Any Soy Ladies out there?

Agreeing with Moggy! C'mon triphasic!

Oh... You haven't stalked my chart, huh? LOL Look at the prettiness that I have going on right now! Woohoo! :happydance:

Megg that looks to be a lovely ovulation rise you have going on there! Hope you got plenty of bd'ing in!

BM your chart looks really great, everything crossed for a bfp soon! xx

p.s I feel much better thanks, glad I'm not at work today tho, feel rather tired from it all! Besides I'm a student nurse and caught it off the ward i'm on at the moment anyway so having to clean all that up again is not the best thing to keep my tummy feeling ok lol!

Oooo yes, seen it now hon. Sorry, ff wouldn't load earlier. Lovely rise! That looks like one strong eggy!

jojo that is making my stomach turn even thinking about it!

Thanks, jojo! BD CD11, 13, 14, 15, and 16! I hope that's sufficient! LOL Glad you're feeling better! :hugs:

Lucy - That's what I'm thinking! FX'd that it got fertilized! LOL

I just realised ov was on cd16, that's great that taking the soy later didn't delay ov...

Yeah, Lucy! I was totally shocked that it didn't put it off more! Plus, I think I tried to the day before and failed! So, it didn't push it back at all!!! I'm quite happy about that! Happened exactly when FF said it would! :happydance: Now, for that illusive BFP! Hoping, hoping, hoping! Of course, you're going to get yours a good week before me! :wohoo:

Me too, honey! MF ISO SSB! (Married female in search of Sticky Soy Bean!) I thought maybe a personal ad would help! LOL

I'll do whatever I can. Going to start stocking the ol' uterus with candy, ice cream, puppies, balloons, toys... anything that kids might like! I'll lure one of those lil buggers yet! Then, I have this net system set up. As soon as it snuggles in to cuddle one of the puppies, I drop the net on it and keep it there for the better part of a year. :rofl: I have a plan, dammit!

IM SPOTTING, IM SPOTTING! i never thought i would be this happy to have the witch visit but im so happy right now. i get to get the test done that i need to have done on friday! in a way i was hoping i wasnt preg ths month because i had a few drinks for 21st b days...but im going to have an anwser finally. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please everybody hope and pray for me (if you do that please) that the test that need to be good are good and we have a little problem to fix easy..

Oh, Shanna! That's great.. oddly! :hugs: Please let us know how it goes! I'll definitely keep everything crossed for you that its no big deal and easily fixed!!!

i know its so weird that im actually happy about it. i never thought that would happen lol.... i think im going to do the soy on days 3-7 and do a strong dose.... how much should i take though because it looks like so many pills to take i higher dose i dont wanna take waaaay to much

I'd go for 200mg. That's equivalent to 100mg of Clomid. Good luck, sweetie!

so ladies thats me cd10!!! just really waiting to O!!!

i had some sticky clear stuff yesterday morning!!

this morning i had the whole creamy stuff... white and slippery not stretchy tho!!

had a few niggles of pains in my ovaries....

so im hoping O is round the corner!! does this sound normal??

xxx

There really is no "normal" when it comes to CM sometimes. The only thing I got this time was slippery, sorta clear sorta cloudy stuff. I never got anything stretchy... but it's supposed to be just as good. I'd take it as your fertile CM for the moment and get to :sex:!

Just checking in on you all, some fab charts you have going. Megg yours looks fantastic, this is your month I can just feel it. Moggymay, thanks for your well wishes, although im a bit panic stricken at the moment as have had some spotting and cramps so im awaiting another appt at the epu next tuesday, I hope i don't loose another beany :-( Good luck to all of you this month, hope you all get your much wanted soy babies soon. xxxxx

Hi ladies, thought I'd say hello and ask whether anyone thinks that it may be worth my while to trial the soya stuff. I have been charting for a wee while now and whilst I do think I ovulate it's not till cd18/19 and I usually have a 24/25 day cycle. Do you think soya may pull ovulation earlier if I take it cd3-7? :shrug:

Thanks in advance. :flower:

Hi was wondering if anyone can help, but im waiting for im cycle to start so I can start my first lot of soy, I was on last month but I dont usually have them every month, it's usually every 6 months. What do you guys think of starting the Soy now?

Thanks,

Emma

ewok - I do hope you're right, honey! I was all but having a heart attack yesterday with that dip! But, today feeling much better! I know cramping and spotting can be normal. I certainly hope all is well with your beany, hun! :hugs: Do let us know how you get on ASAP! I'll keep y'all in my thoughts! Sticky :dust: to you!

Rebus - CD18/19 O with a 24/25 day cycle only gives you a 6 day LP??? Can you link your chart??? I think Soy might be a good solution for you. It can sometimes fix an LP defect... and it definitely sounds like you might have quite an LP defect. Very curious to see your charts. :hugs:

Emma - Is the question whether or not you need to wait for your new cycle to start soy? I'd say yes, for sure, hun! If that's not the question, please elaborate... I'm a little slow today! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->