• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi Bella! :) I keep and label my sticks too! *looks around* I thought EVERYONE did that... No? Really? Hmm.. :rofl:

I'm running out of places to keep mine. everyday I line them all up and compare them to each other. Sometimes I turn it into a game, and put them in piles for each cycle, and with them turned over, I try to line them up in order, I also put same CDs next to each other to compare too. I was quite upset, my usual marker pen stopped working, so this cyce's sticks are labelled with different pens!

Because the Soy blocks the eostrogen before openning the flood gates, I guess that would explain the lows to peak, either that or I'm an all or nothing girl.

Some people don't have a slow rise... some just go from negative to positive... BAM! It seems you might be one of them! :)

I'd also be upset if my sticks were labelled with different pens too! OMG! LOL

Ha ha! We are all as crazy as each other! Good to know...

Leilani you had me laughing out loud, I do exactly the same thing!

OMG ladies think i just got my BFP after 13months of trying. (9 since mmc). I need ur advice took a predictor early preg test, im not due af for 4 days yet, have the faintest pink line on the test strip, im totally freaking out. I don't want to get my hopes up im teriffied it wont stick. If this truly is a bfp then MEGG i really can't thank you enough, I would never have gotten pregnant if it was not for your advice on soy and which days to take it, if this is for real then u have made all my dreams come true. xxx

ewok - A line is a line! Do you have a pic? :happydance: CONGRATS!!! OMG! So happy for you!!! I definitely believe you were the one that made this happen, but I'm really happy that my advice might have helped it along! This is really wonderful news!

Ewok!!!! As Megg says, a line is a line! Well done you! Fingers and toes crossed for a sticky healthy bean! Hurray!

Keep us all posted honey...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi megg, bella's mamma, thanks for the congrats, am really worried that its an evap line but will buy a million other tests tomorrow to try!!! sometimes reading so much on here is lethal as you know all the things that can go wrong and how common chemical pregnancies are. was determined not to cave in till 14dpo but the temptation was to much! i can't put a pic on here as i have no idea how to do it as you can tell from my lack of banners and stuff on my wall!!! hopefully its a sticky bean and you both get your little soy beans soon too. xxx

PMA hon, if it was a pink line no matter how pale, it is a bfp. I am pretty sure evap's never have any colour in them... Did it come up within the time frame?

kind of, it was so faint u could hardly see it and then after 10-15 mins it got a bit darker. if it is a bfp then there is no doubting that soy works. its been so long for us now and first month taking soy days 5-9 and BFP!

Wahoo! Congrats on the bfp! That's such good news x

I'm on cd9, took my last soy tab cd7. This evening I've got stretchy clear cm? Do you think I'm starting to ov already? Dh has his sa on Thursday so last night was last (and first night since af) of bd, till after! Hope it doesn't happen in between now and Thursday be bloody typical wouldn't it.

ewok - Sounds promising... Can't wait till you take another one! How many DPO are you now? If you know how to email a pic, I'll upload it for you! :) My email is [email protected]. Btw, your story has made me 1000x more confident in my choice to take it 5-9 this cycle. :happydance:

misskat - You COULD technically O as quickly as 5 days after the last pill. So, it's possible. I know I don't get it that quickly, but that doesn't mean that you won't!

Bella - Are you ready for your soybean, missy? Hmmm?

I have PMA in the form of a keychain on its way to my house right now. It's a smiling baby soybean (edamame) that you can pop out of its pod. I love it! I'm ready for my baby soybean!

https://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/front/ac69_edamame_keychains.gif

It's from https://www.thinkgeek.com and I can't wait till it gets here!

If I'm only just getting stretchy cm I won't ov for a few dats still tho will I? Please tell me I won't. Can't bd till tomorrow night! I don't temp either so don't really no when it's coming

Well, temping would only tell you after it happened, not when it was going to. Uhm... Technically, you shouldn't ovulate until at least CD12. I'm sure there has been a freak case or two that have been earlier... but you should be safe! :)

Any news, ewok?

morning all. megg im loving the keychain thats hillarious, good on you for the PMA. I really really hope u get ur BFP this month, u really deserve it with all the advice you give people and all u have been through, yea take it 5-9 and im sure this will be your month. Im snowed in in scotland atm so im trying to persuade hubby to walk 4 miles with me to the nearest shop to stock up on tests lol, im desperate! as soon as i have done the other tests later, depending on the results i will e mail them to you so u can work your computer magic, thanks hun. really getting nervous now, temp went up to 98.7 from 98.5 today highest its ever been but cevix is low and hard, thats bad isn't it?

Aww... Thanks, honey! I hope so too! The temp sounds great! Your cervix doesn't matter. Cervical position is all a bit useless after ovulation. It does EVENTUALLY go High, Soft, and Closed in pregnancy... but that can take many, many weeks! No worries! :)

If I'm only just getting stretchy cm I won't ov for a few dats still tho will I? Please tell me I won't. Can't bd till tomorrow night! I don't temp either so don't really no when it's coming

I am sure you will be fine hon. I took my soy days 3-7 and also had a tonne of clear stretchy cm on day 9. I am day 12 today and got my first high on my cbfm. LH line barely there still so I expect to ov around cd15 or cd16.

Megg I am SO ready for my soybean!

Loving the keychain. I reckon as we all get our soy bfp's we should buy one!

Hi can I join you ladies? Didn't realise you had such a big thread I've read thru most of it to catch up, congrats to ladies with bfp's that's awesome! I'm waiting for af to arrive in the next week so I can start my first cycle of soy x

Hey, Warm Welcome to you!!

I read this thread, and it defo made my mind up - Soy is the way forward. So i have given it a whirl.

Currently on CD10 (i think, maybe CD9) and took Soy CD3-7, i took 4 x 40mg tabs, think i could have gone in too high to start maybe, but havent seen any side effects - i did take them at night though, so that could have helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->