Any Soy Ladies out there?

I got mine at Sainsburys -- Soya Isoflavones. It's an orange bottle.

Last month I did days 2-5, this month I'm going to do 4-7 and increase the dosage slightly.

Hey, mandy! Just curious about what's making you want to try the Soy. Your chart looks like you have pretty normal cycles... There's a solid temp shift... Shows you conceived in March but ended with a loss... Sorry to read that! :hugs: I'm having a hard time seeing why you think you would benefit from Soy. Honestly, if your cycles are normal, it could do more harm than good, hun! I don't want you to get ahead of yourself and end up in a bad situation.

Hey, mandy! Just curious about what's making you want to try the Soy. Your chart looks like you have pretty normal cycles... There's a solid temp shift... Shows you conceived in March but ended with a loss... Sorry to read that! :hugs: I'm having a hard time seeing why you think you would benefit from Soy. Honestly, if your cycles are normal, it could do more harm than good, hun! I don't want you to get ahead of yourself and end up in a bad situation.

yeah i had chemical last month,, this month i havent got one positive on okp.. so i thought of trying soy as heard alot bout it,, allso heard alot bout maca , but i might take ur advice hun,, but im stil lost if i have ov yet or not. and for the past yr and half i get cramps from 2 weeks b4 my af due xx

If FF thinks you O'd... I'd say its likely that you have! I'd honestly hold off for a bit! :hugs:

Hey guys, I'm on day 17 and finally things are looking a bit more positive down there. I'm getting a teeny bit of EWCM but also really watery and wet *tmi sorry lol* position is still low but medium texture and medium opening :D Still neg OPK and low on my CBFM but hopefully I'll get a high on my CBFM tomorrow!

Doesn't matter if you get a + OPK or not... Temps are way more accurate than those tests. You can EASILY miss your surge, honey! I've never, ever had a + OPK in my entire life. Don't worry about them!

Doesn't matter if you get a + OPK or not... Temps are way more accurate than those tests. You can EASILY miss your surge, honey! I've never, ever had a + OPK in my entire life. Don't worry about them!

ok ty hun ,, so u think my chart is ok and looks like i have ovulated as that worrys me that in case i dont ovulate as im 34 but got 5 kids and youngest is 2 and half so i should be ok suppos it takes time ,, xx

Yeah... I think it looks fine, hun! It definitely can just take time! :hugs: Good luck!

Tonight was my last night taking soy. CD 3-7. Let's hope it works!! I forgot to ask...do you take it all at once each day or spread the pills out throughout the day?? I took my all at once evry night after dinner?

Hi girls..

On CD 10 I noticed EWCM, maybe soy is working even tho I took the wrong dosage. Lets see what this month brings me after my last 77 days cycle.

bfn today at 12dpo!! gutted.com

few twinges going on.. probs af showing her ugly signs.. she came on 15dpo... not long to go! wish i didnt test as its kinda burst my bubble haha

couldnt temp this morning as was bursting so woke up sleepy and went to the loo what a dafty lol

xxx

xxx

You are not out at 12dpo! You still have 3 days before she's due... So, you still have 3 days for a BFP! Maybe longer if she doesn't show! :)

Your chart is looking good MrsWooolf!

I'm not so sure I ovulated now. I had some EWCM with a tiny amount of spotting and also some Ov pains today. I'm CD20 now so it would mean my Ov date has not been brought forward by the Soy but I think it would have been if it wasn't for me being completely stressed out at the moment (unrelated to ttc). I have run out of OPKs so I can't test :(

MrsWooolf.. Nice chart. Fingers crossed for you

I Think soy made me ov so early!

MrsWoolf!!! Wait til 14dpo before you start to test! I didnt and got 3 bfn before finally getting bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->