Any Soy Ladies out there?

Tierney your charts look kinda like mine with temps - lots of up and downs :dohh: Wish I had a nice chart that stays around the same all cycle til i ov! Maybe keep BDing until you're sure.. it looks like youve been oving on day 18 usually. What made your cycles change for ov on day 42 to 18?!

Does anyone else find that they have ewcm a lot? like for an example, I had one cycle of 32 days and ovd on cd18. I had ew, watery, ew, watery, ew etc from day 14 to 19 then it went to sticky for 1 day and back to ewcm :shrug: Until day 24 when it finally went to creamy. So odd. I know for sure I ovulated on cd18 cos my LP was exactly 14 days. Wonder why I sometimes get a 2nd lot of ewcm when im not fertile?

I always seemed to have it more often on months where O didn't seem very strong (ie I didn't feel it as much as usual). I figured my progesterone just wasn't going up enough after O to get rid of it like it should. :shrug: That's not medical info.... just a guess that I took about my own cycles!

Hey Blah
The soy has brought my OV date down this cycle thats the only thing I have done differently this cycle x

hope everyone's having a good weekend!! i'm on cd52 today. had *loads* of ewcm yesterday, so the idea that i really didn't ovulate on cd 28 like i thought seems more and more likely - my new thermometer arrived in the post today, so hopefully next cycle will be less confusing in this respect!!

my and oh had sex last night and again this afternoon. even though a huge part of me is sure i'm out this cycle and i'm just waiting for af to show up...a small part of me couldn't miss out on the chance that this was our opportunity to catch the egg, if indeed i am ovulating now/soon.

sorry for the cross-posting (i've asked about this in the ttc forum too), but i ordered a glass thermometer and received a digital one in error... i figured i would just keep the digital in case my period comes before the glass one could be sent out because i want to start temping as soon as my next cycle starts.

because oh has complained that the beeping of a digital thermometer would wake him up, i thought i'd temp vaginally to "muffle" the sound of the beeping a bit (lol), but the thermometer packaging states "oral use only".

does anyone know if i can still use it vaginally? is there any real difference between "oral only" thermometers and those that can be used vaginally?

Hi Ladies,

Its nice to see so many bfps in this thread :happydance:

Well I took my 1st lot of soy last night and all is good ! should I expect many side effects ? I know a few ladies get headaches, I am taking them before I got to bed in hope that I wont get many, hoping that I will get lots of ewcm.

Louise

i dont know if i ovulated yet or not...but omg am i breaking out everywhere...my face, neck, chest, and legs :growlmad: i never break out that much lol...i have been completely dry for 3 days, can the soy cause that, i heard its supposed to help with dryness, since that can happen to menapausal women..ive never been completely dry like this. :(

Hi Ladies,

Its nice to see so many bfps in this thread :happydance:

Well I took my 1st lot of soy last night and all is good ! should I expect many side effects ? I know a few ladies get headaches, I am taking them before I got to bed in hope that I wont get many, hoping that I will get lots of ewcm.

Louise

Hello Louise! I didn't have any immediate soy side effects, and, like you, I took my soy before bed. I also had soy milk with my breakfast.

yay got my crosshairs today

Butterfly, sorry I dont know much about temping vaginally hopefully your glass thermometer will get to you soon

loubieloo, this was my first cycle of soy and I had a lot more EWCM than usual and no side effects at all, good luck

Jade, Hope OV happens soon for you, I don't know much about the soy causing dryness, I thought it was the opposite but I'm new to soy some of the more experienced members of the thread should be able to advise

Hi Ladies

Does soy make you hotter ? I took my first dose Fri night and my temp was 97.76 Sat morning and today it was 97.79 ! these are post o temps for me ! I guess its the soy, well atleast its doing something :winkwink:

I did have a look on ff to see if I could search for charts using soy but its not on the drop down list.

I must try and add a ticker to my sig so you can all see my chart !

Louise

cd53... still no af but *tonnes* of ewcm! no idea what's happening to my cycle now!

hope everyone's having a good weekend :)

cd53... still no af but *tonnes* of ewcm! no idea what's happening to my cycle now!

hope everyone's having a good weekend :)

This may be a silly question, but do you take pregnancy tests at all when your cycle is this long?

hi moxie! there are no silly questions, lol.

i've never had a cycle this long... my longest before this one was 47 days long and that was right after i came off the BCP.

but i have taken 3 pregnancy tests so far during this cycle, yes. cd 41 and 43 and 48 (i think) - all BFNs :( i will most likely test again on Tuesday.

It's so disappointing getting so many BFNs, so i'm going to test one a week until af shows up or i get a BFP.... preferably the latter, obviously, but i'd settle for AF showing up now!

To you girls wondering about side effects... If you notice something different in coordination with taking the Soy... It could be related. Some people get more CM, some people get none, some people get headaches, hot flashes, higher temps.. Its all over the board on how you might react... I didn't have anything happen when I took it. :shrug:

hi ladies!!!

i had no side affects first time on soy... second time i did have a few headaches maybe 20 mins after taking soy...

thats me cd 10 starting my temping and opks... my ovaries are all over the place.. i can really feel them doing something so im really excited hope its a good sign!!

now its the countdown for the big O... trying not to concentrate on dtd until my fertility period and just enjoy dtd until then when we feel like... but its easier said than done im still feeling the need to do it every 2nd day... lol

xxx

hi moxie! there are no silly questions, lol.

i've never had a cycle this long... my longest before this one was 47 days long and that was right after i came off the BCP.

but i have taken 3 pregnancy tests so far during this cycle, yes. cd 41 and 43 and 48 (i think) - all BFNs :( i will most likely test again on Tuesday.

It's so disappointing getting so many BFNs, so i'm going to test one a week until af shows up or i get a BFP.... preferably the latter, obviously, but i'd settle for AF showing up now!

Better to be safe. I'm wholeheartedly regretting not regularly testing (even when I'm convinced I'm nonfertile).

Morning ladies!!

Hope you have all had a good weekend!! well i dont have much to report but i have messed up my temps for the past few days!! i dont have the ones from sat and sun and this morning i was awake for 2 hours and then went back to sleep for an hour and then took my temp and it was 97.67! i dont think it going to be reliable after an hours sleep though is it?

I am 9DPO today after the 2 days of orangey pinky stuff when i wiped last week i have had no spotting or anything!! not even when BDing over the weekend!! i have never ever had a cycle were i havent spotted especially when BDing after OV!! it weird!! but even if i dont get my BFP this month the soy must of done something as i have no spotting for the first time in about 23 cycles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that is much better for getting pregnant in the months going forward!!

Just a quick question- Soy is obviously taken like clomid and i have read in a few places you cant take it month on month but cant find anything on what is the recommended length of use and how long a break you should have any ideas????

Hoping your eggs or BFPs turn up soon ladies!!!!
x x x x

Yay Waiting! Lets hope you won't be waiting much longer! That is a brilliant sign! Not to get your hopes up but it's exactly what I had (pinky brown though, not orange!) with my MC. It was also my first cycle without any spotting. Fingers and toes crossed for you lovely!

oh god Bella's Mamma!! i found my temps but i know they are really unrelliable going to leave them in there for now and see what they are like this week back in our own bed and me attempting to sleep better!!!

Even if i dont get my BFP very excited not to bleeding everywhere!! woohoo for super soy!!!:happydance:

Hello soy ladies. I was curious if anyone noticed that taking the soy moved their ovulation day forwards or not? I am pretty sure based on symptoms only that I ovulated on CD 12 this cycle and wasnt sure if that was normal. I take soy day 3-7 is cd 12 to early to ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->