Any Soy Ladies out there?

When did everyone ov with soy? Did you ov any sooner? Did it make your cycles regular? How long were you on it before it worked. I have had 64 and 84 day cycles..Had a loss at the end of each cycle. I am just wondering if its even gonna work to make me ov this month or if I am gonna skip a cycle as usual :cry:

Oh well..:dohh:
What a waste of time:growlmad:.

Since I have 2 days left, can I increase the dosage (take 5 pills these two days)?

Attached the picture of the brand I am using and the facts, so you can clearly see what I said.

I can't see where it says 40% - am I blind??

I feel for this with the first lot of soy isoflavones I bought, luckily I noticed it only a couple of hours after I took my first dose. Since then I've looked on-line for soy (it's not readily available in NZ) and the 2 things you need to look out for are dose size (some say 2 tablets) and the % of isoflavone. I found some online that worked out to be 10mg per tablet - and they weren't een the cheapest ones!

This is what I am talking about. Anyhow, I am going to finish this cycle with the 2 pills, next month the 5 pills.

Thank you Leilani:flower:

Attachments

• gnc.jpg
    gnc.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
DH had his SA test today so we can now BD again. Just waiting to Ov. I feel like I'm starting to get some mild Ov pain so hopefully by the weekend it will happen.

Thanks for the feedback everyone -- I've been testing twice a day "for scientific purposes" ;P and everything is very negative. Not even a hint of an evap!

Tonight is still only 5 days past suspected implantation, though, which is when many people see their first positives. DH and I have decided not to test again until after our first appointment at the fertility clinic tomorrow afternoon (I know, ironic!). Perhaps we can have a dramatic 20 minutes in the waiting room while a nurse waits for our two lines and then the doctor comes out to tell us the 'news'.... ;-)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that happens for you moxie! It would be a dream come true! certainly worth the bfn! Good luck tomorrow hun x

Has anyone had their luteal phase lengthened by taking Soy?

I'm on 15 dpo and still no sign of AF, though my temps have been dropping slightly.

Hiya, I do think that combination of b bits and soy added at least 3 days to my lp. Hope for you it's a bfp tho! x x x

Hi ladies!!
keeping my fingers crossed for you moxie!!

Well today is CD13 and 6 days since i finished taking the soy and a peak on my montior!! had pains about 7pm so think i will get another peak tomorrow!! no BDing for me tho as OH not here :(! and an interesting fact i OV'd 6 days after taking soy CD1-5 last cycle and this cycle 3-7 and OV'd 6 days after again!!

OH not around until friday so we going to be out this month i suspect!!

Hope you are all doing well!!
x

hello ladies!

i'm cd6 today, so only one dose of soy left. i've got my fingers crossed for this month.

i'm feeling very down today and i'm sure you ladies will understand... i went to see one of my friends and her little boy tonight and she told me that one of our other friends is 8 weeks pregnant. then i had to spend the next hour or so listening to how pleased she is and all the plans she's already made...

i can't really blame my friend for making a bit deal about it - neither of them know that we're ttc, so she wasn't to know that it would upset me.

the friend who's 8 weeks pregnant hadn't been trying very long - she fell pregnant during her 2nd cycle after coming off the pill. i've been trying for 9 months now (although only 7 cycles because of the couple of long cycles i've had) and even though i know that isn't very long in the grand scheme of things... i can't help being jealous :(

butterfly i can relate since we started trying i have 4 baby's born in the family (non were trying and 1 cba wi the baby so her mum now looks after him) 5 baby's born of friends and 8 baby's yet to be born and here me who can't even ovulate xx

I need some help please...the nutrution facts on the back of my soy says 100mg of soy isoflavones per serving(2 tablets), BUT underneath in () it says 34% isoflavones=34mg
What the heck does this mean????? Are there 100mg of soy per serving or 34???? I'm so confused!!!!!!

Butterflybaby I know all to well how you feel:( my LITTLE sister's baby shower is this weekend, my best friends is in two weeks, another good friend is due this month, and sister in law is preggo, not to mention the three girls at work who all had a baby this year!!! You're not alone!

Hi,

For the last 2 mornings i've been feeling really queasy exactly like I was in early days of pg with my son. Of course I'm not pg though and I'm only 6dpo so its definatley not that little miracle!

