Any Soy Ladies out there?

ok i was just thinking "oh no it made me go opposite and its going to mess it all up" i hooooope i see more so i know when O is gonna happen as im not temping this cycle i didnt want to stress myself out anymore right now...

anybody else take EPO...

I do, but only up to O. I take 1000mg a day along with a glass of pink grapefruit juice. I can't say that I've noticed much change in my CM's habits between non-soy and soy cycles, generally starts showing about 3 days before O. I did take a higher dosage when I first started 3000mg but all that gave me was spots! Good luck, I hope you have a successful cycle and the stretchy stuff turns up soon. :flower:

ok i was just thinking "oh no it made me go opposite and its going to mess it all up" i hooooope i see more so i know when O is gonna happen as im not temping this cycle i didnt want to stress myself out anymore right now...

anybody else take EPO...

I do, but only up to O. I take 1000mg a day along with a glass of pink grapefruit juice. I can't say that I've noticed much change in my CM's habits between non-soy and soy cycles, generally starts showing about 3 days before O. I did take a higher dosage when I first started 3000mg but all that gave me was spots! Good luck, I hope you have a successful cycle and the stretchy stuff turns up soon. :flower:

thanx... so far i have heard it shows up about 3 days before from a few ppl now so i hope it shows up for me too......wow 3000 mgs that just sounds like alot. did it make you cramp alot or anything else besides the spots

anybody else take EPO...

thanx... so far i have heard it shows up about 3 days before from a few ppl now so i hope it shows up for me too......wow 3000 mgs that just sounds like alot. did it make you cramp alot or anything else besides the spots

No just spots. The soy has made me a bit crampy though - I'm one of the lucky ones usually and if it wasn't for the blood I wouldn't notice AF at all - but this past one after the first soy cycle, I started cramping on and off about a week before AF.

hmmmm maybe its the soy giving me the cramps this time. i wont mind the cramps though if it gives me a bfp this cycle. the only bad thing is now with being a little dry we have to use a little lube TMI and im afraid its going to kill all the little swimmers. we dont have the pre seed and what not

Ooo, SMA, I hope OH's :spermy: have high resistance. It's hard to know what to do for the best sometimes.

Well, up-date on my current soy cycle. Still no cross hairs am now thinking maybe I o'd on CD12 guess tomorrow will tell.

i think something is going to happen in a few days or so im actually getting a more wet,creamy,sticky cm now! yay wow who knew some1 could be excited over that

soy arrived - first 2 pills popped....fingers crossed :thumbup:

good luck! i hope we all get little soy beans this cycle or time around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to my Soy girls! :hugs: Sorry I've abandoned the supplement... but I'm stabbing myself with my new drugs starting tomorrow! So, it is what it is! I hope you all get your SoyBeans!

i wish u the best of luck megg and hope it works for you. i was also thinking that could be an option for us after we have tried for so long.

i think after all the questions about EPO and soy its working for me and i think O time may be just around the corner. i have some clearish cm and its getting more streatchy i just hope the egg actually pops out and im getting some cramps today but who knows if thats from O

That's great news SMA, I really hope you can do away with the lube now. Good luck, hun. :hugs:

Good luck to my Soy girls! :hugs: Sorry I've abandoned the supplement... but I'm stabbing myself with my new drugs starting tomorrow! So, it is what it is! I hope you all get your SoyBeans!

Good luck to you to with the new drugs. Keep us posted - I think this should become the 'Soy or whatever else it takes' thread :rofl:

Well, I'm still a bit flummoxed with this cycle, I suppose there's always hope but I'm really not feeling it. I think I might up the dose next cycle and maybe start taking the soy earlier. Hmm decisions, decisions. :hugs:

Aww! I did hope you wouldn't mind if I kept popping in! It really should be "or whatever else it takes"... I know that's where I am now! :rofl:

Upping the dose might work... You're looking for a later ovulation, aren't you? Starting earlier would probably not aid in that. Hmm... Its all so tricky! I hate it!

AFM... I just got off the phone with the pharmacy that is shipping my Follistim and HCG trigger shot meds. I'm glad I called, because the order hadn't been processed correctly yet. But, never mind that. They got it processed and called for a CC# to pay the co-pay from my insurance. Brett, a very nice man who was amazingly helpful, said "your insurance company did well, my friend... very well indeed." I kind of laughed, because I knew a lot would be covered... but WOW! I had NO IDEA *how* well they'd do! I just got $1200.00 worth of medication shipped to my home for $32.50! :yipee: ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND.. It'll be delivered tomorrow, probably between 8a-2p... definitely before I need to use it between 7p-9p! SO EXCITED! :happydance:

Wow, Megg. I'm impressed - it takes them several days to send an A4 piece of paper in a flimsy envelope over here! And yes, I am trying to delay O - it seemed to work on first cycle but not sure where I stand with this one - FF may be right and it's CD10 which would be normal or I might be right and it's CD12. Guess I'll just sit it out till the end of the cycle - one things for sure, it will go one way or the other. :flower:

fab news megg :happydance: bargain you got there! good luck!

i hope we all get lucky beans this month, this ttc lark can be tedious and we all deserve our babies now we have been through enough :hugs:

i hope we all get lucky beans this month, this ttc lark can be tedious and we all deserve our babies now we have been through enough :hugs:

Here here, Inas. Never a truer word were spoken. :hugs:

My doc said that it looks like I ALMOST OV but its like a race horse that preps to get out of the stall but then panics when the gate opens. lol So i am looking for something to boost my OV and looked into soy... HELP!? lol

how do i do this?

Wow, Megg. I'm impressed - it takes them several days to send an A4 piece of paper in a flimsy envelope over here! And yes, I am trying to delay O - it seemed to work on first cycle but not sure where I stand with this one - FF may be right and it's CD10 which would be normal or I might be right and it's CD12. Guess I'll just sit it out till the end of the cycle - one things for sure, it will go one way or the other. :flower:

Yeah, when I said I was supposed to start using the med tomorrow, they started to react. They called the clinic and got it faxed over whilst I waited on the phone! I was quite pleased!

CD12 isn't really all that bad. Hmm... Have you been taking it CD5-9 so far?

Bargain for sure! :) I definitely hope we all get those elusive BFP's this cycle! We've sure paid our dues!!! :hugs:

My doc said that it looks like I ALMOST OV but its like a race horse that preps to get out of the stall but then panics when the gate opens. lol So i am looking for something to boost my OV and looked into soy... HELP!? lol

how do i do this?

Well... It depends on what tablet sizes you have available. I'd suggest as close to 100mg as you can take starting either CD3-7 or CD5-9. Take them around the same time each day (though its not crucial)... And, take the whole dose at one time. That's it. Easy peasy! :)

Hey ladies! I've been on vacation, but now catching up. I know it's been a few days since you asked, but SMA, I took EPO with the soy (came in the same capsule), and good lord I was practically drowning in CM. But that's never been an issue for me, I've always had a lot.... So, it did what it was supposed to do, but I wasn't a fan! :shipw:

I'm in the TWW of my second cycle of soy. Couldn't do ovulation tests this month due to our vacation, but I O'd some time last week. I've decided not to take soy next month if it doesn't work out. Going to go back to all natural, except for the prenatal vitamin....

i had a little more cm the other day actually alot more i went to the bathroom and kinda felt like i peed my self i was soaking wet lol. so i guess thats when i was o-ing or getting ready too so i think im now in the 2ww and not taking the epo now. we shall c what happens next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->