Any Soy Ladies out there?

Megg, did you see the thread on LLTTC where a poster (can't remember her name) in exactly the same situation than you, 23dpo with high temp and a clear ov line on FF until she had all bfn and it gave her that spotty one just like you? She is understandably as confused as you are.

No, I didn't FB... I'll go check it out! Thanks! :hugs:

Hey Ladies, sorry its been a while since I posted an update...well this new cycle I took 160 mgs of soy on cd 1-5 and I ovulated on cd 14 woohoo!!!! I also have PCOS so its hard for me to ovulate and last cycle I ovulated on cd 35 and got my BFP 10dpo and it was a chemical pregnancy but it still gives me soooo much hope that soy is helping me to ovulate and last cycle I did take soy 160 mgs but on cd 3-5 so this new cycle is cd 1-5 and I ovulated like a normal fertile 28 day cycle would...I'm just sooo tickled about it...you can look at my chart its in my siggy....

sending you all lots of babydust and praying that the soy will help you achieve your BFP.....

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Looks excellent, honey! :hugs: That's fantastic!

Looks excellent, honey! :hugs: That's fantastic!

Thanks Megg....I'm just soo happy I have never ovulated on a cd 14 its always been way later in my cycle...and now i think I'm going to take progesterone cream today what do you think?...I don't want to have another chemical pregnancy

4dpo should be safe to start it for sure! Just don't use more than the recommended 1/4 to 1/2 tsp twice a day! If AF seems to be starting, discontinue use or it'll all get more confusing! :hugs:

4dpo should be safe to start it for sure! Just don't use more than the recommended 1/4 to 1/2 tsp twice a day! If AF seems to be starting, discontinue use or it'll all get more confusing! :hugs:

Thanks Megg ok wanted to ask about this ok today and last night I started getting that eggwhite stretchy mucus again and its 4dpo so what could that mean?...am I having fertile mucus again?...

Thanks megg I might wait a couple more days until I find out what this stretchy fertlie mucus is doing......:hugs:

Frogger - that sounds exciting, and so early for you - hopefully the tww will fly by. As for the CM - have you checked on OPKs - as it could be that you didn't quite ovulate on the first attempt, and your body is trying to get that egg out now - or did you have other OV symptoms? FX for you.

I went straight from low to peak on my CBFM this am - which was a bit of a surprise, though I did think it may happen (so BD'd on a low), but I must say my LH line is the darkest one yet and the estrogen the lightest (in 4 months use), so I'm thanking the soy for that! A few more days of BDing is on the cards, then the dreaded wait!

good luck Leilani - 2010 soy beans :happydance: get going with the :sex: and catch the eggy

Frogger - that sounds exciting, and so early for you - hopefully the tww will fly by. As for the CM - have you checked on OPKs - as it could be that you didn't quite ovulate on the first attempt, and your body is trying to get that egg out now - or did you have other OV symptoms? FX for you.

I went straight from low to peak on my CBFM this am - which was a bit of a surprise, though I did think it may happen (so BD'd on a low), but I must say my LH line is the darkest one yet and the estrogen the lightest (in 4 months use), so I'm thanking the soy for that! A few more days of BDing is on the cards, then the dreaded wait!

I went and bought some ovulation tests and it showed negative for any LH surger (ovulation) and also i was looking at other charts that did have the eggwhite after the ovulation and those charts show positive BFP so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...thanks for your help on this..yep the 2ww is going to kill me....:hugs:

thats great that soy is helping you also hun....so get busy girl with :sex::dust::dust:

I've had stretchy CM for... weeks? I don't know what day it started because I didn't want to confuse FF by putting it on my chart... but it's been going on for a while. Hmmm....

So glad I found this thread. I really want to try soy isoflavones but i'm still waiting for AF and have no idea when she'll appear! Stopped taking bcp back in October and nothing since then. Have been to the docs and due to go back in a few weeks to run more tests. Do you have to wait until AF arrives before you can take soy?

Yep, it's important that you take it on the right cycle days. Maybe they could give you something to start your period? Provera perhaps? I can't imagine waiting that long for AF just to start trying. I'd be losing my mind! :hugs:

Hi ladies, Im back on the TTC journey after having 3 months off as hubby is in afgan. He is due back in 2 weeks, problem is im due to ovulate a few days before he gets home. Im starting soy, anyone got any good ideas about how to try and delay ovulation for a few days? Also im a bit confused about what days to take the soy on, what difference does it make? I normally have 28 day cylcles but have been ovulating on cd11 lately?

If you want to delay it, take the soy CD5-9. That will possibly push it back a few days... but it will also make your cycle slight longer if it works, obviously! That's the best advice I have on it! I hope you can hold the eggy off until he gets home! :hugs:

What CD are you on now? What day does he come back exactly?

thanks for your reply meg will give 5-9 a go and keep my fingers crossed! hubby does not have an exact date yet that he will be back yet but will hopefully be around the 13th. I will probably ovulate around the 9th or 10th naturally, I really didin't want to miss out on another month of trying! Currently on CD23. Any sign of AF for you yet? You must be so frustrated 27dpo and not knowing whats going on. Good luck to you hope its a BFP in hiding. x

Good luck Ewok. I started my Soy a day later this cycle and it pushed my OV back a day (and felt like it was stronger), so hopefully 5-9 will push yours back 2 days. I also upped my dose from 100mg to 120mg this cycle too - so make sure you take enough to make a difference - I didn't feel any differenc when I took the 100mg (nor did I get a BFP!!).

hello everyone, isn't it time for the announcement of a few more soy babies?

Update on my very wierd cycle: After my temp starting to go down at 14dpo and AF showing up as normal, I was shocked when my temp started going back way above my coverline on cd4, ie. just after taking soy. The temps stayed up with all symptoms associated with high progesterone until yesterday, no ovulation (I have ovulated between cd10 to cd14 each of my 10 cycles), and surprise, temp took a nose dive yesterday and......AF showed again in full force. Just to be certain, I did a hpt, but as expected, as negative as negative gets, so definitely not a m/c.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that soy totally messed my body up and I am cursing myself for taking it. I now really hope that it hasn't messed me up long term and all things will get back to normal now. The good thing about this cycle is that it has made me realise how obsessed I had become with ttc, desperate to try anything even though there has never been any evidence that there is something wrong with me. I had a long self talk over the week-end, finally accepted that whether I get pregnant or not is in the hands of nature and have ditched all my pills. I now realise how tense and miserable I have been, especially during my high progesterone days, and this was starting to affect my relationship. So even though we won't stop trying, ttc will take a back seat and I shall focus on matters that I have some control over.

I certainly don't want to scare anyone considering trying soy. My case seems to be the exception, as a matter of fact, I haven't found one thread describing a similar experience, so this is probably really unusual, but I do think it is important to remind everyone that soy isn't just a low dose vitamin but a real treatment, even if natural.

FB - good luck au naturel it will happen for you and before long you and OH will be draggng the buggy backwards through the sand on an anniversary walk :hugs:

ewok - Yeah, the frustration has really worn off at this point. I'm just taking it all a day at a time! :)

FB - I think its good to make people aware that it's not just some random tablet and it actually DOES SOMETHING. You shouldn't have to worry about long term. Clomid stays in your system for up to 6 weeks, but Soy being the natural side of it doesn't. So, you should be fine this time around. I really do think your message is an important one. I see so many people with a list a mile long of things they take... and I don't think they actually read about what they all do. So, good for you on your new approach! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->