My first cycle I had loads of crampy twinges constantly after ovulation to the point where I thought I had an infection. This month had absolutely none. For those of you who have had more than one cycle on soy have they been different each time too?

x

I need some help please...the nutrution facts on the back of my soy says 100mg of soy isoflavones per serving(2 tablets), BUT underneath in () it says 34% isoflavones=34mg
What the heck does this mean????? Are there 100mg of soy per serving or 34???? I'm so confused!!!!!!

It sounds like it has 34mg per serving. It does sound confusing!

I'm starting to get some EWCM and a bit more Ov type pain so looking good here :)

hi ladies! i know how you feel about everyone being preggers around you so upsetting, sadly you just need to keep smiling and know it will happen for us!!

im 8dpo and since about 5pm last night ive had major cramps, its making it uneasy for me to get off sofa etc... im really worried what is this?? it started at my right side but often sways to left as well... its weird

i do have early pcos so could this be a cyst?? implantation?? its deff not af i know that too well! i didnt have this last cycle!!

i do hope some1 can help me

xxx

Not sure MrsWoolf but hopefully it is implanation.. I have FX for you.

I'm CD14 and things don't look good for ovulation anytime soon :( my CM is kinda sticky with blob bits :shrug: and my fertility monitor still says low :(

Hi Ladies!!
Hope we are all well despite the weather in England suddenly changing!! well we had a new nepehen born yesterday Harry Joshua and he is gorgeous!! and i am so happy for them but still had a bit of a cry yestersay!! we have been trying for longer and their baby has been born and i am still not Pg!!

waiting on the doctor phoning with OHs SA results today!! but on the plus side OH is home today and i had a peak today!!! so will get to BD 4 days in a row straight including a peak day!! this never happens for us!!!

Had ov pains last night! which is strange because i took soy in the evening this time and last time i took it in the day i got OV pains during the day!! can it really be that clever lol!!!
x

evening ladies,

hope everyone is getting excited about a long bank holiday weekend (unless you have to work it)

+ve opk last night so waiting now waiting for ov, from past few months data, I ov two days after +ve opk which seems quite long. CM is textbook eggwhitish so i'm good to go, but oh still having 'issues' in finishing due to meds

Moxie... any news?

Butterfly... :hugs: I'm having same kind of feelings as you are, as there have been three pregnancy announcements in the last month in my workplace. Happy for them but peeved I will be picking up their workload aswell as being sinfully jealous :growlmad:

Mrs W... Could be post ov 'ov pains' they can drag on until af arrives in some women. But fingers crossed it's ib

blah... I didn't ov till cd19 with first cycle with soy, hang in there, You'll more than know when it comes- ouch

Ginger... good luck with your oh's sa results- and get bd busy :happydance:

happy weekend ladies, I'm going off to tart myself up to see if I can sucessfully charm and tame a snake :blush:

x x x

hi ladies, thanks for all the replies. i had a bit of a cry last night, but i've tried to pick myself back up today. despite feeling very upset for myself, i am very happy for my friend and i need to try and stay positive.

cd7 today, so i've taken my last dose of soy for this month. i really hope this is my month. and if it isn't... i hope the soy has a positive effect - i don't think i could handle another 64 day cycle.

Had ov pains last night! which is strange because i took soy in the evening this time and last time i took it in the day i got OV pains during the day!! can it really be that clever lol!!!
x

I was just wondering this myself actually. I've noticed that my progesterone tends to peak in the late afternoon/evening and then tends to drop sharply by the following morning. This must be something to do with the way my body regulates the hormones, as I never (ever!) have cramps or bleed at night. If AF lasts more than a day, it always stops in the evenings and restarts around 10 am.

I know that my body has problems regulating cortisol. Perhaps the progesterone gets sucked into cortisol production in the AM and then picks up in the evening as my cortisol gets lower?

If the soy disrupts the production of estrogen somehow, maybe it does effect the timings as well? I took it in the evenings and for the first time started having my hot flushes between 2-3 pm rather than in the evenings.

Hi ladies!!

Sorry to put a downer on things so early in the morning but it looks like i am out of the whole TTC game, SA results came back yesterday and showed 0 sperm for every reading! its very unusual apparently and OH has to repeat the test to check the results but i think they will come back the same otherwise something would of happened for us by now! i think the next stage will be investigation as to why he has no sperm and then we will take it from there either surgery for him or IVF!!!

I wish you ladies all the luck in the world and really really hope you all get your soy BFPs very very soon!! it has been lovely comparing notes with you!!
Lots of love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->