Any Soy Ladies out there?

Aw, good luck to you and your OH and hopefully you'll have a baby in your arms in the next few years :hugs: stay positive X

OMG! I hope they were wrong, sweetie! :hugs: Good luck, ginger!

If I am correct I think i ovd cd 14. Just need to see what my temp is tomorrow. That will mean the soy worked for me:)

I got AF two days late, but I'm going to try soy again in a non-TTC cycle next to see if it has the same impact on my luteal phase before coming to any conclusions!

oh ginger cn=an only echo the girls and say i hope its wrong :(

well my temp took a dip today ladies!! hoping it shoots up 2moro!!

xxx

Aw Ginger, so sorry to hear your news. Fingers crossed there is a solution to this x x x

I think it will, MrsW! :)

Shannon - Look at you... Telling me yesterday that you weren't going to O and now you've already done it! You're way too much like me sometimes, love! xx

I think it will, MrsW! :)

Shannon - Look at you... Telling me yesterday that you weren't going to O and now you've already done it! You're way too much like me sometimes, love! xx

Lol. I am huh? Doubts?

I am just waiting for another high temp tomorrow!

back to the soy tonight gonna try 1-5 after another 52 day cycle with the help of megace 3 weeks ago..this is crazy stuff and have now been referd to the fertility specialest...hopefuly they can figure it all out fast...

evening ladies how are we all today? doesn't look like soy is going to work for me this cycle as there's no sign ovulation is near at all i'm just going to try stay possitive and wait xx

Did anyone not get stronger Ov pains with soy? Normally I'm really sore around my uterus area but this month it wasn't too bad, just a little uncomfortable. I have EWCM and a OPK+ but I just don't feel convinced without the pains. The only other possible thing is we have only BD once around Ov time compared to several times normally. Maybe my tenderness is due to extra BDing?

hi ladies!!

im getting excited again... 2moro is the day my temps started to dip for af i sooo dont want to temp 2moro lol

hope everyone is well

xxx

Good Luck mrswoolf, when are you testing?

ttc buddy, I didnt get stronger OV pains but once I had O'd I got cramps from like 2dpo with soy

MrsWooolf - your chart looks great! I can see why you would be nervous about temping tomorrow morning, I hope it stays up!

Shannon how awesome for you! FX your temp stays up for the next few days!!!

hello ladies :) hope everyone's enjoying the weekend - even though the weather is poo - it's been raining here pretty much all day!!

i'm on cd10 today. took my last dose of soy 3 days ago and haven't noticed anything different to how i normally feel around this time in my cycle. obviously, since my last cycle was 64 days long, it's been a fairly long while since i last experienced cd10, so maybe i've just forgotten! lol.

i'd love to ovulate sometime during the next week! i really don't want another long cycle. i've started temping, so hopefully i'll know for sure when i ovulate this month and there'll be less uncertainty, however long my cycle is.

i hope those of you who are coming up to the end of your cycle get your BFPs this month :)

hello alll , can some one where and wat soy to get and im in uk ty all

I got mine at Sainsburys -- Soya Isoflavones. It's an orange bottle.

Last month I did days 2-5, this month I'm going to do 4-7 and increase the dosage slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->