• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Soy Ladies out there?

ewok - Thanks... Hoping so! :)

misskat - It could definitely manifest in that area... I'd say it's likely! :) Good luck!

I finished my Soy today (not yesterday, technically)! Hoping to be in the 2ww in 10 days at most!

hi ladies!! im loving reading this post giving me lots of pma!!!

i need a bit help tho... ive just finished a 43day cycle now on cd2.... planning on taking soy cd3-7 but how much???

i did my temps last month didnt seem like i O'd as temp didnt rise at all and i never got a ++ opk!! i have never been on clomid... hoping to get on it when i have my gyno appointment but its 3 months away BOOOO!!! so hoping soy helps me in the meantime and i dont need to go!! see using my PMA!! lol

soo my question is how much?? i have 40mg tables... i want this cycle to O so should i just go straight in and take 120mg or limit it 2 80mg?? i probs wont do soy again after this cycle as i want to be natural for all my tests etc.. and as im a 43day cycle... be a bit close to my appointment!!

ps also im a bit overwight if that comes into it... already lost 49lbs... but still a bit more to go... so dunno if weight affects how much mg to take...
xxx

hey, this month was my first month of soy, i went straight in with 120mg on day 3-7.

didn't see any point in going in low and building up the amount as i have long cycles - last cycle was 70days in length!

Definitely don't limit it to 80mg. That's not even equal to the starting Clomid dose. 120mg for sure! :) Good luck!

mrswoolf like megg said i would def go for 120 should give you the perfect boost, im not sur 80 would do much. good luck with it, keep us updated on your progress. megg how u doing hun, how are those ovaries baring up?

Ewok - CD11 (technically... it's 4am)... I can feel them off and on, for sure! I'm hoping they're getting ready to pop out a sticky one!!! SO READY! Need to get to BDing though... was out of town and it didn't work out! LOL

Get strumping Meg!!! Hoping you catch your eggy, be great to catch it and thank fate for moving your tirp for you!

Cannot believe how busy this thread is these days, Mogster is at nursery and thought would have a flick back to see how the soy ladies are doing and theres loads more!!! Congrats Ewok - are you at Benson or Brize? Sure its Benson and I asked before but preggo brain has forgotten the answer!

Gonna check back more often from now on, in the meantime anyone in the UK who would like the remainder of my lucky soy PM me your addy and will send them your way!

Great to see you in here BM , hope my story helped you and that we get a soy bean in your belly ASAP! :hugs:

Off back to my manic million mile an hour cleaning spree before have to go pick up young man. Take care all :hug:

Moggy - Will do! I'll give all the credit to fate for the trip moving if I can just get a sticky, healthy BFP this time! I really want a 2010 baby!!! Good luck cleaning, hun!

Hey moggy! Can't believe you are 18 weeks already!

I think I ovulated yesterday as I had a def temp rise today (although it is only my 3rd day temping!). So fingers crossed for a soy bean!

Hi MrsW - welcome to the thread. Wow that is good going with the weight loss!

oh thanks ladies!!!! i will get right onto the 120mg..

i will deff be keepin you updated now that i have found this thread i wont be leaving haha

another quickie is i heard its best to take it at lunch time wih food,,, but i wanted to do it at bed time so no side affects.... what do you lot recon?

xxx

I do take mine at lunch but never had a side effect. Its different for everyone. Try it at lunch with food and then if it bothers you change over to bedtime the next night perhaps?

I took mine with dinner, no side effects of soy to report except loads of EWCM and even more when I O'd!

I did as Moggy. No real side effects except a bit of insomnia. I too had a tonne of ewcm!

will this change the affect if i take them at bed time?? hmm you have got me thinking now lol

xxx

think I will take mine at bedtime, only because it easier to remember if as part of morning or bedtime routine. Plus I'm always in the house at both times!

Still waiting for AF, felt a bit crampy today so hopefully she won't be too long!

Moggy hope you having a great pg! x

hello soy ladies:) I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I will hopefully be joining you all very soon! I'm just waiting for AF to arrive. I am not even sure that I OV so I'm hoping soy will help me. I also have long irregular cycles usually 35-45 days, but this cycle put me over the top!! I am desperate now! if you look at my chart FF says tht I did OV, but I'm not sure becasue I was drinking Sat. night and I'm affraid that temp may not be accurate especially where it fell so much today:( oh well on to my next cycle soon

unless thats implantation dip hun, PMA until that witch arrives!!!!!! x

Hey, ladies! Just popping in! Welcome to impatient! Not sure exactly what to make of your chart, impatient... I'll have my husband glance at it when he wakes up. He's better at it than I am! LOL

I'm on CD12... I don't have a temp from yesterday or today because my sleeping schedule is all effed up... and yeah... I'm getting a bit concerned that I'm not actually going to know when I O this cycle... except for the pain. Hmmm...

Bella - Did you take it 3-7? I think you did, but can't remember now! I tend to O on CD16 with 3-7 too. Wondering what day I'll get it with 5-9 this time!

hi ladies!!!

sooo im very excited took my irst batch of soy last night about 9pm BUT!!! i had bad witch cramps on cd1 then nothing until 2 hours after i took the soy.... is this a symtom or complete bad timing..???

is my mind playing tricks on my i keep getting twitchy feelings around my bits... not cramps... just little twitches.. lol hmmm

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->