Any Soy Ladies out there?

Oh ewok, hope everything is ok honey. I know lots of friends who have had spotting and cramping and all been ok. Will keep everything crossed for you.

Great rise Megg!

Rebus, I have an LP defect too and have made it to 10dpo so far this cycle on 100mg soy 3-7. It didn't bring ov earlier for me though, but looks like it may lenthen my cycle if no bfp. Have you tried B vits?

Megg, yes that's what i mean :) Im so sick of waiting I was hoping to start on the Soy now rather than wait for my cycle to start as I have no idea when this will be.

Emma, I am pretty sure you have to wait for your new cycle to start as your body won't be in the right hormonal stage to respond to the soy's effects.

Lucy - Thanks, hun! :)

Emma - I wouldn't! I don't know what the effect would be. Do you think you could get your doc to prescribe you with Provera so as to bring the cycle about sooner than later?

Last day of soy tomorrow, then wait and see if I get ovulation any sooner! please please please!!!!!

Nice ovulation meggs, BM your chart is amazing you have to have a bfp with that, surely!!!!!! when are you testing?

Ewok hope everything is ok, its quite common, try not to worry.

Hi to you other girls xx

Hey Ladies - Lost track of where everyone is at as i've not been on here too much recently (finding the whole ttc thing quiet hard at the mo' - so took a step away for a few days)

So, i'm CD24. Took soy on CD3-7. Did opk on CD13-17 NO +, so gave up on that as i think thats what sent me a bit mad with it all.

Don't think i've ov yet, but have had clear stretchy cm for the last week?!

How's every one else getting on

misskat - Guessing you don't temp? It would really help you to not go mad with "have I? haven't I?" Seeing that temp rise is really satisfying and gives you that deep sigh of relief! :hugs:

All is well in my world today... I'm tired, but I know it's from my lack of proper sleep last night. I'm doing surprisingly well at not symptom spotting... yet! LOL

i dont temp - will do next cycle (if there is one)

im not going to be very good at it though as i really do not do mornings.

i'm tired too, works a bit crazy at the mo' so i have that spinning round my head still by bed time

You don't have to do mornings! LOL Do you wake up at reasonably the same time each day? I tend to temp at about noon or 12:30, because that's when I wake up! It doesn't have to be morning! :)

lol, i always get up at the same time......8am but i'm always half awake and know how rubbish i'd be at temping.

tried it a few cycles back and only got up to day 2 - just got out of bed, went for a wee and thats when i remembered i should have temped.....TOO LATE KAT!!

Aww... It is sort of hard to get used to at first. Although, I've experimented with temping immediately, then getting up and going to pee, and temping again once I'm back in my bed. The difference was only about .02 degrees... which is NOTHING! So, its still worth it even if you accidentally go pee first once in a while! :) It gets addictive if you stick with it for a bit. In fact, I'd suggest you try to start for the remainder of this cycle so you'd be used to it if you need to next cycle. But, I think its fun... so that alone makes me weird! :wacko:

I just joined today and am going to give soy a try. I don't ovulate every month, so I hope this helps. Just started AF today, so I will be taking them day 3 to 7. I've been TTC for 5 months now, OD once that I could tell, it was a strange feeling but good. :happydance:

Morning,
Thanks for replies. I'm quite new at the whole ttc but quickly realised that an lp of 6/7 is a bit freakish. Only cottoned onto fact that vit b6 could help with cycle length around cd9 of this cycle so started taking 100mg/day.

Re:charts- I'm working on it. Only recently found out about ff (from here) but with home comp dead currently having to use iPhone for internet trying to get ff data input asap as I've done it on paper (how old school). Willpost in sig for anyone who wants to take a peek.

x x x

aghhh! Also meant to say for those ladies in the uk holland & barett have soy iso 120 caps bottle half price at £7.99. Calculated that with three capsules dose would be just short of 120mg. Does that sound like a reasonable dose to start with, or should I stick with the 80 given that I do ovulate?

x x x

I ovulate just late on with short lp, I've started with 120mg because that's equivalent to clomid 50 x

Thanks jojo- I thought that sounded reasonable- just didn't want to od! x x x

I'd go with 120mg. Technically, 100mg is equivalent to 50mg of Clomid, but I don't think dropping under 100mg will do much good. I think going equivalent to 60mg of Clomid would do more good than going equivalent to 40mg... iykwim? Oh, and you definitely won't OD on it... not on anything that low. I'm not sure how much it would take... but A LOT! LOL

if it makes you feel any better I have had not a single side effect from mg. Kind of wish I did then would feel like its working lol! x

The things you can feel on it aren't so fantastic when you actually have them though. I'm pretty good up until O. I can feel my ovaries before that, but O had me curled into a little ball for 10 minutes! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->