if your doctor will be in that network though... I hope so. It's rare to find a doctor who actually listens and knows what you're going through! So happy for you to have found him! :hugs:

Oh, and I keep meaning to ask you - yay me for finally remembering when I'm on BnB :haha: -- With your severe progesterone deficiency, what were your symptoms? Did you get a lot of spotting after O, or anything like that? Very curious as I wonder if my progesterone is low, but haven't ever been tested. My current OBGYN wants me to try for over a year before doing anything. Well, that's next month, but now I'll be waiting for January!

All the info about the doc and the clinic is here. I was posting it for a friend in OH. So, there you go!

I do get post-O spotting due to it... Also, I've only been getting very light (if any) AF. I can help you work out what sort of tests to ask for once your insurance is changed over, if you like! We still need to do coffee sometime! :)

Glad you finally met a doc who understands, it makes such a difference. Sounds exciting and I Really hope this works for you. But secretly I hope you get your bfp before then. :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs: Hoping yours is any day now too!!!

Hi ladies, so today is my 5th and last day of soy for this cycle. I am pleased to report that the temps have stayed down and the opks have stayed negative. I'm on CD9 today. (or course the bases have been covered for early O - just in case) :winkwink:

Woohoo!!! :yipee:

Good Luck to you all!!

CONGRATS! :hugs:

lots of success stories in here, congrats to all :happydance:

i have a 28 day cycle. can someone advise how much i should take and on which days please? thanks :thumbup: xx

I agree with Squirrel... Aim for 100-120mg (depending on the size of your tablets) on CD3-7. Good luck! :thumbup:

Well I'm 5dpo today on this lovely jubbly soy cycle, and the symptom spotting has started already!
My boobs are HUGE and starting to get quite tender now, plus I also have the odd cramp.
Wish I could fast forward to friday, so I can reliably test, lol!!!! :haha:

:growlmad:Rant Alert:growlmad:

I am completely down on soy today. All my fertility signs are out of kilter and looks like FF will predict CD9 O with the dreaded dotted lines (I think it was CD10 - as last night I felt a lot of pain in my right ovary & had fertile CM all day) but temps suggesting otherwise having shot up the day before opk+ which I got yesterday eve. Interestingly yesterday's opk at lunch time was neg. (I use the smiley face ones so no line squinting required). Today's temp even higher now I don't know what to think! :wacko:

Hello everyone! I'm on my second soy cycle, first one i did 80mg CD 3-7, didn't have any signs of ovulation or anything and my cycle was 35 days! My usual is 29-30, I tried not to get too excited when it hadn't started but you all know how that goes! So I don't think I ov'd last cycle. This cycle I took 120mg CD 3-7, and I had pain on my right side all day Saturday, and off and on since then, and I've had sensitive nipples since Saturday night. Has anyone else had sensitive nipples right before ovulation? My OPK isn't quite positive yet, but it's getting darker. I'm hoping the sensitivity is from the changes in my hormones, and that I didn't mess anything up. Good luck to everyone!!

hey ladies, do any of you use EPO? if so did you feel a little more dried out then normal untill O time? then does it bring on the egg white cm? this is the first month ive stuck with taking it everday so im not sure

sma - i found mine increased a couple of days before i thought i ovd.

ok i was just thinking "oh no it made me go opposite and its going to mess it all up" i hooooope i see more so i know when O is gonna happen as im not temping this cycle i didnt want to stress myself out anymore right now...

anybody else take EPO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"