Any Soy Ladies out there?

morning everyone!!

Looks like its not going to be my month! just been to the toilet and had some pinky almost orangey tinged cm!! its rubbish why does this have to happen to me every month ](*,)

Sorry to be negative 5DPO though every month i start spotting!!! think i had pinned all my hopes on the soy :-(!
x

Pinky CM at this point could be implantation. PMA hon!:flower:

ah thanks for your responses!! its great to not feel so alone! OH works away and i am feeling a bit teary and lonely right now!! :sad2:

its normally more browny and then once it starts i get some red after BDing! this was definatley more orangey/pinky!

I have had 3 lots of 21 bloods because i was so sure it was my progesterone and they have all been fine!! all my others tests fine too!! I have been taking b6 for 4 cycles now and it hasnt done anything for the spotting what so ever ! i have read about people take B100 but i havent read enough about it at the moment!!

Doc has mentioned trying clomid once it has been 2 years but i am ovulating and my actual AFs are bang on 26 days every month its just the spotting!!

Going to try and stay positive i hate always being out so early!! going to keep hoping its implantation but i think i know its not

Thanks

I know how you feel honey, I hated being out so early on too. I took B100's and they worked to a degree for me. They lenthened my LP and shortened my spotting days but didn't get rid of them completely.

Did I already tell you that after my ERPC the spotting went and my doc said maybe I had had a fibroid that the ERPC removed.

My spotting was usually brown but implantation was pink, I had a tiny bit of pink cm this time too. Keep positive honey! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks Bella'sMamma!! gives me some hope you had some pink CM!

Think i will give the B100 a try next cycle the B6 doesnt seem to be working so may aswell!! Thats interesting about the Fibroid! i have another appointment early May so might mentioned having another scan then as i did have one but it was way back when we first started trying!

Thanks guys!!! x

I had pinky CM too this time and it went on to become kind of creamy/cleary CM which was there on/off throughout first tri. I nver temped but Meg/BM will hopefully be able to advise what to expect temp wise for implantation time, think it is a dip but not sure if it before/after etc.

Main thing is you are ovulating so you will get that :bfp: if not this cycle then hopefully soon :thumbup:

Big :hug:

Thanks Moggy May! 2 of you with pinky CM then gives me hope :)!!!i had a really high temp on Tuesday but i have taken out of my chart as when i put this mornings in it changed my OV date to CD13 and my lines so that this morning temp dipped below the cover line! i know i definatley Ovd on CD11 though!!
x

Just have to wait and see then :thumbup: hope this is your lucky cycle! :hugs:

CD13 and my temp just took a big dive....i wonder if ovulation is here or close...i had a good sleep so it should be accurate...can someone please look at my chart and tell me what you think? thanks ^^ i have no CM, kinda dry, so i'm kinda worried about that though. :( also yesterday i had some very light pink spotting, no twinges at all that i noticed, but a full feeling in my uterus all day.

Dives in temps are either due to errors in temperature taking or in estrogen surges. Is this the first cycle you have used soy (and when/how much)?

yep this is my first time...i took soy on days 3-7 at 120 mgs each day

Thanks Moggy May! 2 of you with pinky CM then gives me hope :)!!!i had a really high temp on Tuesday but i have taken out of my chart as when i put this mornings in it changed my OV date to CD13 and my lines so that this morning temp dipped below the cover line! i know i definatley Ovd on CD11 though!!
x

I wasn't temping with my MC so I don't know. This time round I had a huge drop below coverline at 10dpo (pink cm was at 9dpo). I also had a big dip at 7dpo but I had that last cycle too. So I think for me it was either 6dpo or 9dpo. My frer was super dark so I think it was before 9dpo but who knows!

I don't think you always get a dip at implantation though so don't fret if you didn't!

BnB has been playning up hasnt it??!! i havent been able to get on since about 4pm!! having withdrawal symptoms lol!!

Well no more pinky stuff and seem to have some kind of orangey yellow cm!! oh i dont know!! think i am just being a terrible symptom spotter!! excited to see if my temp does anything interesting tomorrow!! or if i start to have the normal spotting when BDing over the weekend!!

Good luck everyone!!

Hi Ladeis,

Can I join you all ?
I am on cd 2 today and decided to try Soy for the first time this cycle, I was planning on 160mg cd2-6 but after reading all 100[/U] post I will try the 3-7 at 120mg. This is our 6th month off ttc but we didn't prevent for a few months before that :blush:

I have had some surgery on my tubes in the past and my last little one took nearly 3 years to conceive. My cycles have a small amount of variation to them and I have had a few annovulatory ones, I usually ov cd13-15 and my lp can be 10-16days long. I know it's not a huge variation like some.
I did have a bfp in Jan but sadly it was a chemical ( even got Pregnant 1-2 on a clear blue digi ).
I was charting everyother month as dh didn't want to get to clinical but it stressed me out more so now I'm charting every month.
I am taking epo as I have very little ewcm & using conceive plus, and my prenatal vit.

I have read a bit about soy and have decided its worth a try for me ( I think my eggs are not great )

Look forward to getting to know you all !

Louise

BnB has been playning up hasnt it??!! i havent been able to get on since about 4pm!! having withdrawal symptoms lol!!

Well no more pinky stuff and seem to have some kind of orangey yellow cm!! oh i dont know!! think i am just being a terrible symptom spotter!! excited to see if my temp does anything interesting tomorrow!! or if i start to have the normal spotting when BDing over the weekend!!

Good luck everyone!!

yep BNB is being a pain today sometimes i cant get on at all and have to wait awhile...it must be super busy today :wacko:

loubieloo - welcome:hugs::flower:

Good luck everyone!!

FX it'a an implant bleed and not spotting.

If AF gets you this month, you should try a B-complex - as the B6 on it's own isn't as effective as when it's with the B12.

[/Quote] FX it'a an implant bleed and not spotting.

If AF gets you this month, you should try a B-complex - as the B6 on it's own isn't as effective as when it's with the B12.[/QUOTE]

I actually have a B12 deficency- my blood cells are the wrong shape and cant absorb the vitamin properly so i have to have B12 injected every couple of months!! it could be a reason for the spotting if B vitamins are very important but nobody has ever mentioned it before!! will try the B complex next month Thanks!!!

And welcome LoubieLoo!! its my first month taking soy too!! hope it is succesful for you!!!!
x

Hey girls, just a quick drop in from me to say that AF is STILL not here :( I even tested this morning :rofl: but BFN :shrug: Getting fed up now :(

waitingforginger :thumbup: looks like an implantation dip to me after todays temp :wohoo:

oh my god!!!! do you think?! how exciting!! spotting is different to normal! going to go to the tiolet now and see if there is anymore!! having weird cramps like AF too!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->