Any Soy Ladies out there?

I've always taken the high strength 1000mg, once a day from CD1 until ovulation.
I get mine from asda, 2 tubs of 60 capsules for £4 :) xxx

I take 3 of the high dose, so taking 3000mg a day

I'm sorry it didn't work for you mrs N, if soy doesnt work you might need something stronger than Clomid to make you ovulate, possibly injections. Take up to 120mg of soy but no more than that.

Pipeliner - it took a good friend of mine (irl) two cycles of soy to get her bfp, she also used instead cups and preseed.

Hi Nessa- Thanks for the encouragement... hopefully this cycle will be a success. By the way, you mentioned in your reply to Mrs N. to take "up to" 120mg of soy "but no more than" that. I took 160mg last cycle. Just curious what you might know about dosage.

Thanks again!! Stacy :)

Just because they usually don't give more than 150 mg of clomid, you don't want to get Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). Especially since on clomid they monitor you, and you aren't being monitored on Soy, so you don't want anything bad to happen.

You are right. I did read in a few different places that 80mg soy = 50mg clomid so I have been calculating based on that... but I have no idea if that is really correct.

Anyway... only 2 more days of soy to go in this cycle... yay! :)

Stacy

Any luck yet prayfulhope? Your chart looks good x

I'm out! :(

Oh well next time I WILL catch the egg!! xx

I dunno, I didn't take soy this cycle and my cycle went back up to unbearably long. Next cycle will be my clomid cycle #1 so... fingers crossed!

sorry to hear that dan-o :hugs:
fingers crossed prayful, your chart looks good!

1st dose of soy today, fingers crossed it works as good as last time (but this time with a BFP please!!) :D

good luck dan-o!
first dose tonight for me too :)

Did you girls notice O pains on SI were a little more wicked this time?

Hi ladies, just thought I'd share my soy experimentation. This cycle I drank chocolate soy milk from CD 5-9, around 100mg soy isoflavones. I ovulated at my average time CD14, and I'm 5DPO now on the 2WW. :dust: to us all.

Hi girls, not sure if it's been asked sorry if so,

How many cycles can you take soy?

i've taken one dose now is this cycle, think it must be working can feel things
:)

good luck dan-o!
first dose tonight for me too :)

:hi: I can't remember or find the post that you told me about Soy. I'm planning on trying it next cycle if I don't have any luck with this one. Should I start on day 1, 2, 3, or 4 for my first time and what dose? Anyone feel free to respond. Thanks so much!

It should bring ov on 10 to 14 days from your last soy pill. I took it cd 2-7 and ov'd on cd 19, 12 days after my last soy.
Hope it works for you guys!!!!!!!!!! Good luck! Catch that eggy!

Hello,

I know this is an old post but I had a question for you. I was looking thru this thread trying to get some more info on Soy. I'm thinking about taking it next cycle. You said that O usually happens 10-14 days after the last pill. I usually O between CD18 and 20. If I take it 2-6 then that would put me at CD16 at the earliest. Is there any benefit for someone like me?

This cycle I took it CD3-7 and instead of O on CD21/21 I O'd on CD22/23, hope this helps?

I took it 3-7 and O'd on CD 15. I think it's different for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"