Any Soy Ladies out there?

I had been taking Soya for 3 months with the Twins and will be using them as soon as I have my first AF. I have PCOS and it really gets things going for me. I cant remember what dose I took (didnt think I'd need to ever take it again so didnt make a note) what dosage do you all take..seen a couple of 120mg, is that maximum?

Thank you x

hi girls im going to use spoy this month i trhink can you plaese tell me what the difference is if you take it days 2-7 or 3-8 etc. i dont particularly need it to halp me ov though it cant do any harm! also, how much do you take

thanks
xx

I think most people wouldn't recommend taking it if you're ovulating ok to begin with as it would be unnecessary. I would recommend doing a lot of research before taking anything, just to be sure you really need it.

The general consensus regarding timing seems to be that the earlier you start taking it, more eggs develop, but the later you take it, the better quality the eggs are, I think. Most people start taking it cd3-7 as it's a happy medium. And most people recommend taking 100-120mg, depending on the dosage of the supplements you buy.

I'm no expert though. This is my first month with soy. Someone more knowledgable will correct me if I'm wrong :)

hmmm ok thanks hun, thing i i dont think i ovd this month, but i may have just missed my surge?? Iv just been looking on the net and some say its fab and it works, some say it completely messed them up and can act like bcp??

im confused now, dont know what to do for the best xx

This is my 2nd cycle of soy schnoodle. I do already ovulate but ovulate late with a short luteal phase, this is my reasoning for taking soy! So far it has lengthened the luteal phase by 1 day which, hey every little helps! I have also been ttc for 19 months now (i have a son who is 4 who we concieved quite by surprise).

Is this the first annovulatory cycle you have had? Do you temp? I'd suggest temping to see exactly what your dealing with, how long have you been ttc? xx

since jan hun as i say i may have oved i may just have missed it i messed op muy opks this month!

i dont have a short leutal phase either i usually ov cd13 or 14, do you think soy would benefit me??

i think soy can actually lengthen a healthy cycle so really, if you ov and you're regular with 'normal' cycles i don't think soy is for you.

that's tough. I think you should try temping to see if you ov before soy. I took it this first month because I ov cd 48 to cd 70! And ove read the longer you take to ov the lower quality egg there is.

yes it might do more harm than good when there is no obvious problem, I personally would temp for a few months and get some data. I'm sure you could get that bfp naturally! it sometimes just takes time hun! (and yes that statment makes me sick but nevertheless its true lol) good luck xx

Hey, schnoodle... I agree with the girls... I'd skip this one since you don't seem to particularly need it! Not that I wouldn't love to see someone else on Team Soy, but I don't want it do more harm than good!

Lindy - 120mg is a good starting dose, but not the maximum. I totally missed everything that you've recently been through! I'm SO sorry! :hugs:

Hello Ladies,
I guess this is the right place to post and get answers from ladies who have had success from Soy. My periods are pretty regular and I am wondering if taking soy will mess it up? I heard of women with irregular periods taking them. I don't temp because I am not a good sleeper and I am already obsessed as it is, I think that might make it worse. I am pretty sure I ovulate, I use opks and check my EWCM, also my boobs start hurting once I do, at least all this has led me to believe that I O...So my question is, should I take Soy Isoflavins if I am pretty normal? or could it mess me up? Also are there any side effects? and if I were to take it what dosage should I look at? 80 or 100? We have been TTC since '08, one MC a year ago and nothing since, so I would like to try something new out. Thank you!

Can I join?:flower:

This is my first month of soy after a 77 days cycle, started CD3.. planning 3-7 100mg :happydance:

hi ladies!!

thats me 5dpo... temps are not that high yet and im getting really strong cramps today and i have a weird wet feeling going on...

hope every1 is well

xxx

rockabyebaby - I would go with "If its not broken, don't fix it!"... I'd personally skip it if I were you! Like I said to the last person... I'd love to see you on Team Soy... but I don't think it would do you any good... maybe some harm rather! :hugs: Good luck with you BFP! You should join us in the TTC After A Loss - Race for the BFP! thread! Lots of good women with good info! All TTC after previous losses! I'd love to see you there... though I wish you didn't fit the "after a loss" criteria!

marie - Welcome! :hugs: 77 day cycle DOES sound like Soy is for you! Good luck!

hi ladies:) I don't know if any of you remember me, but I posted in here a while ago hoping to try soy the next cycle and AF arrived today!!! I'm so excited to be onto a new cycle after the longest one I've ever had!! I'm still not sure what days or how much to take?? 3-7 100mg sounds pretty common. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hey impatient, I think the best days to take it is 3-7, but I took mine 2-6 and I got my BFP this first cycle of soy! I took 120mg Good Luck hun x

Impatient! You are here too! I did soy days 5-9 this cycle! I hope I ov sooner than day 48.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->