Any Soy Ladies out there?

hi marie87! welcome to the "gang"!

i'm on cd4 after a 64 day cycle, so i feel your pain when it comes to long cycles! i'm hoping soy will help me ovulate sooner and give me a shorter cycle this time round (and, preferably, my bfp!!)

i took my second dose of soy this evening. no side effects so far. i felt a bit nauseous last night, but i'm not sure if that was the soy or not.

Hey guys, CD11 here and I'm feeling positive for ov this cycle! I have watery CM and my cervix is medium for everything. I had awful bloating but don't know if this is related to ovulation? My CBFM still says low, hopefully it'll go high tomorrow.

hi marie87! welcome to the "gang"!

i'm on cd4 after a 64 day cycle, so i feel your pain when it comes to long cycles! i'm hoping soy will help me ovulate sooner and give me a shorter cycle this time round (and, preferably, my bfp!!)

i took my second dose of soy this evening. no side effects so far. i felt a bit nauseous last night, but i'm not sure if that was the soy or not.

Thanks..

I am expecting the same thing, I dont want to struggle with long cycles anymore, i just want my BFP:cloud9:

Finger crossed:winkwink:

evening, CD11 for me too had some EWCM today but not been temping this cycle my OH is away with work all this week so pretty chilled out about TTC this month knowing we dont stand much chance!! i am even in 2 minds about whwther to use my CBFM havent even started yet lol! but would be interesting to know when i OV this month with soy!! last month was CD11 and i really felt it and i havent so much this month!!

Hope all you ladies are well and we get some more BFPs in may!!!
x

Hi Impatient and Marie87! Sounds like Soy is just what you both need. Good luck :) I hope it helps you get BFPs. I took Soy CD5-9 because that is when I took the clomid when I conceived DS so I'm hoping it works just as well!

Blah11 - I sometimes feel more bloated around Ov time so that could be it.

I think I'm starting to get some EWCM but no Ov pain or OPK+ yet so I think I'm still a while away from Ov. I only started temping this morning as I am trying not to stress myself out too much this month.

hi ladies welcome newbies!!

thats me 6dpo nothing to report apart from funny cramps and really sore/sensitive bottom front teeth... dunno if thats anything to do with 2ww lol

hope your all well!

xxxx

hi ladies i'm waiting on a possible ovulation i took my last soy on saturday so possibly ov between thursday and next tuesday ... i really hope soy helps xx

Hi:hi:

I have a question about the dosage. I am using GNC Non-GMO Soy Isoflavone concentrate 50mg/capsule. However, in the supplement section on the back, it says it is 40% isoflavones = 20mg/capsule. My question is if I were planning on taking 100mg to help induce ovulation CD 3-7 then do I need to take 2 (50mg capsules) or do I need to take 5 total to get the 100mg isoflavone????:shrug:

I am just taking two capsules right now, tomorrow is the last one (CD7). If I am wrong, then I should start with the right dosage next cycle.

Hey impatient, I think the best days to take it is 3-7, but I took mine 2-6 and I got my BFP this first cycle of soy! I took 120mg Good Luck hun x

Thanks and congrats to you!! Thats wonderful:)

Impatient! You are here too! I did soy days 5-9 this cycle! I hope I ov sooner than day 48.

LMAO!! yes...I'm everywhere!!! hehehe I'm willing to try anything at this point, :dohh:especially after the horrific cycle I just had:cry:...holy *beepidy, beep, beep*!!! I'm always stalking you with my FX for you, goodluck:)

I have a question about the dosage. I am using GNC Non-GMO Soy Isoflavone concentrate 50mg/capsule. However, in the supplement section on the back, it says it is 40% isoflavones = 20mg/capsule. My question is if I were planning on taking 100mg to help induce ovulation CD 3-7 then do I need to take 2 (50mg capsules) or do I need to take 5 total to get the 100mg isoflavone????:shrug:

I am just taking two capsules right now, tomorrow is the last one (CD7). If I am wrong, then I should start with the right dosage next cycle.

You will need to take 5 to get 100mg in to you. Unfortunately it is highly likely that what you have taken this cycle won't have had any effect on you :(

Hi everyone well we had the long awaited fs apt today and we are officially unexplained. Hsg fine and sa normal so we have to ttc for another year before we qualify for fertility funding (3years total ttc) husband pleased but I'm just annoyed! Think would rather have had a reason!

Hoping the soy will help get bfp without Nhs!!!!!!

X

You will need to take 5 to get 100mg in to you. Unfortunately it is highly likely that what you have taken this cycle won't have had any effect on you :(

Oh well..:dohh:
What a waste of time:growlmad:.

Since I have 2 days left, can I increase the dosage (take 5 pills these two days)?

Attached the picture of the brand I am using and the facts, so you can clearly see what I said.

Attachments

• pGNC1-2331798t300x300.jpg
    pGNC1-2331798t300x300.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
  • facts.JPG
    facts.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 8
Has anyone had their luteal phase lengthened by taking Soy?

I'm on 15 dpo and still no sign of AF, though my temps have been dropping slightly.

I got 1 extra day from 10 to 11 my first cycle of soy, only on second cycle so can't comment yet! Xx

Oh well..:dohh:
What a waste of time:growlmad:.

Since I have 2 days left, can I increase the dosage (take 5 pills these two days)?

Attached the picture of the brand I am using and the facts, so you can clearly see what I said.

I can't see where it says 40% - am I blind??

I feel for this with the first lot of soy isoflavones I bought, luckily I noticed it only a couple of hours after I took my first dose. Since then I've looked on-line for soy (it's not readily available in NZ) and the 2 things you need to look out for are dose size (some say 2 tablets) and the % of isoflavone. I found some online that worked out to be 10mg per tablet - and they weren't een the cheapest ones!

I'm on 15 dpo and still no sign of AF, though my temps have been dropping slightly.

Hi only my second month so i dont have too much date but last month i OV'd early but LP stayed the same and i just got my AF earlier!! are you going to do a test? x

I've no made anymore progress with ov :( I'm still creamy/wet cm and low fertility on my CBFM. I'm day13. I'm going to have to up next cycles soy to 160mg >=(

Thinkit might be worth doing a test - you say your temp dropped but its still up on average...:dust:

I'd say my LP has increased by about a day on the soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->