Any Soy Ladies out there?

hi sparkly!! i too have pcos but very sorry to hear about your loss!!

moxie - i totally get what you mean now ive been checking my chart overlay in diff views im chart stalking myself how sad!!

i noticed if i work by cycle days on cd 33 last cycle my temp started to drop this cd 33 my temp went up..

meh im just trying to make sense of it but what will be will be just hard passing time haha tomorrow will tell please no temp drops...

xxx

moxie thanks for explaining that, its all to new to me, i get what you mean how both temps are the same...i didnt notice that chart that shows both my temps ontop of each other that only seems to come up if i click my ticker. it does show the same kinda design which looks a bit crappy as ill actually be due to drop temp tomorrow... scary lol

moggy and megg - thanks ladies!! bit excited for tomorrow... but as time is passing im getting crampy which sucks... only tomorrow will tell im testing with fmu i cant wait lol

xxx

It's no problem. I was in a similar position last month and wish I realized earlier what was happening. You still have a chance -- nothing is over until you get AF, so FX your temps keep rising! =) :hugs:

im getting really PO with my body :( I'm CD21 today and i'm getting loads of ewcm and cervix is open but opk is neg and cbfm is low :shrug: Why?!

if no af tomorrow im planning on testing friday as that means id be late! i feel like shes coming tho...hope not lol

cant stop looking at my chart... this is very exciting... its such a thrill haha

xxx

Ooohhhh mrs w- getting soooooooo excited for you!

Fx :happydance:

x x x

hello ladies!

sorry i've been away for a couple of days. i hope it's your turn to get a BFP, MrsWooolf! I'll keep an eye out for your announcement on Friday!!

I don't use OPKs or a CBFM, blah11, but it certainly sounds like your body is gearing up for ovulation! hopefully you'll get a positive opk and a high/peak/whatever it is (lol) on your cbfm soon!

I'm on cd13 today. i'm still hopeful that i'll ovulate much sooner than usual as this is my first soy cyce, but no signs of it happening yet. still early in my cycle though, and i'm still staying positive that i'll ovulate before cd20 and have a more normal length cycle than the last one!!

CD18/19 might pan out to have been O, Sparkly! :hugs: If you're interested, I have a thread in TTC After A Loss that's all about chart stalking. There's a lot of great ladies in there and they've all been where you are! They're great about giving charting advice and whatnot! We'd love to have you!

Still doesnt show on ff I have ovd.:cry: But I think I have. My temps are so high during the day. and I have been so hot!

Perhaps you should take out the negative OPK? That's probably not helping! :hugs:

Been reading over the literature again, and apparently part of the estrogenic effects of the Soy comes from the conversion to equol by bacteria in our gut. Some people are better 'producers' than others, which means that you could be either in the 'good producers' group or the 'poor producers' group. If you don't have the right bacteria, you won't respond to the soy as much as someone who does have the right bacteria.

People who live in areas where soy has been consumed in higher quantities (aka parts of Asia) naturally are higher producers, but again not even all of those individuals have the right bacteria. Seems a shame we can't buy a test on ebay to check our secreted levels and save on unnecessary supplements!

By the way, consumption of probiotics only appears to have a small positive effect for those people who are already considered 'producers'. I've not found any good evidence so far which suggests that non-producers can become producers, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. =)

temp drop and 1 nasty white ic and 1 faint grey line nasty ic....

im so pissed off... why is something so natural so hard to do...

no cramps yet but im sure she will start to show her face! i hate her lol

thanks ladies!!

xxx

Maybe up your dose for the 3rd cycle - they do say the third is the charm..:dust:

i was just going to say what do you ladies recommend for next cycle...??? around 7/8dpo i suffer really bad back pain where i really struggle to get up and down etc?

i have my fertility appointment in 4 weeks today THANK GOD!!! so time for one more cycle..

should i
a - miss soy and go natural...
b - take soy same dose same days
c - up dose of soy
d - change days im taking it

i feel like im lost ...

xxx

Remember, research shows that a sample of fertile couples who practice fertility awareness (aka chart) all get their :bfp: in 7 months. That's seven 'ovulations' of trying even at the best of times! So if soy in enabling you to ovulate, by all means keep up with the soy. It takes many cycles of trying something new to understand if it will work or not.

yeh i deff want to try soy again as its making me O, i was just worried about the backache and struggling to move... this happened both soy cycles around 7dpo.. not blaming soy could be an O side affect...

yeh ive read about how long it can take a healthy couple for bfp, just didnt picture this being me lol i thought once i got the hang of O'in bfp will follow.. very naive... lol

im a tad bit worried about upping soy incase i over stimulate them

xxx

haha moggymay shouting megg lol

Megg gave the advice to me early on and gave me the info so I could make my own choice so hopefully she can give you some words of wisdom and support?

*shouts again* MEGG!!!!

Is this your first appt with FS MrsWoolf? Maybe they will prescribe clomid to boost O - hopefully they will arrange HSG so you can make sure the tubes are clear for that boosted O to pop down and get in there :thumbup:

Did you have the CD3/21 bloods done yet? If not your GP sould be able to arrange (NB CD21 isnt necessarily CD21 test just a test done 7 days after O)

MEGG!!!!!!!* shouts impatiently and stamps feet*

Right, I think I'm getting ov pains :D little sharp twinges on my left side but not as low as I expected? So exciting :D Also the ewcm is ++++. I#m def close to Oing. Lets wait and see what OPK says when I get home...

thanks moggy may!! yeh first fs appointment!! havnt had the cd3/21 blood work done... what d they check for?? once cd1 appears maybe i should get that booked in??? if i did do the bloods would soy be ok?? sorry ive hit you with a million ???s lol

cant wait til fs app... getting checked for endo when im there then we are booking in HSG - been told they will probs wait til i get hsg for clomid but ill just be glad to get ball rolling... happy with soy tho.. its showed me that i can O just need a little push!!!

blah - excited to see what your opk says!!!

xxx

hormone levels in your blood, the CD21 test is progesterone and to confirm you have actually ovulated, the first ones I think are the FSH levels and a couple of others - check threads on here - I would definitely ask your doc to do them as it will mean you go to FS appt with some ammo to request HSG and maybe other tests....GP would authorise and he/she may do this over the phone and say the forms will be ready for the nurse. Then you go in for the bloods on CD3 and then again on CD21(or 7 days after ovulation if its not CD21).

If soy gave your ovaries a boost then sounds promising for soy at higher dosage but I would go to the FS clear of soy in case it skews the results :shrug:

shouting* *MEGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????????????? DISTRACTION FROM TOMORROW HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->