Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi Nise - you'd probably be better off starting the soy on CD3 or 4, as you won't OV (in theory) whilst your taking the soy, so taking it 1-5 might not make a difference to your OV day, it also isn't the best for getting mature eggs. I OV early too, and by taking soy on the evening of CD4, it pushed my OV back a day - when I took it in the morning of CD4 I went back to OVing on CD10/11. This cycle I'm going to start on the AM of CD5 and see what happens! I prefer taking it in the morning as when I took it at night I didn't feel anything (probably because I was asleep), but with taking them in the morning, I really felt my ovaries churning away, which psychologically made me feel better.

Good luck

Jade - That happened to me for the first time ever this cycle! I consider it good luck! And, I never break out... EVER!

Nise - Leilani is right! Don't start it that early or you might not push it back at all! I would start CD3, 4, or 5! Those are your best days! Take it 5 days straight and then stop. I'd say 120mg. I don't know about brands since you're in the UK... Maybe someone else can help you with that! Good luck, sweetie!

Nise- i got mine from Tesco in their 3 for 2 vitamin range they are 40mg each so had to take 3. the ones in holland and barrat were only 10mg so you would have to take loads of them!!! x

yay for soy! just got my first ever peak on my cbfm which means that soy has brought my ov day down to day 24/25 from 29/30 last cycle! just hope we got enough bd in xx

That's awesome, Tierney! :hugs: Keep BDin'g until you see a 3 day shift that confirms O is over! Just in case! :)

Jade - That happened to me for the first time ever this cycle! I consider it good luck! And, I never break out... EVER!

In that case im not too horrified by them now lol....but my goodness they are huge....i dont break out very often myself but even when i do i never see ones this big O_O Yay for soy and huge red zits.....give me my BFP lol :haha:

Thanks for the help ladies. Okay, cycle day 5 it is, I'll keep you posted. Good luck to all this cycle. :hugs:

Jade - I had spots around ovulation this cycle too. Really strange ones under my lips! I took it as a good sign the hormones were raging!

Anytime, Nise! Let us know how you get on with the Soy! :) I can't wait to hear about your Soy Bean in a few weeks! :D

hello ladies!

cd49 today. still no spotting or sign of af. had a bit more ewcm today, which makes me wonder if maybe i haven't ovulated yet.. but (this is going to sound silly)...

i'm too scared to keep having sex in case i do ovulate and fall pregnant and it all goes wrong - i keep reading that eggs aren't so good when ovulation is too late in the cycle, and i can't imagine is gets too much longer than this (i don't even want to think about how long this cycle could end up being!!) lol.

i don't want to ovulate now! if only because ovulation would mean this cycle could last another 2 weeks, depending on how long my lp decides to be.

i just want af to come so that i can get on with the next one.

i can't believe B50 complex vits could do this much damage to my cycle :(

hello ladies!

cd49 today. still no spotting or sign of af. had a bit more ewcm today, which makes me wonder if maybe i haven't ovulated yet.. but (this is going to sound silly)...

i'm too scared to keep having sex in case i do ovulate and fall pregnant and it all goes wrong - i keep reading that eggs aren't so good when ovulation is too late in the cycle, and i can't imagine is gets too much longer than this (i don't even want to think about how long this cycle could end up being!!) lol.

Honestly, sex can only help, IMO. If it's a bad egg, it won't fertilize, and if it's a bad egg and still fertilizes, it won't implant. There are so many hurdles for that darn egg once it leaves the hut!

There are not many reasons why long cycles should have poorer eggs than short cycles -- both types of cycles can have poor eggs. If anything, long cycles can be better in some ways, as you have better egg reserves and (depending on your hormones) very likely increase in fertility as you grow older. Of course we both know what a pain it is to wait so long for your next chance.. and the ambiguity you are now facing!

Myself, I just stop trying until my body restarts, but really if you had the energy and the desire to try -- don't stop!

Thanks for the advice, moxie :) I think you're probably right and I'm probably creating problems where there aren't any because this cycle is really getting me down.

I've never had a 50 day long cycle before, but it looks like I'm going to hit that tomorrow and keep going!!

I've got my thermometer and my soy ready to really hit the ground running for my next cycle - it will be my turn to get my bfp! - but i won't get the chance if af doesn't show up!

Sorry to be so negative, ladies! It really is lovely to hear about soy working for so many of you and I really appreciate you all letting me whinge and moan!

morning everyone!!

Looks like its not going to be my month! just been to the toilet and had some pinky almost orangey tinged cm!! its rubbish why does this have to happen to me every month ](*,)

Sorry to be negative 5DPO though every month i start spotting!!! think i had pinned all my hopes on the soy :-(!
x

CD13 and my temp just took a big dive....i wonder if ovulation is here or close...i had a good sleep so it should be accurate...can someone please look at my chart and tell me what you think? thanks ^^ i have no CM, kinda dry, so i'm kinda worried about that though. :( also yesterday i had some very light pink spotting, no twinges at all that i noticed, but a full feeling in my uterus all day.

CD13 and my temp just took a big dive....i wonder if ovulation is here or close...i had a good sleep so it should be accurate...can someone please look at my chart and tell me what you think? thanks ^^ i have no CM, kinda dry, so i'm kinda worried about that though. :( also yesterday i had some very light pink spotting, no twinges at all that i noticed, but a full feeling in my uterus all day.

Dives in temps are either due to errors in temperature taking or in estrogen surges. Is this the first cycle you have used soy (and when/how much)?

morning everyone!!

Looks like its not going to be my month! just been to the toilet and had some pinky almost orangey tinged cm!! its rubbish why does this have to happen to me every month ](*,)

Sorry to be negative 5DPO though every month i start spotting!!! think i had pinned all my hopes on the soy :-(!
x

I know what you mean. :-( I've had hurdle after hurdle this cycle (illness, 'broken' thermometer, bartholin's cyst, semi-positive OPKs for 3+ days). If it was just one thing, I could maybe still adequately interpret my cycle, but now I just have to use my best interpretation of the hormones.

Have any doctors considered increasing your progesterone, waitingginger?

Hello ladies. cd50 for me today! still no spotting, no sign of af at all!

I guess i just have to keep waiting but it's getting a but boring. i'Ve never been very good at the whole patience thing!

i hope everyone is well and feeling more positive than i am! i'm sorry to hear you've had some spotting waitingginger :( I hope it's just an isolated bit of spotting and doesn't carry on x

That's a good point, regarding the progesterone. despite my horrible experience with b6, lots of people rave about it's success an increasing lp and reducing spotting by increasing progesterone. i wouldn't recommend b6 to anyone as i've learned it doesn't always work the way you want it to and i wouldn't want to encourage someone to take sonething that i'm sure,has messed my cycles up, but maybe progesterone cream is worth talking to your doctor about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->