• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

Ohh good luck for when you test megg!! :flower:

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your lil soy bean moggymay!!

Hi prayerful. I get like that on soy, so I dread to think what I'd be like on clomid! :shock: :haha:

Glitterqueen, I would stay away from the soy just in case it affects you & delays the start of your IVF :)

FB - I'm right with ya! I think I'm oving today or tomorrow :D

Time to wear that mine of mine out :sex:
I'm not on soy this cycle, but I still think it's affecting my hormones from the higher dose I took on my last cycle so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a goodun! ;)

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that megg. :hugs:

Are you taking any progesterone supps, or do you think the soy may have elevated your temps (just trying to think of reasons for the BFN but high temps)

Hope you get some answers soon hun xxxx :hug:

Nope, no progesterone this time around. That was the first thing that made me happy... I haven't needed it. The soy doesn't elevate my temps... There's really no way for that to happen. I feel like I'm just ](*,) over and over again! There's honestly no good reason for it! I'm going to get some other brands of tests and see if they have a different opinion. TMI, but my husband even said that :sex: has started feeling the way it did when I was still pregnant. Like, it stopped and went back to normal and now it feels different again. I don't get it!

Oh meggs :hugs: Stupid diluted pee! or whatever! I hope you are able to find out soon or you could be on that show :I didn't know I was pregnant!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Thanks! :hugs: I don't know... I'm starting to think my pee is fine and I'm the broken one! I just want to know what the hell is wrong with me! :cry:

Oh Megg - how frustrating :(.

So I took the soy cd5-9, which seems to have pushed back my ovulation - as my CBFM is still reading Low on day 10 (I'd had 2 highs by this time last cycle), so am hoping for a high tomorrow. Hopefully it will only make my cycle 28 days, though I was quite liking the 26 days I'd been having, but I guess there's no harm (and probably some good) in adding a couple of days to the folicular phase - the only dowenside is it's stuffed up my planes of a weekend full of BDing - it will still happen, but to a lesser extent, don't won't to totally tire the poor dh out!

So apart from poor Megg - it loooks like most of us are waiting to OV. Baby dust to everyone!!

Leilani, having a longer fp could be good for you. I hope this helps you, you can expect to ov 5-10 days after the last pill. :)

Leilani, having a longer fp could be good for you. I hope this helps you, you can expect to ov 5-10 days after the last pill. :)

Thanks - last month i took soy on CD3-7 and I still got my peak on my monitor on CDs 11 & 12 (same as previous month), which I was a bit concerned about, but I couldn't find much into about the "ideal" folicular phase when I Googled it, but I figured more mature would be better than less mature. I'm pretty sure I can feel my ovaries doing something right now, I gat an ache on one side then it moves to the over then goes away and comes back! Work little ovaries, work!!

Well i am on CD12 right now.. I'm hoping I O'd yesterday or I O within the next few days. Me and OH have been getting ALOT of BDing in this cycle. So hopefully there are enough swimmers up there to catch that eggy! lol

How are you ladies doing?!

Megg- So sorry you are so confused! Your chart def looks good! Fx'd!!!!! :hugs:

Moggy - Love the Soy Bean! :)

Leilani - Yay for ovaries working! I love that feeling! :hugs:

Jax - My chart hasn't been updated in days. The last 3 temps I took were at awful times (4:30am, 6:30am, 2:30am) and were crazy (99.17, 98.75, and 98.17. I don't know what to make of it except that I usually temp around 12pm. So, the times must make them nuts. I'm tempted to add them just to see how stupid it all looks! LOL

Edit: Added them... That looks about ridiculous! But, it mirrors how I feel... so I'll let it stay! :(

The last 3 temps I took were at awful times (4:30am, 6:30am, 2:30am) and were crazy (99.17, 98.75, and 98.17.

I don't know what to make of it except that I usually temp around 12pm.

Hi megg, is 12pm your usual waking time?

I find if I take my temp more than an hour either side of 6-30-7am (my average waking up time) it is way out of the normal range. Maybe try taking a temp at 12pm when you wake up one day & see which range (pre or post ov) the temp falls into? :flower:

Another thing, the soy does affect my temps & can make them a bit higher than normal. I've had freaky temps, almost in my post ov range occasionally I just omitted them from my chart. No idea why that happens to me, but I thought I'd mention it :)

Mind you, all this is irrelevant, if you are preggers again :D
Fingers crossed that is the case & something is preventing you getting that BFP on an HPT. It does happen, the nurse who does my bloods has seen a quite few girls who only get a positive on a blood test!!

:hug:

dan-o - Yes, 12pm is my usual waking time. I'd love to take my temp then, but I haven't been sleeping in such a way to make that possible! LOL The soy didn't make my temps higher before, and they actually aren't much higher now (if you omit those last 3) than they normally would be post-O. The high temps aren't really as concerning to me as the lack of AF. I don't care what my temp is doing at 23dpo, tbh. I care whether or not there is an embryo in my uterus that refuses to let me know! Hahaha!

what a beautiful picture Mog, so pleased for you. I hope you can now start relaxing and just enjoy the pregnancy. You have been so kind and respectful, never mentioning how the pregnancy affected you, but I hope the difficult times are now over and you can be a blooming preggy lady :hugs: :hugs:

Megg, I can see how you would put anything on FF now for the laugh of it. It is so ridiculous. I have certainly never seen anything like it!

As for me, CD12, and a cycle that still makes no sense. My temps are still high about .3C above my normal coverline. WHY??????? I thought I'd had ov like pains, but I was constipated, and this morning, I don't feel anything much so think it was just that....and my boobs are still tender. I couldn't even run on the treadmill this morning for the pain and I'm only a 34B!!! I never had that before, not even post-ov I think, so really feeling confused. I wish I didn't care, that the idea that I might not ov this cycle didn't bother me, but of course it does. At least my appointment with the FS is finally coming.

Happy week-end to everyone :hugs:

Happy Weekend FB!

Fingers crossed O comes on Sunday as normal but if it is Monday OMG - it would be sooo spooky....a day late is what have heard of som many ladies taking soy when they get RESULT

All positive for you and OH cos if you get lucky it is the best news and even if not you still have FS appt as a back up, I am liking your odds!

Have to say this too cos I can today "Thank Crunchie its Friday! :hugs:

Morning Ladies :flower:

Well i am on CD13 and i think i may have O'd yesterday... I guess i will just have to wait and see what FF says the next couple of days!

Megg- So sorry your body is being confusing :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Fx'd for you

I realized earlier this week that my "status" under my name was "Confused!" still from when we were trying to determine if my MMC was in fact a MMC or a new pregnancy... maybe it was bad luck to keep it? LOL I'm thinking maybe my life follows suit with my status. Hmm... what shall it be to get me back in order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->