Any Soy Ladies out there?

oh my god!!!! do you think?! how exciting!! spotting is different to normal! going to go to the tiolet now and see if there is anymore!! having weird cramps like AF too!! x

when i was pregnant i just thought i was getting my period cause of all the cramps, it turned out my uterus was changing for a certain little peanut lol.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hello ladies! cd51 for me today i think. i'm loosing count now! still no sign i'of af.

hope everyone's got a nice weekend planned and that those of us who are awaiting af get a nice bfp instead!

Saying that, i'd settle for getting af now! i've lost hope for a bfp this cycle.

oh my god!!!! do you think?! how exciting!! spotting is different to normal! going to go to the tiolet now and see if there is anymore!! having weird cramps like AF too!! x

Ooooo exciting! I am so stalking you for the next few days honey. Here have some :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

That should do it! xxxx

Lol! thanks for the baby dust!! going away for the weekend so not going to be any update from me until monday morning i am afraid!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! and everyones AF stays away (apart from yours butterfly) or their egg shows up!!!!

x

Good luck to the ladies waiting to test and the ladies in limbo hope you get an answer soon Big Hugs.

hi everyone, well i think from tomorrow i will be in my 1st soy 2ww woop woop hope this is the last aswell!

lol, thanks waitingginger and puppymom32. i honestly never thought i'd be so keen to see my period!!

i'm loving this thread - it's so nice to have a bit of support and to see people having a bit of success - gives me hope!

good luck, tierney! i hope that 2 weeks from now, we're all congratulating you on your BFP!!

thanks butterflybaby, hope af turns up soon for you, i know what your going through when i stopped the pill i didnt have a period for 10 months and it was the most frustrating time ever just waiting for it! :hugs:

Good luck and baby and sticky dust to all of those in the 2WW.:dust::test::bfp:

i'm still trying to figure out if i ovulated...my temperature took a dive the other day and i had light pink spotting, just a few spots and thats it...i did not feel myself ovulate...and 2 days ago my twinges ceased, kinda wierd that that all happened in one day...so not sure whats going on. if i ovulated then we covered our bases though. can anyone tell me what they think of my chart? thanks in advance.:winkwink:

I'm a bit concerned about my dryness, no creamy, watery or any kind of CM, i want to get EPO, how much should i take....i was going to pick some up today but wanted to see what others thought about it and how much to take....does this stuff work? cant afford the preseed right now....had to buy fence and stuff for the horses and its made us kinda short this month...grrr!

Jade,
Hun not sure about the temps looks like it could be ovulation but too soon to tell. Temping tomorrow I think will tell u a lot more. All the symptoms sound right for ovulation. I also have no EWCM ever... I take EPO I take 3000 mg as I found that only taking one pill did nothing for me. So now I take 3 1000 mg each. Got a little bit of watery cm this month but still no EWCM so I guess I will be taking four pills next mo. Good luck to you babes.

ok, thank you ^^ i wish i wouldve just picked the EPO up...but since i may have ovulated or ovulate soon i really wouldnt be able to take it now...so i'll wait...i think the EPO i saw was in 1000 mg pills..i'll definately pick them up next time..i havnt seen any EWCM since ive been a teen, but i concieved my son back in 2003 so i mustve had something sperm friendly going on in there lol..but i dont remember ever being this dry :(

yay puppymom we can sympton spot together!

Jade, have you tried grapefruit juice for EWCM I tried the EPO but it didnt do much for me, the soy has worked quite well in that department for me though x

I found soy worked for EWCM are you taking the liquid capsules or the dry ones?

I took the dry ones and seem to have a lot of EWCM than usuall this cycle, hoping its a good sign

I take the dry ones too. I am wondering now if they were why I had Watery CM instead of the EPO because was taking the EPO before started the soy and never had anything mayb it was bcuz of the Soy. I think I'll keep taking both just to make sure.

I used Fish Oil for CM... I had more slippery CM but none of it was stretchy... However, it was good enough I guess! :) So, you don't have to have EWCM for it to work! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->