Any Soy Ladies out there?

Hi girls..

I want to know if its normal to have light brown spotting while taking the soy.

opk was neg again, cbfm low again :cry:

Moggy - Your last post where you yelled for me... It was 7:44am here! Megg doesn't wake up at 7:44am! Hell, 10:00am is a stretch! Usually 11am-12pm!!! But, I got up at 10:30 today... So, maybe I heard you? LOL

MrsW - The best dose is the lowest possible dose that does the job. You're having a good temp shift and a good LP... I wouldn't fix what isn't broken. I only upped my dose because the original dose didn't do the job anymore after the MC. It sucked. That's my 2 cents! :hugs:

Blah - Listen to your body. Don't worry about the OPKs! If you feel it, then listen to your body! Its easy to miss your surge! :hugs:

marie - Where are you in your cycle, hun?

Moggy - Your last post where you yelled for me... It was 7:44am here! Megg doesn't wake up at 7:44am! Hell, 10:00am is a stretch! Usually 11am-12pm!!! But, I got up at 10:30 today... So, maybe I heard you? LOL

MrsW - The best dose is the lowest possible dose that does the job. You're having a good temp shift and a good LP... I wouldn't fix what isn't broken. I only upped my dose because the original dose didn't do the job anymore after the MC. It sucked. That's my 2 cents! :hugs:

Blah - Listen to your body. Don't worry about the OPKs! If you feel it, then listen to your body! Its easy to miss your surge! :hugs:

CD 15 Megg.

CD 15 Megg.

Could be ovulatory spotting! I'd consider it a good fertility sign! :)

Blah- I agree with megg, I'd be getting jiggy as it is really easy to miss the surge

thanks megg ill stick with what works then!!!

sigh round 3 here we come...

no af yet but cramping like mad lol

xxx

well the little witch is gone but it was a weird one... only dark spotting(2 days) with a hint of color to it for a day then back to the spotting for 2 and is now gone... i took the soy one day cd 3 but got scared so stopped. im now on day 7 and we agreed on BD every night...hehehe could be fun! and im hoping i get something else out of it....

Woo Hoo!! I have red crosshairs on my chart! yey! So it looks like you were right megg.....I did ovulate on day 18! That's later than normal for me, it's usually cd12-14, can the soy cause this? And does anyone know should this make my period a little later too? I'm normally 28-29 days.

The Soy could have pushed O back by a bit. If it did, it would have been in the interested of releasing a more mature/better quality egg! So, consider it a good thing! Yes, your period will be later as well. If you're usually 28/29 days, just add 4-6 days to it to account for the 4-6 day delay in ovulation! :hugs: Good luck! Hope you caught it!

The Soy could have pushed O back by a bit. If it did, it would have been in the interested of releasing a more mature/better quality egg! So, consider it a good thing! Yes, your period will be later as well. If you're usually 28/29 days, just add 4-6 days to it to account for the 4-6 day delay in ovulation! :hugs: Good luck! Hope you caught it!

Thanks for that Megg, was just what I was thinking too - We haven't been trying this cycle, so it's onwards to next cycle when we are :) Looks like the soy does the trick for me, So i'll be using it again defo!!

OPKs are getting darker but idk if that could mean im approaching ov? Not had a +ve yet but will test at 11am, and again at 3pm and 8pm cos I don't want to miss surge :dohh: CBFM will prob say low again :roll: CP is high and cervix is soft and open with lots of ewcm :D We BD last night and will do again tonight just incase.

The soy worked for me. I ovd cd 48 and cd 70 and this month cd 15 :shock:

here we go ladies say hello to cd1!!

i WANT my soy bean this month!!

think i might use pre seed and look into this pineapple core eating lol

xxx

cd15 for me today. still no signs of ovulation. my cervix was really high yesterday, but no ewcm and it's a bit lower today... hopefully soon though!

at least it's Friday - I've had a shocker of a week at work and I'm so so pleased the weekend is finally here!

YAY CBFM SAID HIGH TODAY!

Still not got a pos opk yet but theyre still quite dark. if we're unlucky this month i'm going to up my dose of soy next month.

:hugs: mrswoolf, FX this month is your month.

butterfly - im so glad its the weekend too. I'm sick with sinusitis since wednesday and im soooo shattered now! I get up at 5.15am for work :shock: need a lie in!

Good luck everyone. Sorry to see AF turned up MrsWooolf, I hope this is your month!

I'm going to step out for a little while as I have too many other stresses going on to deal with TTC atm. I have no idea if I have even Ov'd as my body is going a bit wacky from my anxiety issues. I have an overseas trip coming up in less than a week so hopefully I can relax after that :( I don't even know if AF will arrive while I'm away as I have no idea what my body is doing.

Thanks for sharing part of my journey with me. I will be back later when things clam down a little.

Hi Ladies,

Ok so this will be my first cycle taking soy, got my soy iso, and today is cd1 I think. I always spot on first day of AF, do I count this a CD1, or do I count tomorrow, when I get a real flow? I'm planning to take the Soy CD3-7. It will be my first cycle taking 120mg of Soy Iso.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->