Any Soy Ladies out there?

I HATE HATE HATE that feeling!!! :rofl: so many times I have run to the bathroom thinking I've peed my pants somehow!

well at first i was like hmmmm y am i soaking wet, then i thought well maybe it was from "the night before" then remberd nothing happend the night before lol so it had to be O cuz im still getting a little streachy cm but its slowly getting more cloudy

question..... Ive never gotten stretchy cm till after ive OVed before hand its kinda stretchy (just a tad) and a little cloudy, but after i OV it gets a bit stretchier (about 4 days after a pos opk) but still not by much...

Any ways to help this? we get paid on thursday, but i dont know if ill OV by then, so cheap ideas here as well please! on thursday im going to get preseed and instead cups... (will use these during the day, since hubby doesnt always get home at a decent time so well be baby dancing before he goes to work,lol)

Sorry i know, TMI

Hello Ladies,

Sorry i havent posted in awhile but ive been having a few problems.

Has any ones cycle been longer or a period missed due to soy. This was my third month of taking it and im now on CD50 with not a :bfp: in sight????????

Ive been having really bad cramps too. Im abit worried ive mucked things up?????

xxxxx

Okay I am on page 93 of this post and I plan on reading the rest, but I just had to post. I have been stalking different forums for months. I have been ttc since 12/09 & I have learned alot from all the ladies. I wanted to have somewhere to go where people would understand all the signs, symptoms, disappointment, the need to encourage & be encouraged, & just plain old hey I know how you feel. So here I am on CD 2 and plan on taking soy for the second cycle on day 5. I have 2 girls 15 & 10, and surprisingly I wanted to have a third. I am older (38) but was checked out by a fertility doctor and I am fine. My husband doesn't want to do any drugs so this is why I am trying the natural herb route to maybe give me the boost I need. He has called me obsessed not very nice but I do get like especially went AF comes but feeling positive today.
Looking forward to reading the more recent post to see where everyone is on their cycle.
Last month on soy my cycle was lengthened from a forever 28 cycle to 30, but it gave me a good lp. Just bought a bbt thermometer today excited to be able to view my cycle.

I'm going to read back as only just come accross this thread, but am experiencing a long cycle after taking Soy for the first time. I'm CD37 and ov'd last cycle CD32, no sign of ov yet this cycle and am too worried that Soy may have mucked me up! anyhow off for a read....................

This is my first cycle using soy and it made me OV late by two days..it also worked out better though...i was taking opks but gave up on them and on cd 16 husband and I bd && out of habit put my butt against the wall for 30 mins so the swimmers would go where they needed too (lol) and that night out of curiosity i took a dollar tree opk and it was just as positive as can be...next day i OV.....right now i am on cd 21 && 5dpo...i usually have a cycle of 28-30 days ...now i have acne really bad and don't normally get it til a couple of days before AF...don't know if soy has something to do with it.....also i have been feeling some twinges the past few days....&& lot of creamy CM
hopefully i will get my BFP

This is my first cycle using soy and it made me OV late by two days..it also worked out better though...i was taking opks but gave up on them and on cd 16 husband and I bd && out of habit put my butt against the wall for 30 mins so the swimmers would go where they needed too (lol) and that night out of curiosity i took a dollar tree opk and it was just as positive as can be...next day i OV.....right now i am on cd 21 && 5dpo...i usually have a cycle of 28-30 days ...now i have acne really bad and don't normally get it til a couple of days before AF...don't know if soy has something to do with it.....also i have been feeling some twinges the past few days....&& lot of creamy CM
hopefully i will get my BFP

oo I took soy cd 1-5 200mg except cd1 where i took 160 mg

Well it's been super quiet in here. I just finished reading the whole post 235 pages. I finished taking soy yesterday cycle days 5-9 so now just waiting to ovulate than on to the dreaded 2ww. This will be our 10th cycle trying to conceive. I would do more I think but my husband wants it to be natural if it happens. We are getting to the age that we need to consider it. I am hoping for the best this cycle a bfp. So hopefully I will ovulate on a good day. Sometimes during that 3 fertile period we only get one day to bd. I promised myself this cycle that we are doing it no matter what even if it is a little forced.
Off to look around this forum now that I am done reading this one.

Well it's been super quiet in here. I just finished reading the whole post 235 pages. I finished taking soy yesterday cycle days 5-9 so now just waiting to ovulate than on to the dreaded 2ww. This will be our 10th cycle trying to conceive. I would do more I think but my husband wants it to be natural if it happens. We are getting to the age that we need to consider it. I am hoping for the best this cycle a bfp. So hopefully I will ovulate on a good day. Sometimes during that 3 fertile period we only get one day to bd. I promised myself this cycle that we are doing it no matter what even if it is a little forced.
Off to look around this forum now that I am done reading this one.

I've been reading it and am on pg 131 so far... i bought my pills like 3 months ago but wanted to make sure i could give it a try...&& knew plenty about them...i have serious google issues and wanted the every detail...then i found this thread soooo wonderful
good luck hope to see you :bfp:

Hi everyone!! It's been ages since I last posted in here so I thought I'd pop by and say hello!

Soy seemed to work for me for a couple of months. Ny cycles seemed to be settling down. But I still didn't fall pregnant and after two regular cycles, I had another long one and I don't think I ovulated.

We had been trying to get pregnant for a year and everyone around me seemed to be getting pregnant...

Long story short - I went back on the pill this month :( sone financial stuff came up and I was getting more and more stressed out about ttc and it just seems like it's not meant to be right now :(

I'm going to stay on the pill for a few months, maybe til Christmas, focus on losing sone weight and then maybe try again next year :(

I hope ttc is going well for everyone else. I hope you all get your bfp soon x

i tested the other day and got a bfn on a dollar store test but i bought 5 test so i will be doing another 1 tommorow and every other day until af shows which should be in about 8 days now if she shows (according to last cycle)

Good luck, hun would love to see you getting your soy bean!

I'm on CD7 of my third soy cycle - I threw all the rules out of the window this cycle and started it on CD1 :shrug: I've also added FertilCM to the equation - we'll see.

Hello soy ladies :flower:
I used to post on this thread around march/April this year so I wanted to pop it as I thought that you may like to know that soy worked for us :cloud9: This is our first cycle back ttc using soya after a 4 month ttc/soy break (when I know I didn't ovulate for two out of those 4 months) we got our :bfp: this morning! I took it on days 2-6 and because i definitely ovulated, with more ovulation symptoms, I can say with confidence that it really does work :thumbup:
all my oh and I need is for our wee soya bean to keep sticking. Good luck to all you ladies and loads of baby dust! x x x

congrats!!!!!

now if my body would figure out what its going to do. AF is on her way buit just wont show up and its making me mad! i just want to start a stronger dose of soy to hopefully catch and stick...

I might have the start of a BFP! Totally un-soy related... but had to share. I'm not prepared to call it a BFP yet... but there's certainly something on my test day... whether its meaningful or not, that remains to be seen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->